U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why even go there?
His skin colour has nothing to do with it.
His views however are extreme, that’s why.
Lol aye I’m just keeping you in check. Reminding you of your own standards. So many years now we’ve been told you’re racist to be against a black a woman etc even though it had nothing to do with race. So let’s stop the games lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having a hard time?

You really are a funny little man.

I don't have twitter and don't give a shit about msn.

These 2 are your obsession not mine. You mention them all the time.

In a democracy people are supposed to have the power.

That means the people get to decide their own life choices..

Having a group of elite judges that were not elected decide that they will overturn a law that has existed for 50 years and that could potentially affect 50% of the population is the a long way from democratic.

The democratic option would be a referendum NOT a group of elite judges with god complexes.
Please just stop lol. It’s embarrassing for you at this point

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I know this isn't the bible (aka msm) but have fun @Realist90
Guess this isn't the 'research' you normally do?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol aye I’m just keeping you in check. Reminding you of your own standards. So many years now we’ve been told you’re racist to be against a black a woman etc even though it had nothing to do with race. So let’s stop the games lol.
Eh? ‘My Standards’ - what are you dribbling now? I simply stated a fact - his views are extreme and him being off the Court would be a good thing and what does that have to do with race - absolutely nothing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That poll only went up recently lmao and I was actually thinking to myself what’s happened recently for that pill to change lol. If it was me which I’m not sure it was but it does sound like something I’d say, I would’ve meant that you lefties are the loudest here lol and the mods are dominated by lefty’s.
Recently?

Nah. It's been that way since before the election. Biden was never in the lead on the poll.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I appreciate you as one of the few we really probably agree on what 15.35% of politics lol that you at least try and never misrepresent what I say and mean.
Sorry. I must have misunderstood you. When you said, "do you really believe Biden won with the most amount of votes in history, lol", I thought you were saying that the voting was rigged toward Biden.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eh? ‘My Standards’ - what are you dribbling now? I simply stated a fact - his views are extreme and him being off the Court would be a good thing and what does that have to do with race - absolutely nothing.
I agree you are right it should have nothing to do with race but the left always do. Like if someone ever called AOC out it’d a racial and sexist thing rather than the actual issue which is her.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree you are right it should have nothing to do with race but the left always do. Like if someone ever called AOC out it’d a racial and sexist thing rather than the actual issue which is her.
Well I’m not a leftie so I don’t get wrapped up in all that. I prefer to call out the bullshit from both sides.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I’m not a leftie so I don’t get wrapped up in all that. I prefer to call out the bullshit from both sides.
I’m still waiting for you to call out bullshit from the left though. Surely they’re not perfect? I challenge you to call out some of their bullshit without referring back to the right and their bullshit lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the most dishonest things I’ve heard recently.
“women are going to die because of ectopic pregnancies”. This is an outright lie. No state is banning the unfortunate removal of the baby in that circumstance.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh so sad, you chucking out your toys of the pram because we all see you and your love of fascism
This guy literally hasn’t stopped sulking over a completely legal and correct decision and has the audacity to act like no one sees it lol. Grow up kid

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy literally hasn’t stopped sulking over a completely legal and correct decision and has the audacity to act like no one sees it lol. Grow up kid
A "legal and correct" decision that you have repeatedly used lies to try and justify it.

Just like the fascist justices saying that their decision is a one off and not to be used as precedent shows that even they know they're full of shit

Off you go lie, cheat and steal

Status
Not open for further replies.