• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well then. What’s the evidence besides hearsay?
Does it really matter?

I mean... Unless he changes his profile picture to Trump and starts crying about Antifa in every single post, you're still going to call him a lefty.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 see this, this is you

At the time you came on this forum saying the election was stolen and that Trump would be president again.

It was only when the date Trumps people set, came and past that you reneged on the election being stolen

See this bullshit, you fell for it, hook line and sinker

So I think it's way out of your credibility zone in giving opinion on the obvious rorting of the supreme court

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cant believe AOC lives rent free in your head so much

You must really, really, really be afraid of her. That's why you hate women so much, they show how much tougher they are than you
Realist had never said that he hates women. I'm pretty sure he has the utmost respect for women. That's why he protects them from being allowed to do things themselves.

It's a well known fact that many women every year die because they left the kitchen.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does it really matter?

I mean... Unless he changes his profile picture to Trump and starts crying about Antifa in every single post, you're still going to call him a lefty.
That is such bullshit lol. The reason why I call him a lefty is because every interaction we’ve had is him condemning the right in some way and defending a lefty hot take. I don’t get why you gotta lie like that

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Realist had never said that he hates women. I'm pretty sure he has the utmost respect for women. That's why he protects them from being allowed to do things themselves.

It's a well known fact that many women every year die because they left the kitchen.
Hacky let’s not be sarcastic about it. Remember your logic on this. “I never said that”

But females are built differently and are great in the kitchen

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 see this, this is you

At the time you came on this forum saying the election was stolen and that Trump would be president again.

It was only when the date Trumps people set, came and past that you reneged on the election being stolen

See this bullshit, you fell for it, hook line and sinker

So I think it's way out of your credibility zone in giving opinion on the obvious rorting of the supreme court
What the hell are you on about. You’ve been corrected about this before. When all that happened I always said I’ll wait and see what happens but I’m not going to sook for four years about it. You can’t even be honest at any time to combat someone.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What the hell are you on about. You’ve been corrected about this before. When all that happened I always said I’ll wait and see what happens but I’m not going to sook for four years about it. You can’t even be honest at any time to combat someone.
Thats exactly my point

It was obvious bullshit from Trump and his people, it was so fucking obvious. He was building up with bullshit for months before the election and when it finally happened, sane people saw it for the bullshit it was

We didn't need to "wait and see what happens" because it was obvious bullshit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is such bullshit lol. The reason why I call him a lefty is because every interaction we’ve had is him condemning the right in some way and defending a lefty hot take. I don’t get why you gotta lie like that
That's because you're so heavily entrenched in the right. If he's debating with you, it's not because you posted something left wing crazy. And if he's not debating with you then you're not reading his posts.

Plus, you filter out stuff that doesn't help your ability to argue. Everyone sees this all the time. We literally had this discussion the other day when I said repeatedly that the Justices were within their rights to overturn RvW, and that they are free to do what they want based on their religious beliefs, and you ignored that and constantly stated that I was saying to opposite.

I'm guessing that in a conversation, you're one of those people who doesn't listen, but instead waits to talk. You don't read what people post, you skim it, make assumptions, and stick with those pre-concieved beliefs regardless of any evidence to the contrary.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I haven’t? All I’ve see. Is him get worked up over right wing things lol.
Nope, I never supported looting and violence from BLM the same as I’d never support the Capitol insurrectionists (or ‘tourists’) according to some. I’m a firm centrist and sometimes I think progressive policies are better and sometimes more conservative policies. In Australia Labor were absolutely right to propose and kick-start the NBN. They also did great work on the NDIS. Yet 10 years ago the Libs were probably right to finish building the NBN with the MTM. Fibre to every house just wasn’t and although cheaper today still largely isn’t feasible. I like the idea of more renewable energy tech and programs but any Greenie who thinks we can stop fossil fuel usage in the next 25 years is kidding themselves based on the current realities of tech and cost. Now you might say all this makes me a fence sitter but I’m really not - i’m just not blinded by any one side - which I find dangerous / short sighted.

Back on American terms, I don’t agree with restricting abortion if you’re not going to restrict guns too. It’s not because I don’t value life but if you do you have to value non-infant life too and stop kids getting shot at school. Otherwise you’re just a hypocrite in my view. I believe in the separation of church and state - the role of Government is to supply services to the people, not to pontificate and tell us how we should act within fair boundaries of laws which keep society from completely melting down and descending into chaos.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's because you're so heavily entrenched in the right. If he's debating with you, it's not because you posted something left wing crazy. And if he's not debating with you then you're not reading his posts.

Plus, you filter out stuff that doesn't help your ability to argue. Everyone sees this all the time. We literally had this discussion the other day when I said repeatedly that the Justices were within their rights to overturn RvW, and that they are free to do what they want based on their religious beliefs, and you ignored that and constantly stated that I was saying to opposite.

I'm guessing that in a conversation, you're one of those people who doesn't listen, but instead waits to talk. You don't read what people post, you skim it, make assumptions, and stick with those pre-concieved beliefs regardless of any evidence to the contrary.
Hacky. You were literally always referring back to them being “Christian”. You kept saying their decision was right but couldn’t leave it at that you had to also keep saying Christian this Christian that lol. It’s like saying sorry but also saying you’re the bad one

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'll put it this way. He has been forcibly blocked from communicating with some left wing Labor voters because the debates became too heated.
More like some posters used the report button and bleated too much and too often :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky. You were literally always referring back to them being “Christian”. You kept saying their decision was right but couldn’t leave it at that you had to also keep saying Christian this Christian that lol. It’s like saying sorry but also saying you’re the bad one
I like to see why they made that decision. Why the Catholics voted one way and most non-Catholics voted the other.

It's the usual interpretation. Sure, RvW was on shaky ground. It probably didn't have constitutional strength. Yet it stayed in law for nearly 50 years. Had no reason to be touched. But when a report number of Catholics got into Scotus, they decided to overturn it. A 50 year precedent. Precedents aren't generally overturned. They are overturned because a case shines new light on them. This was overturned because several new Justices got into Scotus, and these same Justices were very publicly anti-abortion.

I also like to look at the fact that these same Catholics said that they wouldn't touch RvW, then they all voted it out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was extracting a little too much piss and offended one user in particular who I’m no longer allowed to communicate with in case a gasket gets blown :-).
At least tell me just the topic you’s clashed over.
I am meaning to reply to your other posts by the way but there’s a lot and we all know how well I do wall posts

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He’s not lying. And I mostly condemn the American right because I think the GOP have gone so far right they’re downright dangerous. Under a more sensible yet still conservative leader like Mitt Romney they’d be much more palatable. I don’t think the same problem exists in Australia where a conservative government who just lost an election went quietly into the night as they should have, not inciting violence and not lying about the election being ‘stolen’. Simples.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like to see why they made that decision. Why the Catholics voted one way and most non-Catholics voted the other.

It's the usual interpretation. Sure, RvW was on shaky ground. It probably didn't have constitutional strength. Yet it stayed in law for nearly 50 years. Had no reason to be touched. But when a report number of Catholics got into Scotus, they decided to overturn it. A 50 year precedent. Precedents aren't generally overturned. They are overturned because a case shines new light on them. This was overturned because several new Justices got into Scotus, and these same Justices were very publicly anti-abortion.

I also like to look at the fact that these same Catholics said that they wouldn't touch RvW, then they all voted it out.
I’m willing to accept I am wrong, but since then hasn’t the Supreme Court been mostly made up by progressive judges? Also at the same time someone like RBG who apparently wasn’t 100% with roe v wade but just left it there since it was already there. But the conservatives and others never fully accepted roe which is why it’s never been a done deal so to speak.
I do like how the left are angry at RBG now for not retiring lol. It’s almost like she was a secret agent for the conservatives according to some radical leftists

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
At least tell me just the topic you’s clashed over.
I am meaning to reply to your other posts by the way but there’s a lot and we all know how well I do wall posts
Basically someone with blinkered left views I challenged and it became a game and a pisstake for me but the other party got upset and complained to mods/admins. So that proves I’m no lefty - but it’s the same with you or anyone with views I consider too far right. To your credit you don’t blow a gasket even when you’re fervently disagreeing with someone.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of percentages, I can't remember who was saying it a few weeks back (probably Realist), but they kept saying that the Kennel is dominated by Lefties with only a few right wing people.

I would like to point out that the poll in this thread still has Trump as the preferred winner at 55.3% to Biden's 44.7%
Is it preferred winner or predicted winner? Big difference. I don't prefer either.

Status
Not open for further replies.