• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey look mate you got your opinion and you can laugh but if you really think with Defamation being a number one prerequisite in America then you’d be ignorant to believe Biden won, seriously mate just do the math. What has Biden done ! He’s a grub everything that’s was reported was false . Russian, laptop was apparently russian disinformation only to be confirmed. Trump won. And we will see what happens . I have zero faith in doj butbstates runs legislators so we can wait and see what happens . They cheated otherwise they wouldn’t report on it before writing articles before it’s even released. Massive fraud happened and you can think and say what ever you like .. I know
How it works on here . If someone disagrees with the narrative then you all
Like each other’s posts to try have significance. Can you imagine someone with an ego like trump how stupid he would feel if he legitimately lost ? Like wake up . People were sick of leftist shit snd these people stole it . 50,000 + to every rally and Biden Couldn’t even get more than 100. Time will telll but I’ve seriously lost interest in even trying to debate cause one thing that’s proven true is how partisan , unethical and corrupt the democrats are.
You really are acting insane mate , time to stop going down this path for your own sake

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of politics and certainly not a fan of Donald Trump but everyday that goes bye I'm finding it more and more hard to believe that many people voted for that bumbling idiot sleepy Joe.
They didn't. They voted against that bumbling idiot Trump. Not like they were spoiled for choice, is it?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as Germany after WW2 underwent "denazification" to cleanse itself of the Nazi regime and to take its place in the world again, America will need to go through a painful "detrumpification" to earn back the respect and pre-eminence and social stability it has lost over the past four years...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just as Germany after WW2 underwent "denazification" to cleanse itself of the Nazi regime and to take its place in the world again, America will need to go through a painful "detrumpification" to earn back the respect and pre-eminence and social stability it has lost over the past four years...
Well Pedo Joe, even with Obama's arm up his arse, isn't the senile puppet for the job.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I love Fox News. Watching it now with an on field reporter talking to people living on the border of Mexico. They interview a woman who says:

"these people are coming across the border, and they are unclean. They're bringing disease here because they don't wash"

Goes back to the news anchors...

News anchors: "you see. The left don't care about this. People are bringing in Covid and other diseases and Fauci doesn't care about this"

No idea how anyone can take this stuff seriously.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude

So glad your back.

You don't know how much I have missed the great Chinese app that lives rent free in your head.

You do know they use facial recognition technology for all TikTok users and are building a database on all western users for when they invade.

Link: TikTok just gave itself permission to collect biometric data on US users, including ‘faceprints and voiceprints’ | TechCrunch

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.