U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@AlzzBulldog Joe Biden, CEO of AmeriCorp just flew to Wisconsin on the B747 under the call sign Air Force One. Did Agent Orange allow this in order to maintain cover until the grand unveiling on 4 March? I look forward to your explanation because my whole life is a movie and a lie so I don’t know the truth :tearsofjoy:.
C2E4ABD2-E6C4-4C19-8917-9E2A26A59A73.jpeg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of lefties spreading their lies already sis.

The less morons having their own shows, lying, pushing their owners agendas and passing opinions as news, the better.
That’s been the problem since cable came along - content needed to fill 500 channels 24x7. The web then made things worse - constant noise with a stench of righteousness. Pretty depressing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s been the problem since cable came along - content needed to fill 500 channels 24x7. The web then made things worse - constant noise with a stench of righteousness. Pretty depressing.
How accurate do you reckon The Loudest Voice was in shedding a light on Roger Ailes' foundation of Fox's radical right wing viewing strategies?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of lefties spreading their lies already sis.

The less morons having their own shows, lying, pushing their owners agendas and passing opinions as news, the better.
I'd just like to see a program you could go to that summarised all the lies and gave the truth. There is actual truth out there, isn't there? :(

Are we really at the stage where ALL media/journalists lie? There's no truth in journalism? They are all left or right wing liars? We haven't got to that stage as yet have we?

Here is Carlson on Joe and Jill Biden.I pick this bc it is so petty. Is it newsworthy or just plain petty and of no value. If they fought or didnt show any love for each other, then maybe it would be of titilating interest?

After that clip, is a funny piece by The Washington Post about Carson's infantile assessment and gossip mongering snearing. Appeals to my sense of humour :grinning:

So it’s official. The Bidens’ affection is totally real. It’s in no way part of a slick PR campaign devised by cynical consultants determined to hide the president’s senility by misdirection. Not at all! Their love is as real as climate change.” — Fox News host Tucker Carlson
Support our journalism. Subscribe today.
Log of Suspicious Behaviors Observed in Public and Private
Spotted: boy on the playground waiting for mother. Very suspicious! Mother brought him a sandwich and afterward hugged him. Who is gaining by this? Cannot possibly be sincere. Pleasant weather out.
Little girl fell and scraped knee; father appeared with Band-Aids and a hug. What are they playing at and for whom? Perhaps some sort of sponsored Band-Aid content? Will keep watching.

Saw two parents attending daughter’s dance recital. Cheered loudly and carried handmade sign, afterward brought her flowers. What motive can they possibly have? Daughter not even best dancer, nearly fell over, no solos. People do not simply do these things. Perhaps recital hall strategic location, or they expected a target in audience?

Old couple on bus holding hands. Inappropriate, felt forced, over-the-top. Their hands gripping one another tightly in what any less informed observer would deem a display of affection, warmth. Probably some sort of code or signal. But who on the bus was there to receive it?
Saw young couple kissing at bus stop, as if deliberately, just as I approached. Inappropriate. Obviously put on, a kind of taunt. Perhaps they are spies whose cover would otherwise have been blown.

Saw man hugging his grandmother. Running for office and needs the image for a reel of some kind?
At ballpark. Woman whispered something to her husband and then both of them laughed. Who are they fooling? No Kiss Cam in evidence. Must be some reason they are being forced to pretend to enjoy one another’s company. Package drop? Is she buying time for someone?

Co-worker displaying child’s crude drawing on her desk. Bears no resemblance to her, or her spouse, or their dog; unclear why drawing takes up so much prime desk real estate. Likely concealing illicit substances.
Another old couple holding hands. He must be feeble, unstable; she must be a nurse, no reason other than this to wish to place a hand at someone else’s disposal. Walked across sidewalk after them to test hypothesis — just as solid and unslippery as ever. Puzzling …

Saw a man having an enormous birthday party in a park and people bringing him gifts and he acted really excited to open all of them even though they were all things he could have purchased for himself just as easily. Smiled suspiciously wide and teared up opening a couple presents and everyone hugged him. Maybe they are filming a commercial? Don’t understand what other scenario could cause such genuine-seeming emotion among people?

Heard someone say “I love you” into pay phone before hanging up. Code of some kind? Picked up phone once she was gone and said “I love you” into it. No response.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How accurate do you reckon The Loudest Voice was in shedding a light on Roger Ailes' foundation of Fox's radical right wing viewing strategies?
No doubt some dramatic license in TLV, but reasonably accurate. Left leaners established before right leaners. CNN was born in 1980 but apart from business news there wasn’t much else on cable news wise. It was only in the mid 90’s when Microsoft and NBC got together (hence MSNBC) to try to build the first simultaneous cable/web news service that Rupes knew he had to get in on the action and Ailes saw the market gap for conservative voices. Hence Faux News was born. They had strong support from the likes of Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani in the second half of the 90’s too being the first GOP House Speaker in something like 40 years and of course NY Mayor at the time and a bloke who loved a headline. Then 9/11 was the catalyst for amping the hardcore patriot / pro-America right wing anti mostly everything else rhetoric. Dubbya in the White House also helped because they spread plenty of fear and how ‘the terrorists’ were ‘coming to get you’. Their success is a combo of plenty of money thrown at it, some smarts, influential political contacts and also good timing which helped establish a ratings lead over MSNBC (which Microsoft eventually sold out of) and CNN, which still largely exists today, helped of course by the Agent Orange shit show of the last 5 years (campaign/time in office).

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Wsshington Post article behind a wall sometimes, here it is again. A sense of belittling Tucker lol
Opinion: Tucker Carlson detects other suspicious behaviors

So it’s official. The Bidens’ affection is totally real. It’s in no way part of a slick PR campaign devised by cynical consultants determined to hide the president’s senility by misdirection. Not at all! Their love is as real as climate change.” — Fox News host Tucker Carlson
Support our journalism. Subscribe today.
Log of Suspicious Behaviors Observed in Public and Private
Spotted: boy on the playground waiting for mother. Very suspicious! Mother brought him a sandwich and afterward hugged him. Who is gaining by this? Cannot possibly be sincere. Pleasant weather out.
Little girl fell and scraped knee; father appeared with Band-Aids and a hug. What are they playing at and for whom? Perhaps some sort of sponsored Band-Aid content? Will keep watching.

Saw two parents attending daughter’s dance recital. Cheered loudly and carried handmade sign, afterward brought her flowers. What motive can they possibly have? Daughter not even best dancer, nearly fell over, no solos. People do not simply do these things. Perhaps recital hall strategic location, or they expected a target in audience?

Old couple on bus holding hands. Inappropriate, felt forced, over-the-top. Their hands gripping one another tightly in what any less informed observer would deem a display of affection, warmth. Probably some sort of code or signal. But who on the bus was there to receive it?
Saw young couple kissing at bus stop, as if deliberately, just as I approached. Inappropriate. Obviously put on, a kind of taunt. Perhaps they are spies whose cover would otherwise have been blown.

Saw man hugging his grandmother. Running for office and needs the image for a reel of some kind?
At ballpark. Woman whispered something to her husband and then both of them laughed. Who are they fooling? No Kiss Cam in evidence. Must be some reason they are being forced to pretend to enjoy one another’s company. Package drop? Is she buying time for someone?

Co-worker displaying child’s crude drawing on her desk. Bears no resemblance to her, or her spouse, or their dog; unclear why drawing takes up so much prime desk real estate. Likely concealing illicit substances.
Another old couple holding hands. He must be feeble, unstable; she must be a nurse, no reason other than this to wish to place a hand at someone else’s disposal. Walked across sidewalk after them to test hypothesis — just as solid and unslippery as ever. Puzzling …

Saw a man having an enormous birthday party in a park and people bringing him gifts and he acted really excited to open all of them even though they were all things he could have purchased for himself just as easily. Smiled suspiciously wide and teared up opening a couple presents and everyone hugged him. Maybe they are filming a commercial? Don’t understand what other scenario could cause such genuine-seeming emotion among people?

Heard someone say “I love you” into pay phone before hanging up. Code of some kind? Picked up phone once she was gone and said “I love you” into it. No response.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
‘By all reports’ Donald Trump is ‘plotting revenge’ - NewsDeal

‘By all reports’ Donald Trump is ‘plotting revenge’

US Studies Centre CEO Simon Jackman says all reports are that Donald Trump is plotting revenge against those members and senators who voted against him in his second impeachment matter.
US Studies Centre CEO Simon Jackman says all reports are that Donald Trump is "plotting revenge" against those members and senators who voted against him in his second impeachment matter.

US Studies Centre CEO Simon Jackman says all experiences are that Donald Trump is “plotting revenge” in opposition to these members and senators who voted in opposition to him in his second impeachment matter.

Donald Trump is expected next Sunday to make his first public appearance since leaving office.

The former US president, who departed the White House on 20 January, is set to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida.

Mr Trump is reportedly planning to address his second impeachment trial, where he was acquitted by the Senate of inciting the rioting at the US Capitol on 6 January.

He is also expected to give his views on the future of the Republican Party and the conservative movement.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This has happened under Trump's watch.

Watch Biden get the blame if it has to be dealt with :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The supreme court has refused to provide Trump a stay of protection on his tax returns. This means that Trump's accountants have to turn over his tax returns to the Grand Jury in New York. They won't go public but the Grand Jury can decide if Trump has carried out any illegal tax activity.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Well done Donny. No National Security issues there:
Kim Jong was like nah my Dad said I shouldn’t get in planes with strangers also you remind me of that sus backpacker **** from Australia that use to always give people lifts.. The train trip sound lovely actually.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Kim Jong was like nah my Dad said I shouldn’t get in planes with strangers also you remind me of that sus backpacker **** from Australia that use to always give people lifts.. The train trip sound lovely actually.
He probably thought ‘I’d rather the longer train trip and avoid Hannity or Carlson’ :tearsofjoy:. Besides he has enough of his own toys and comfort on his fancy pants train:
0A759806-6922-45AD-BAA2-7721FBCFD290.jpeg

6AD1404D-B2D9-47CA-9553-6B3B37C85CD7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.