• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
People do do it though.
Anyways say what you’s want about me I’m very open with my opinions and beliefs, just don’t put me in the same basket of Q people who now think trump is actually Biden and it’s all part of some plan.
Two wrongs don’t make a right though, right?
I don’t think anyone can excuse perjury by saying ‘I’m not the first to do it!’.

I’m not lumping you in with Q crazies.
You’re a staunch conservative and that’s fine.
I might not agree with much of that but respect your entitlement to it. But I’m still waiting for answers to some questions of earlier posts - in particular how do you explain the protection of life when the GOP then refuse to implement sensible gun control?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Two wrongs don’t make a right though, right?
I don’t think anyone can excuse perjury by saying ‘I’m not the first to do it!’.

I’m not lumping you in with Q crazies.
You’re a staunch conservative and that’s fine.
I might not agree with much of that but respect your entitlement to it. But I’m still waiting for answers to some questions of earlier posts - in particular how do you explain the protection of life when the GOP then refuse to implement sensible gun control?
I have not forgotten about that dw lol.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you think about it, a 25-year-old woman has more courage and integrity than the entire republican party put together!
(And probably the democrats and the DOJ as well.)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what if she’s “republican” mitt Romney a “republican” too, are you saying when a dem calls out another dem for something it is true? I’m guessing the stories about Biden being racist by kamala Harris in the dem debates they must be true right?
Ffs before jumping the gun wait for the investigation to finish instead of judging based on hearsay’s lol.
You're using "hearsay" wrong. It would be hearsay if she said that someone else said that Trump said these things. As she was there to hear him, then it's not hearsay. It's her testimony of events.

And I did say that it needs to be corroborated and is only a small part of the evidence. Maybe wait to the end of the trial before you start ranting about how Hero Trump definitely did nothing wrong and instead just listen to the very publicly available evidence.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When you think about it, a 25-year-old woman has more courage and integrity than the entire republican party put together!
(And probably the democrats and the DOJ as well.)
Yep. She has basically painted a target on her own back for life. And apparently she's doing it because she has an Axe to grind...

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. She has basically painted a target on her own back for life. And apparently she's doing it because she has an Axe to grind...
Yes, possibly and her boss is in the frame as well so it might also be a case of who throws who under the bus first.
It's better to be thought of as a hero standing up for justice than just another gutles lackey of trump.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People do do it though.
Anyways say what you’s want about me I’m very open with my opinions and beliefs, just don’t put me in the same basket of Q people who now think trump is actually Biden and it’s all part of some plan.
Biden’s a clone..you know that!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're using "hearsay" wrong. It would be hearsay if she said that someone else said that Trump said these things. As she was there to hear him, then it's not hearsay. It's her testimony of events.

And I did say that it needs to be corroborated and is only a small part of the evidence. Maybe wait to the end of the trial before you start ranting about how Hero Trump definitely did nothing wrong and instead just listen to the very publicly available evidence.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With each decision they prove that they're only partaking in ideological decisions and absolutely nothing to do with the law itself.

With each decision they prove their hypocrisy and that they're plain scum

Wasn't every life important? But yet this decision here shows they actually don't give a stuff about lives, they're full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.