Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am still on the train with Trump. He is is so different than any other politican , I guess thats why i like him , I am sure he will return in 2024.
Well after this pedo dies/turns to dust/gets voted out, anyone will be a improvement.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Trump will be President again in 2024.
And if that happens America should get what it deserves and the rest of the world gets a front row seat to a crumbling superpower and utter shitshow. This from a non-partisan person. I’m no Biden fan and don’t see many other options right now (maybe Buttigieg in 2028) but to me the GOP seem dangerously under Trumps spell and that could end badly. Imagine the train wreck if Trump runs and loses - the big lie all over again and could end in total chaos.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
During the investigation into the capitol riots, it has been revealed that Trump's aids drafted executive orders for homeland security and other departments to seize voting machines. During a meeting a number of executive orders including this, and bringing in the national guard to shut down "voter fraud" were backed by Trump. The resulting meeting ended with Trump's senior staff refusing to back the orders and Trump yelling abuse at them.

The Trump show is still pretty entertaining.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
During the investigation into the capitol riots, it has been revealed that Trump's aids drafted executive orders for homeland security and other departments to seize voting machines. During a meeting a number of executive orders including this, and bringing in the national guard to shut down "voter fraud" were backed by Trump. The resulting meeting ended with Trump's senior staff refusing to back the orders and Trump yelling abuse at them.

The Trump show is still pretty entertaining.
So, bring in the NG to seize voting machines but not to stop an imminent assault on the Capitol. Check, that makes sense. ‘Good people on both sides’.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And if that happens America should get what it deserves and the rest of the world gets a front row seat to a crumbling superpower and utter shitshow. This from a non-partisan person. I’m no Biden fan and don’t see many other options right now (maybe Buttigieg in 2028) but to me the GOP seem dangerously under Trumps spell and that could end badly. Imagine the train wreck if Trump runs and loses - the big lie all over again and could end in total chaos.
America already got what it deserves its Called Biden.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know how much you're following their politics but at this stage I think it's a moot point as to whether Trump is the leader of GOP or not. They've gone deep down that rabbit hole now with a lot of their congressman/woman being Trumpers and pushing Trump style rhetoric on issues.

As far as the big lie goes, the GOP have already used this and brought in state voter suppression laws, the Dems tried to block this from a federal level but as I said in my earlier post Sinema and Manchin blocked this.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know how much you're following their politics but at this stage I think it's a moot point as to whether Trump is the leader of GOP or not. They've gone deep down that rabbit hole now with a lot of their congressman/woman being Trumpers and pushing Trump style rhetoric on issues.

As far as the big lie goes, the GOP have already used this and brought in state voter suppression laws, the Dems tried to block this from a federal level but as I said in my earlier post Sinema and Manchin blocked this.
Agree re: Trumpism - Cruz, Hawley, MJT et al. I still think however there has to be decent GOP members who aren’t cultists but too scared to speak up. Liz Cheney did and got hammered. When her father, a big part of the farce that was Iraq says todays GOP is crook you know something is seriously wrong.

If Trump is somehow blocked from running in 2024 (which has to be before November, otherwise assuming the GOP re-take the house he gets free passage) then maybe the flames of Trumpism are smothered with him. Of course if that happens they’ll cry foul about being ‘cancelled’.

Voter suppression attempts are nothing new - the GOP have been doing that for decades. What they won’t accept is that traditional ‘red’ cities like Phoenix and Atlanta are now purple or even blue-ish purple and that’s a big disadvantage to them - hence they scream ‘fraud’ because it’s ‘impossible’ for them to lose there. The truth is the demographics shifted significantly.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So I have done my research and I think I have worked out what is wrong with Americans.

In a country that prides itself on being (wrongly) 'The Land of the Free', in 2 of the strongest anti-vaxx, anti-mask & anti-gov intervention in there lives states they have the following laws :

Link: In Texas, even possession of a sex toy is regulated

Link: High court lets Alabama sex-toy ban stand

In 1973 Texas passed a law that makes it illegal to own more than 6 sex toys.

"The law also labels the sex toy as an "obscene device" and declares it a crime if someone "possesses six or more obscene devices or identical or similar obscene articles is presumed to possess them with intent to promote the same."
BUT
It does make exceptions for people who have the multiples of the device for medical and law enforcement purposes.
(Law enforcement purposes? I am sure I will be sorry I asked)

Not to be outdone, in Alabama they passed the Anti-Obscenity Enforcement Act of 1998, which makes it illegal to own any sex toys. The law carries the following penalties:

' Up to a year in jail and a $10,000 fine for a first offense. A second offense carries a prison sentence of one to 10 years. '.

This, in a country where they can own an unlimited amount of automatic weapons.

These guys just need to get laid properly because they can't do it themselves.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Link: Donald Trump accountants cut ties and call financial reports unreliable

"Mazars, said in a letter to the Trump Organisation - a group of around 500 businesses of which Mr Trump is sole or principal owner - that it could not stand behind statements it had prepared for Mr Trump and his family firm from 2011-20. It advised anyone who had received the documents not to use them when assessing the financial health of the company and the former president."

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
US foreign policy in full display once more in withholding $7 billion from Afghanistan (Afghanistan's own money), which is likely to lead to an even greater economic crisis in Afghanistan and starvation of their population.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
US foreign policy in full display once more in withholding $7 billion from Afghanistan (Afghanistan's own money), which is likely to lead to an even greater economic crisis in Afghanistan and starvation of their population.
Can't wait until Murika implodes completely. The world will be a better place without their evil deeds.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't wait until Murika implodes completely. The world will be a better place without their evil deeds.
Unfortunately other options aren't that great either bro.

Half of the $7 billion they're going to give to the families of the victims of September 11th, even though the attack was funded by the Saudis.

While $7billion may not seem a large amount, it is massive for a country like Afghanistan. They're definitely talking about starvation now

In other news as well apparently the leaders of the Taliban are sending their daughters to overseas schools to get an education

Status
Not open for further replies.