U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike Lindell is the definition of an oxygen thief.
In the middle of his 'Cyber Symposium' to 'prove' 'election fraud' - where he'd promised to 'stay on stage for 72 hours' - as soon as news came through that his bid to have Dominion's lawsuit against him dismissed had been denied - whaddaya know - he left the stage immediately and didn't return - instead an ad to buy his pillows (and presumably fund his legal costs) showed up on screen on the stage :tearsofjoy:.
That was hysterical. I've been to better Amway conventions. The people winding this morons clock must be raking it in, he is giving clown.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wrong . You realise he’s put up 5 million dollars to anyone who can prove that what he has isn’t real ? And no one has or can, it’s why they don’t hand over the Reuters cause they know it matches… he was also attacked while leaving his hotel and they hacked his seminar 3 times. It’s almost like they are scared the info will get out, otherwise they’d just shove it in our faces and say “ hey we won so freely “
1629080359948.png

Day two dude and there are 30 people at this cataclysmic unveiling of proof of the greatest political theft in the history of mankind. 30!

It was a joke and the pillow man was the chief clown.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Spotted in Alabama on Saturday, the list of prohibited items for an Agent Orange rally:
18AAC48F-5CA0-442B-87F4-6C3D101743AE.jpeg

Guess that rules me out - I was planning on taking my toaster in case I needed a snack whilst waiting for the wise words of the stable genius :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did anyone catch Four Corners last night?
Apparently it had some interesting claims about Trump and continued with an obsession about Fox News and Rupert Murdoch

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do these clowns ever give up? Now Lindell is saying Restoration Day will be ‘by the end of 2021’.
And: get the popcorn ready, Cyber Ninjas ‘audit’ report will drop Monday US time :tearsofjoy:.
What happened with the audit? I'm guessing either fuck all or sweet fuck all.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What happened with the audit? I'm guessing either fuck all or sweet fuck all.
Another day, another diversion.
Apparently It’s a ‘preliminary’ report and isn’t publicly available - submitted only to the AZ State Senate who ‘ordered’ the ‘audit’. They now do a ‘review’ of the ‘audit’ and a ‘final’ report allegedly will be made public in a few weeks. What a farce :-).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FKN LOL

Bruce Jenner is running for Governor of California.

That Eddie chick from Sunrise said "he is running" lol

I instantly love her lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
FKN LOL

Bruce Jenner is running for Governor of California.

That Eddie chick from Sunrise said "he is running" lol

I instantly love her lol
Nothing shocks.
I remember arriving in California one weekend in about 2003. I was having a cheeky Sunday session at a bar with a colleague and The Governator had just been elected and he’s giving his acceptance speech in front of thousands of mindlessly cheering ‘fans’. He actually said (put your best Arnie accent on): ‘I’m so happy to be your Governor - it’s even better than making moofies!’. I could only shake my head and think ‘Murika’. Of course he failed in his promise of balancing the budget and left office with the state more in debt than when he started :mask:.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spotted in Alabama on Saturday, the list of prohibited items for an Agent Orange rally:
View attachment 28977
Guess that rules me out - I was planning on taking my toaster in case I needed a snack whilst waiting for the wise words of the stable genius :-).
Wait, that list looks like an big load of impingement of freedums, isn't that one of the main things the people attending these things are on about?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
wrong . You realise he’s put up 5 million dollars to anyone who can prove that what he has isn’t real ? And no one has or can, it’s why they don’t hand over the Reuters cause they know it matches… he was also attacked while leaving his hotel and they hacked his seminar 3 times. It’s almost like they are scared the info will get out, otherwise they’d just shove it in our faces and say “ hey we won so freely “
To collect the $5 million you had to be at the symposium, and it's by invitation only. He doesn't invite anyone who can prove him wrong. The offer is fake.

Nobody "hacked" the symposium - his "cyber experts" couldn't even get their own program to run. The analysts he personally engaged all agreed there was no evidence that the votes had been tampered with. (He didn't give them the $5 million, though).

The classic was when one of his followers got up and demanded that CNN "just report what we're saying, and stop fact checking".

Lindell further got himself into trouble when he called out a rival channel for being an arm of Antifa, and a communist left wing influencer. He claimed his "counter intelligence" people had found them out. Turns out that channel was another loopy, unhinged, right wing fake news site, like his; and the guy he smeared demanded $1 million compensation. Lindell had to quickly spin something - like all right wing nutcases, he never apologises- so he blamed Antifa for setting them both up.

So far Lindell has promised Trump would be re-instated as president in March, May, August 13, Late September, but definitely before the year ends.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wait, that list looks like an big load of impingement of freedums, isn't that one of the main things the people attending these things are on about?
That’s true, but even the MAGA’s will forgo their second amendment rights for a couple of hours to bathe in the glow of demagogue Donny. I’m sure there’s an arsenal in all the trucks in the carpark :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
To collect the $5 million you had to be at the symposium, and it's by invitation only. He doesn't invite anyone who can prove him wrong. The offer is fake.
Someone has actually claimed it:
But of course we all know they have two-fifths of SFA chance of ever seeing a buck from Lindell the Loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.