U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well yeh, optional it was. I just couldn't remember exactly how the question was structured. My point basically was that it won't show the true numbers for the religion side of things.
49% christian denoms, 40% no religion and the rest are muslim et. al. The argument is that the 'no religion' option is up from 30% at the last census. No idea if the christian % has changed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
49% christian denoms, 40% no religion and the rest are muslim et. al. The argument is that the 'no religion' option is up from 30% at the last census. No idea if the christian % has changed.
The changes they have listed are:

Christian

2011 - 61.1%
2016 - 52.1%
2021 - 43.9%

No religion

2011 - 22.3%
2016 - 30.1%
2022 - 38.9%

The remaining are non-Christian religions. Anyone who listed a Christian denomination was listed as "Christian" and broken up into categories. For example, the 43.9% of Christians includes 20% Catholic and 9.8% Anglican with the rest being other Christian denominations or just listing "Christian"

I highly doubt Christians would list themselves as "Non-religious", and if they did then that wouldn't be smart as the census is used to provide funding based on what the people need. Less listing themselves as Christian means less funding for Christian services.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of percentages, I can't remember who was saying it a few weeks back (probably Realist), but they kept saying that the Kennel is dominated by Lefties with only a few right wing people.

I would like to point out that the poll in this thread still has Trump as the preferred winner at 55.3% to Biden's 44.7%

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of percentages, I can't remember who was saying it a few weeks back (probably Realist), but they kept saying that the Kennel is dominated by Lefties with only a few right wing people.

I would like to point out that the poll in this thread still has Trump as the preferred winner at 55.3% to Biden's 44.7%
That poll only went up recently lmao and I was actually thinking to myself what’s happened recently for that pill to change lol. If it was me which I’m not sure it was but it does sound like something I’d say, I would’ve meant that you lefties are the loudest here lol and the mods are dominated by lefty’s.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having Roe v Wade forcibly removed is your version of the democratic process?

Roe vs Wade came into existence as there was a dispute and the court was required to make a ruling because of the civil case.

In this instance there was no case before the court. There was need for a ruling.

Roe v Wade has been scrapped because the High Court judges just felt like it.

Great example of the democratic process in action.

That horse paste has destroyed your IQ Rod
Bro. You cannot make fun of someone’s IQ when you’re factually wrong on this lol. Nothing was undemocratic about the decision and has allowed for actual democracy to strive via giving the power back to the states and the people. If it was a decision to outlaw abortion nationwide, ban any states from allowing a vote on whether it to be illegal or legal, then you could have an argument but that’s not what’s happened.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair Hacky @Realist90 does believe Biden won legally..but he just can’t ‘believe it..’
I appreciate you as one of the few we really probably agree on what 15.35% of politics lol that you at least try and never misrepresent what I say and mean.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro. You cannot make fun of someone’s IQ when you’re factually wrong on this lol. Nothing was undemocratic about the decision and has allowed for actual democracy to strive via giving the power back to the states and the people. If it was a decision to outlaw abortion nationwide, ban any states from allowing a vote on whether it to be illegal or legal, then you could have an argument but that’s not what’s happened.
So the guys who has spent 2 years arguing vaccine mandates should not be forced upon the population by the gov is happy to have 5 judges do it instead?

Not talking about the law but the process.

What is so democratic about having 5 appointed officials making decision for a country of over 360 million? At least the gov is elected. These guys are acting as if they are above everyone else.

Besides what makes the State Gov more democratic than the Federal Gov???

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What makes the State Gov more democratic than the Federal Gov???
That’s not what I am saying. You’re having a hard time with this. For the love of God actually read soemthing other than AOC tweets and left wing msm you’re doing your intelligence and growth no favours by sticking to echo chambers for “facts”

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s not what I am saying. You’re having a hard time with this. For the love of God actually read soemthing other than AOC tweets and left wing msm you’re doing your intelligence and growth no favours by sticking to echo chambers for “facts”
Having a hard time?

You really are a funny little man.

I don't have twitter and don't give a shit about msn.

These 2 are your obsession not mine. You mention them all the time.

In a democracy people are supposed to have the power.

That means the people get to decide their own life choices..

Having a group of elite judges that were not elected decide that they will overturn a law that has existed for 50 years and that could potentially affect 50% of the population is the a long way from democratic.

The democratic option would be a referendum NOT a group of elite judges with god complexes.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Having Roe v Wade forcibly removed is your version of the democratic process?

Roe vs Wade came into existence as there was a dispute and the court was required to make a ruling because of the civil case.

In this instance there was no case before the court. There was need for a ruling.

Roe v Wade has been scrapped because the High Court judges just felt like it.

Great example of the democratic process in action.

That horse paste has destroyed your IQ Rod
there was a case before the court in this instance, your brain needs some sort of CT scan to make sure there is no damage

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there was a case before the court in this instance, your brain needs some sort of CT scan to make sure there is no damage
Rod made a funny.

No proof or real argument, but a funny nonetheless.

Maybe the horse paste haste hasn't affected you as much as I thought.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod made a funny.

No proof or real argument, but a funny nonetheless.

Maybe the horse paste haste hasn't affected you as much as I thought.
dobbs vs jackson womens health

now stfu and relax, your explanation for why you accept roe v wade have been met here

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
steeliz is the one with no proof when he claimed the court just decided this because they felt like it

there is a guy not operating on stable brain cells

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dobbs vs jackson womens health

now stfu and relax, your explanation for why you accept roe v wade have been met here
You are so cute when I push your buttons.

It shouldn't amuse me as much as it does, but it really does.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
steeliz is the one with no proof when he claimed the court just decided this because they felt like it

Why don't you tag me if you use my name @Rodzilla ?

Not feeling the love

Still holding a grudge I see

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Why don't you tag me @Rodzilla

Not feeling the love big fella

Stable brain cells :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Another funny on the same topic.

You are on fire

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why don't you tag me @Rodzilla

Not feeling the love big fella

Stable brain cells :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Another funny on the same topic.

You are on fire
why don't you admit that you were wrong now like you went back and edited your post, also apologise to me for claiming i had no proof or argument when you were the one that had no proof

btw when you tag me on an edit of the post it doesn't notify me, the only reason i saw it was i went back to see how dumb that post was lolol, it was really stupid shit

Status
Not open for further replies.