U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If I was here to impress I’d be saying all the right (left) things that are championed today. So that accusation falls flat. Also why you making an issue out of msm lol you literally use your hot phrases yourself like “far right” for example. This is what happens when someone hasn’t got something to argue back with so they end up just saying things that have no bearing.
What dribble :-).
I’m not making an issue out of MSM, I don’t pay much attention to the hysteria because as I said I don’t get outraged. You’ve just raised it in more than a few posts - and like all pontificates, you seem to believe you have a higher source of ‘truth’. You don’t, you’ve just got a different form of confirmation bias like everyone does. You’re not special, you don’t have any unique perspective so it’s best to stop acting like you do.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok someone explain what CRT is and how is maths rayciss?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you are happy to emotionally torture women who have been raped.
In his eyes, women are probably no more than 2nd class citizens and have no more rights or consideration than any other "property" a man can own!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok someone explain what CRT is and how is maths rayciss?
That's a rabbit hole that it's probably best not to go down. But basically, if you're conservative then CRT is something lefties use to put down the white man. If you're progressive then CRT is something made up by conservatives to put down any non-conservative thing.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s one example why the abortion issue is not as black and white as some think. Saw this posted elsewhere but the context is appropriate:

I refuse to be silent — no matter the backlash. Here's my story as a male who has gone through an abortion:

At the height of the pandemic in mid-2020, my wife and I received a call from her doctor informing us that our unborn daughter had a third 18th chromosome, and that she was, as the doctor said, ‘incompatible with life’. We both lost it.

Tests confirmed the diagnosis, and we were given two choices: continue the pregnancy knowing it'd either result in a stillbirth or the baby passing in the first 24 hours. Or, terminate the pregnancy immediately.

I never imagined myself in the .02% — the chances of having a baby with Trisomy 18 — but there we were, presented with an impossible decision.

My wife was calm, collective, and rational. I was a mess. I cried more in that 24 hour period than I have in the last 10 years. I wrestled with what I thought was ‘rightas someone who identifies as a Christian and my responsibility as the father to my unborn child and partner to my wife physically carrying the weight of this decision.

On July 29, 2020, we made the decision to say goodby to our daughter, Charlotte Marie, out of a deep love for her life and wellbeing.

Every part of me wishes she was here today — growing and playing alongside her siblings. Living the life she deserved.

Now I sit here writing this, almost two years later, horrified and baffled by the fact that our government is trying to take away this fundamental human right. A right that places trust in women and families to do what's best for them and their situation.

No person wants to be forced to make the decision we made, but this decision is theirs, not yours.

Agree with him 100%.
A horrendous position to be placed in but it proves it’s not just an issue for the promiscuous or irresponsible as some suggest. Some might also say individuals don’t have the right to ‘Play God’ - so why do a bunch of judges or any Government have that right?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s one example why the abortion issue is not as black and white as some think. Saw this posted elsewhere but the context is appropriate:

I refuse to be silent — no matter the backlash. Here's my story as a male who has gone through an abortion:

At the height of the pandemic in mid-2020, my wife and I received a call from her doctor informing us that our unborn daughter had a third 18th chromosome, and that she was, as the doctor said, ‘incompatible with life’. We both lost it.

Tests confirmed the diagnosis, and we were given two choices: continue the pregnancy knowing it'd either result in a stillbirth or the baby passing in the first 24 hours. Or, terminate the pregnancy immediately.

I never imagined myself in the .02% — the chances of having a baby with Trisomy 18 — but there we were, presented with an impossible decision.

My wife was calm, collective, and rational. I was a mess. I cried more in that 24 hour period than I have in the last 10 years. I wrestled with what I thought was ‘rightas someone who identifies as a Christian and my responsibility as the father to my unborn child and partner to my wife physically carrying the weight of this decision.

On July 29, 2020, we made the decision to say goodby to our daughter, Charlotte Marie, out of a deep love for her life and wellbeing.

Every part of me wishes she was here today — growing and playing alongside her siblings. Living the life she deserved.

Now I sit here writing this, almost two years later, horrified and baffled by the fact that our government is trying to take away this fundamental human right. A right that places trust in women and families to do what's best for them and their situation.

No person wants to be forced to make the decision we made, but this decision is theirs, not yours.

Agree with him 100%.
A horrendous position to be placed in but it proves it’s not just an issue for the promiscuous or irresponsible as some suggest. Some might also say individuals don’t have the right to ‘Play God’ - so why do a bunch of judges or any Government have that right?
My wife has a similar thing but hers is genetic and 50% of her eggs carry a gene that 100% kills the baby during pregnancy.

Having a doctor tell you that your child will one day die during pregnancy and there's nothing you can do, that's annoying. The 3rd time I heard it, it didn't get any better.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My wife has a similar thing but hers is genetic and 50% of her eggs carry a gene that 100% kills the baby during pregnancy.

Having a doctor tell you that your child will one day die during pregnancy and there's nothing you can do, that's annoying. The 3rd time I heard it, it didn't get any better.
Sorry to hear that mate, that’s hard.
And further proves the point it’s not black and white.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Agree with him 100%.
Absolutely..absolutely.. It’s not black and white..It is not up not to the politicians decide..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

So sorry Hacky..life is not an easy thing..it’s just not fair sometimes..thank you for sharing such a personal and private experience..

Status
Not open for further replies.