The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is pretty accurate.
View attachment 55634
This is pretty much spot on for me...but to be brutally honest, the part where it says "because I want what's best for you", I dont say. No point saying it as even though I do mean it, these days it's just a trigger phrase.

Sure I'd love the majority of people to reach heaven one day but if they don't want to end up there or even don't want to believe then that's fine with me.

We all take our own path, if you want some help with your path then I'll do anything possible to help, if you don't, well all the best on your path and I'll leave you to it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was extracting a little too much piss and offended one user in particular who I’m no longer allowed to communicate with in case a gasket gets blown :-).
Hahaha me too but to be fair it doesn’t have a sense of humour

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is pretty much spot on for me...but to be brutally honest, the part where it says "because I want what's best for you", I dont say. No point saying it as even though I do mean it, these days it's just a trigger phrase.

Sure I'd love the majority of people to reach heaven one day but if they don't want to end up there or even don't want to believe then that's fine with me.

We all take our own path, if you want some help with your path then I'll do anything possible to help, if you don't, well all the best on your path and I'll leave you to it.
Your response is the same for many Christians. It's just odd with Realist sharing it when he was so strongly against gay marriage being allowed. It makes that first part wrong. Think of this same question in 2015...

Secular Person: "I want to marry my partner"
Christian person: "you're free to do that"

Secular person: "my partner is the same sex as me"
Christian person: "legally you cannot marry that person"

Secular person: "OK, I want to make it legal to do that"
Christian person: "I will stop you"

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yay - Q is back.

Open season on crazy fckers again. Whats the next piece of weird shit I wonder?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s comments like this that make me say “God help us”. And I am fine with leaving it like this. At this point there’s literally no point in talking about this with each other. Just do your best to acknowledge we live in a diverse country with diverse beliefs and will not all bend to the most progressive newest branded moral system approved by twitter.
I'll do my best to leave it until you go get outraged by some right wing source doing its best to spread misinformation and you drag that shit to this forum again.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I posted that and then deleted it, I didn't want to take away from hackys fun.

It was who you predicted to win, so it's wasn't really who is left/right, just who you think wqs going to win
Yeah..I’m reading all this the morning after..and I thought that wasn’t the focus of the poll..it was who you thought would win, not who you preferred to win..lol!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yay - Q is back.

Open season on crazy fckers again. Whats the next piece of weird shit I wonder?
I thought that Q thing was a hoax?

What's the newest bullshit?

PS I'm convinced Q is the actual government taking the piss out of dumb fucks lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

PS I'm convinced Q is the actual government taking the piss out of dumb fucks lol
A foreign government maybe. The main thing QAnon tries to do is turn people against the government.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But occasionally it will bend the truth.
And of course, the teachings of 3000-year-old goat herders are somehow totally accurate and relevant today.
I sometimes wonder if you could bring back the authors who wrote all the "Holy" books throughout history, how well would they fit into our world,
and how well would we fit into there's...?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A foreign government maybe. The main thing QAnon tries to do is turn people against the government.
I was in media for 20+ years and my sources still in the game told me this, I have no reason to doubt it,
Qanaon was created in a Russian Troll Farm. The Russians (as well as everyone else in the world) know about Americans' paranoia and love and devotion to conspiracy theories and they well knew that once Qanon was released into the wild it would take hold and simply run and feed on itself and get bigger with the US peoples aforementioned love and fixation for conspiracy theories.
Sorry, Q fans but it actually was a Russian invention and they have been thoroughly duped.
It was first noted over five years ago then went dark for a while as they perfected the narrative, then released fully across multiple platforms in the form we now know and the rest, as they say, is history.
Also on a side note,
Just as Germany after WW2 underwent "denazification" to cleanse itself of the Nazi regime and to take its place in the world again, America will need to go through a painful "detrumpification" to stabilize its society and earn back the respect and pre-eminence it has lost during trump's administration...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Amazing! I don't use the word lightly but holy shit smells so much like fascism

----------------------------------------------------

Cheney: "General Flynn, do you believe in the peaceful transition of power in the United States of America?"

Mike Flynn: "The Fifth."

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who made the money from Q though?
How many shirts / caps / flags / bumper stickers / coffee mugs / key rings and assorted other crap did Q sell? #WWG1WGA :tearsofjoy:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who made the money from Q though?
How many shirts / caps / flags / bumper stickers / coffee mugs / key rings and assorted other crap did Q sell? #WWG1WGA :tearsofjoy:
L. Ron Hubbard the founder of Scientology once said,
"If you want to make a million dollars, invent a new religion."

I would also contend if you want to make million dollars nowadays, invent a new conspiracy theory or give an old one a makeover!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
L. Ron Hubbard the founder of Scientology once said,
"If you want to make a million dollars, invent a new religion."

I would also contend if you want to make million dollars nowadays, invent a new conspiracy theory or give an old one a makeover!
Yep, there’s always a sucker.
A fool and their money are easily parted:
Just look at Trump’s ‘Save The Election’ fund - allegedly raised $3m to achieve squat and he got to keep $1m after costs were paid. I’d really like to know who got the Q money though - if it was Russians it’s a masterstroke. If it was some dude in his basement well played as well. There were even TK members believing that nonsense and quoting stuff on here almost verbatim. In the words of their hero: Sad! :-).

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

1656469374939.png

as to who this is - two options - some dude running for Congress or the son of the owner of one of the big chats boards.

Or @Rodzilla but I think thats unlikely....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It’s pretty much like Jesus. He loved the sinner and offered them redemption and salvation. He didn’t accept their sin and help them continue in their sin but helped them realise their sin. Those that accepted he accepted those who didn’t accept this they refused to enter his door. Jesus never abandons us.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll do my best to leave it until you go get outraged by some right wing source doing its best to spread misinformation and you drag that shit to this forum again.
Lol you don’t even know what misinformation means anymore. Especially when even people on opposite ends as me sees the actual degeneracy in some of those lgbtqi “child friendly” events.
God bless

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bible may hurt you with the truth, but it will never comfort you with a lie.
Love it. It’s like it a priest was telling his congregation oh hell isn’t actually real everyone is just auto going to heaven. Not only is he lying he’s cuddling people with a lie and shunning truth. Truth is always the hardest thing to accept, but as an adult and actually even as a kid I’d always wanted the truth on things and always hated when I knew a compliment for example was just words to make me feel good, coz at the end of the day the truth is still the truth and no amount of lies and coddling can ever change that

Status
Not open for further replies.