Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen Mike Lindell and @Rodzilla in the same room together....asking for a friend?
wtf, im as left wing as they come and i watched that lady try to storm into the secured area of the capitol building and get shot in the face about 200 times

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wtf, im as left wing as they come and i watched that lady try to storm into the secured area of the capitol building and get shot in the face about 200 times
Dude your conspiracy theories are Lindell level stupid and you double down just as much. I'm 100% certain there is a lizard lurking under Mike's face.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dude your conspiracy theories are Lindell level stupid and you double down just as much. I'm 100% certain there is a lizard lurking under Mike's face.
do you want to go point for point until we have an agreed set of events that have happened and then you have a chance to explain why its not a cover up

im very comfortable to go into the details of it, you can't do the same because the natural theory is simply the benefit of the doubt theory

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you want to go point for point until we have an agreed set of events that have happened and then you have a chance to explain why its not a cover up

im very comfortable to go into the details of it, you can't do the same because the natural theory is simply the benefit of the doubt theory
No farking way, Hacky tried that and all he got was a splitting migrane because like all conspiracy theorists, you refuse to acknowledge any facts that prove your theory wrong. Try roping in someone else thanks.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No farking way, Hacky tried that and all he got was a splitting migrane because like all conspiracy theorists, you refuse to acknowledge any facts that prove your theory wrong. Try roping in someone else thanks.
there are no facts that prove me wrong though, thats the point

ive been pleading for someone to produce something but nobody has done it, for example can you produce something now? no? ok there are no facts that prove my theory wrong

hacky couldn't get past 1. point of mine

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"you refuse to acknowledge any facts that prove your theory wrong"

"please produce 1 fact that proves me wrong, im begging you"

"............."

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
never before in history have people argued so much with so little

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
never before in history have people argued so much with so little
Yep, the distraction is strong with this divide and conquer bullshit.

The upcoming fight will involve triple vaxxed turning against the double vaxxed. The double vaxxed will be the new anti-vaxers.

That's how the shitty human race works.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

The upcoming fight will involve triple vaxxed turning against the double vaxxed. The double vaxxed will be the new anti-vaxers.

While there are still anti-vaxers anti-vaxing, the triple vaxxed will overlook the double vaxxed.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
America/west: have been worried about making sure You call people by their made up genders and changing definitions.
Russia: building up their military.
Biden: putin will be so scared of the economic restrictions we put on him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Daily mail brought out an article saying. Anti vaxxers who were waiting to get novavax can now get it. Tell me daily mail, how is one an anti vaxxer if they’re wanting to get a vaccine just not the ones they weren’t comfortable with? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.