• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the issue of Ashley Biden's diary, it being supposedly stolen, it being reported by Veritas etc. is now the subject of litigation... what does it matter who retweeted it?
The problem is that Candice Owens and Lauren Boebert are two people who are not going to care if it's real. They'll push it like it's real.

Project Veritas have a history of publishing fake stuff. So without confirmation if this stuff is real, it's just guess work. And the FBI raiding to get the diary doesn't in any way confirm that what is published is real.

Any normal journalist would realise this and would not publish an unverified source especially when that source has a high probability of being fake. But Candice Owens isn't a real journalist and wouldn't follow the rules of journalistic integrity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is reminiscent of the Hunter Biden laptop issue. It's still questionable how it was obtained and since the incident, even though some of it has been verified to be real, some of it has been verified to be fake confirming that there was some deliberate manipulation of information.

Until the specific stuff is verified then it's just a guess what's real and what's not.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is that Candice Owens and Lauren Boebert are two people who are not going to care if it's real. They'll push it like it's real.

Project Veritas have a history of publishing fake stuff. So without confirmation if this stuff is real, it's just guess work. And the FBI raiding to get the diary doesn't in any way confirm that what is published is real.

Any normal journalist would realise this and would not publish an unverified source especially when that source has a high probability of being fake. But Candice Owens isn't a real journalist and wouldn't follow the rules of journalistic integrity.
ah, but where was this journalistic integrity when it came to the Steele Dossier, for example... just read through the allegations in the Steele Dossier, what some of the consequences were (eg. the FISA warrant on Carter Page), who paid for the report etc.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ah, but where was this journalistic integrity when it came to the Steele Dossier, for example... just read through the allegations in the Steele Dossier, what some of the consequences were (eg. the FISA warrant on Carter Page), who paid for the report etc.
There wasn't any journalistic integrity at first. It was leaked by Buzzfeed who are also very questionable about what they publish, often using news as a political weapon against the right wing.

The other news sources avoided it until it was confirmed to be a real intelligence report, with all parts confirmed to be real parts of the report. That's when the source was verified so it became free for every journalist to persue.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If it we're real, I doubt it would be out there.

Everyone remotely close to it would of been Clintoned by now.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There wasn't any journalistic integrity at first. It was leaked by Buzzfeed who are also very questionable about what they publish, often using news as a political weapon against the right wing.

The other news sources avoided it until it was confirmed to be a real intelligence report, with all parts confirmed to be real parts of the report. That's when the source was verified so it became free for every journalist to persue.
intelligence report in what regard? Christopher Steele was a former M16 agent, the report itself was based on anonymous sources, was unfinished, was in effect opposition research by a Presidential campaign... I don't think the US go through the whole Mueller Investigation without it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
intelligence report in what regard? Christopher Steele was a former M16 agent, the report itself was based on anonymous sources, was unfinished, was in effect opposition research by a Presidential campaign... I don't think the US go through the whole Mueller Investigation without it
Steele was a solid source though as he has provided many reports in the past, and his sources come from intelligence assets.

The problem was that his sources ended up being mainly rubbish, and it wasn't intended to be released. But there was enough there to verify it as a news source and enough for investigation.

The Ashley Biden diary has zero confirmation currently. But it's enough for a potential investigation to start to find out if it's real.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez how good would it be if there was as much forensic eviducial investigation and expose of Australian political scullduggery.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the issue of Ashley Biden's diary, it being supposedly stolen, it being reported by Veritas etc. is now the subject of litigation... what does it matter who retweeted it?
Project Veritas?

There is a bastion of truth and impartiality.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The outcome of any US election affects the entire world and the man or woman at the top must be a fit, proper and competent person with no question marks over them whatsoever. The ardent Trumpest will say, "So what, fuck you, USA! USA! USA!" However, though only Americas have the right to vote for their president, the rest of the world must live with their decision. We have absolutely no say in who will be the leader and spokesman of the free world and most powerful person on the planet particularly if he or she wants to go to war. Unfortunately, the world needs a strong forthright, and stable America, whether we like it or not...

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The outcome of any US election affects the entire world and the man or woman at the top must be a fit, proper and competent person with no question marks over them whatsoever. The ardent Trumpest will say, "So what, fuck you, USA! USA! USA!" However, though only Americas have the right to vote for their president, the rest of the world must live with their decision. We have absolutely no say in who will be the leader and spokesman of the free world and most powerful person on the planet particularly if he or she wants to go to war. Unfortunately, the world needs a strong forthright, and stable America, whether we like it or not...
This is probably the first time, but I disagree man. I think the world needs to prove to itself and to the United Stupids of Arseholeville that we don't need them or their corrupt political systems or their farcical financial management or their paper tiger military or their religious nuttery. America is becoming less and less relevant to anyone outside America and I think that is a great thing.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is probably the first time, but I disagree man. I think the world needs to prove to itself and to the United Stupids of Arseholeville that we don't need them or their corrupt political systems or their farcical financial management or their paper tiger military or their religious nuttery. America is becoming less and less relevant to anyone outside America and I think that is a great thing.
America is completely corrupt to its very core and utterly delusional to boot and yes, we should be able to stand up on our own two feet but alas, no one has the military to stand toe to toe with the Chinese and Russians and that is why we need them and for no other reason.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The dems are now acting like they’ve been agaisnt closure of schools like that black resending hairline lesbian light foot Mayer of Chicago lol. Mid terms are coming up, trying to look a little more moderate as they know they’ve completely destroyed the country and wanna suck in some people to give them another chance to completely destroy america and the west

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The dems are now acting like they’ve been agaisnt closure of schools like that black resending hairline lesbian light foot Mayer of Chicago lol. Mid terms are coming up, trying to look a little more moderate as they know they’ve completely destroyed the country and wanna suck in some people to give them another chance to completely destroy america and the west
There's at least 3 things in your post that are against the rules in this forum.... But I didn't see any of them.

Don't ever change

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's at least 3 things in your post that are against the rules in this forum.... But I didn't see any of them.

Don't ever change
Was it the auto correct incorrect spelling of “receding” and the separation of “lightfoot”?

Hey I’m not calling for violence at least right?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One should be for having too much interest in what dimwits halfway around the world are up to day by day.. #whofncares.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it the auto correct incorrect spelling of “receding” and the separation of “lightfoot”?

Hey I’m not calling for violence at least right?
Yes... That must be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.