• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You still can’t confront the scientific truth that life begins at conception and that everyyyyyy single human has the right to live/be born.
Also I’ve said before I’d never judge someone who’s gone through rape but if you want to have serious conversations you need to stop using your emotions on topics as some sort of truth or fact. You’re feelings aren’t facts. Genetic defect that means it’s ok to abort a baby? Wow
But again with the rape scenario you can’t justify an evil with an even greater evil which is to end an innocent life that did not even ask to be in that situation.
If we're talking scientific definitions, then technically sperm is alive. Every time you tug on little Realist, you're killing millions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You still can’t confront the scientific truth that life begins at conception and that everyyyyyy single human has the right to live/be born.
Also I’ve said before I’d never judge someone who’s gone through rape but if you want to have serious conversations you need to stop using your emotions on topics as some sort of truth or fact. You’re feelings aren’t facts. Genetic defect that means it’s ok to abort a baby? Wow
But again with the rape scenario you can’t justify an evil with an even greater evil which is to end an innocent life that did not even ask to be in that situation.
I know it much easier said than done, babies born through rape can be put up for adoption.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it much easier said than done, babies born through rape can be put up for adoption.
Exactly. I’m definitely not saying it is easy, but the government, family involved or what not should be extremely supportive and make this transition as easy as possible. That baby is innocent and there are plenty of people wanting to adopt babies. The auto answer shouldn’t be oh just abort. It’s disgusting

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't see trump coming back tbh. He has lost a lot of support since he backflipped and pushed the jab.

Rumours are he will end up being the speaker of the house.
That is funny because he struggles to put 2 sentences together that don't involve him telling the world how great he is.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly. I’m definitely not saying it is easy, but the government, family involved or what not should be extremely supportive and make this transition as easy as possible. That baby is innocent and there are plenty of people wanting to adopt babies. The auto answer shouldn’t be oh just abort. It’s disgusting
So you are happy to emotionally torture women who have been raped.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The question is about you, not me! Would you support your wife or daughter in this case?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd give my baby to Islamic parents so the baby would be a muslim... id do this just to spite you hahaha

Well Islam is projected to take over Christianity as the largest religion by 2070 so may as well add to the statistic earlier

Edit: ooooOoOoo or do i give the baby away to a lesbian power couple??? Or a queen gay couple???

Edit again. I got it.

A black couple in which one is a trans dominant woman and the other is leftie. And their siblingings are islamic who also have a say in the childs life.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd give my baby to Islamic parents so the baby would be a muslim... id do this just to spite you hahaha

Well Islam is projected to take over Christianity as the largest religion by 2070 so may as well add to the statistic earlier

Edit: ooooOoOoo or do i give the baby away to a lesbian power couple??? Or a queen gay couple???

Edit again. I got it.

A black couple in which one is a trans dominant woman and the other is leftie. And their siblingings are islamic who also have a say in the childs life.
Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Edit again. I got it.

What about a couple who the dad used to be a female and the mum used to be male?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nooooo,
Ron is a legit family man doing good for Florida :tearsofjoy:.

Translation: Ron has his eye on the Oval Office and knows exactly how he needs to play it to get there.
I don’t think you or steeliz understand what was “banned” and think you’ve got some check mate play lmao. The maths in this context was doing away with your typical racist white christian maths you know that old school stuff since the Greeks, and implemented some weird non math maths that allows 2+2 to equal 67 if the student so chooses

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think you or steeliz understand what was “banned” and think you’ve got some check mate play lmao. The maths in this context was doing away with your typical racist white christian maths you know that old school stuff since the Greeks, and implemented some weird non math maths that allows 2+2 to equal 67 if the student so chooses
Check mate play?
Because I know what DeSantis is really like?
Jesus you read/believe some crap.
But take solace that you’re not alone, there’s plenty of like minded far right lunatics (see those who stormed the Capitol for a start).

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Check mate play?
Because I know what DeSantis is really like?
Jesus you read/believe some crap.
But take solace that you’re not alone, there’s plenty of like minded far right lunatics (see those who stormed the Capitol for a start).
You like many others in your camp mainly msm, are being completely disingenuous about the facts in order to maintain the narrative and try and create an uproar lol. If you actually think he has banned actual maths then you’re either lying spreading misinformation or you actually lack the ability to understand facts on certain topics.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You like many others in your camp mainly msm, are being completely disingenuous about the facts in order to maintain the narrative and try and create an uproar lol. If you actually think he has banned actual maths then you’re either lying spreading misinformation or you actually lack the ability to understand facts on certain topics.
And there it is again: MSM :tearsofjoy:.
Won’t be long before you’re calling me a sheep (again).
So tell us the secret source of ‘truth’ - Telegram??
There’s no uproar, I don’t get offended or outraged.
Your pontification impresses nobody.
Though I suspect you might impress yourself :-).

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And there it is again: MSM :tearsofjoy:.
Won’t be long before you’re calling me a sheep (again).
So tell us the secret source of ‘truth’ - Telegram??
There’s no uproar, I don’t get offended or outraged.
Your pontification impresses nobody.
Though I suspect you might impress yourself :-).
If I was here to impress I’d be saying all the right (left) things that are championed today. So that accusation falls flat. Also why you making an issue out of msm lol you literally use your hot phrases yourself like “far right” for example. This is what happens when someone hasn’t got something to argue back with so they end up just saying things that have no bearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.