U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well they said because the airport didn't have a long enough runway for a 747. Could be true, could be a nice little cover-up without too many questions asked.

PS any plane the POTUS flies becomes AF1.

I have a plausible theory for you.... Creepy Joe is a sock puppet for Obama's 3rd term.
Please don't feed the trolls :tearsofjoy:.
You know Obama can't have a third term :-).

As for what POTUS flies on:

Whilst the 2 x VC25A (based on the B747) are what we commonly know as 'AF1', the C-32 (based on the B757) are often used for short trips, particularly on the East Coast in cities not far from DC (Philly, NY and others). Even Agent Orange flew on the C-32 - did that mean Obama was still POTUS?? :-). They are all part of the Presidential Airlift Group which consists of around 25 aircraft that senior Government officials use for transport both domestically and internationally. I have a very good reason for knowing this too, you're just going to have to trust me on that...

The less oxygen the QAnon lunatics have the better :-)

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know damn well Obama can't have a third term :-).

Whilst the 2 x VC25A (based on the B747) are what we commonly know as 'AF1', the C-32 (based on the B757) are often used for short trips, particularly on the East Coast in cities not far from DC (Philly, NY and others). Even Agent Orange flew on the C-32 - did that mean Obama was still POTUS?? :-). They are all part of the Presidential Airlift Group which consists of around 25 aircraft that senior Government officials use for transport both domestically and internationally. I have a very good reason for knowing this too, you're just going to have to trust me on that...

The less oxygen the QAnon lunatics have the better :-).
Truth allz is a cyborg programed by the gubberment the bao bun don't lie

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I need your boots your motorcycle and conspiracy theories,
" what you got a dead cat in there "
Allz " fuck you asshole trump is still president "
Can you imagine if a different bike was used and not ‘Road Force One’?? Maybe the lights of RF1 were creating the fake White House background??

Wait, I got it: JFK is returning with L. Ron Hubbard on his ticket. Space Force is picking them up!
#KennedyHubbard2024 :tearsofjoy:.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine if a different bike was used and not ‘Road Force 1’?? Maybe the lights of RF1 were creating the fake background at the WH??

Wait, I got it: JFK will be returning with L. Ron Hubbard on his ticket. Kennedy/Hubbard 2024 :tearsofjoy:.
The original " air force one " was a train id like to see it one day jfk was never really killed it was a paintball look how his head went back im a balastic expert thanks to you tube

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trump has split the right of US politics into three.
The Trump supporters, the "Old guard" Republicans and the "new" Republicans.
Trump supporters are self-explanatory.
Old-guard Republicans are the Lindsey Grahams and Mitch McConnell etc just wanting to keep things as they are/were.
New guard republicans are/will be those on the right who have been sickened by Trump and disgusted with the cowardice and short-sighted opportunism of McConnell, Graham, Rubio and Green etc.

This means that come the midterms the right will have a fragmented vote, will not be united and we could well see a "blue wave" across the board.
A perfect example of united you stand, divided you fall.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The support for Trump is from people that have had enough of bullshit, lying politicians. Trump was their finger to the political system. What has the president done in his fifty year political career
Never said you could nor do i care
if you dont care..why try and ridicule his comments?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The support for Trump is from people that have had enough of bullshit, lying politicians. Trump was their finger to the political system. What has the president done in his fifty year political career

Because that’s what Trump would do..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
thats what liberal media did/do. i believe its called fight fire with fire.
I’m more interested in Canterbury’s starting side this year than what America does really. I like taking an interest for the purpose of amusement but don’t really give a toss actually.

Don’t get me wrong though the crazier shit they do the more addicted I get to following it..

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m more interested in Canterbury’s starting side this year than what America does really. I like taking an interest for the purpose of amusement but don’t really give a toss actually.

Don’t get me wrong though the crazier shit they do the more addicted I get to following it..
i agree with that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The support for Trump is from people that have had enough of bullshit, lying politicians.
Yet Trump on average lied or made misleading statements 20 times per day over 4 years. More than 30000.
So I'm afraid I don't understand your point.
Because he's wrong. The article of impeachment passed the House on 13 January when Trump was still POTUS. That means he was impeached when President. Just because the Senate trial wrapped up after he'd left office does not mean anyone was 'trying to impeach a private citizen' as @AlzzBulldog likes to claim and then take it further with the 'what does he have on them' nonsense. Trump has nothing on anyone.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Trump has split the right of US politics into three.
The Trump supporters, the "Old guard" Republicans and the "new" Republicans.
Trump supporters are self-explanatory.
Old-guard Republicans are the Lindsey Grahams and Mitch McConnell etc just wanting to keep things as they are/were.
New guard republicans are/will be those on the right who have been sickened by Trump and disgusted with the cowardice and short-sighted opportunism of McConnell, Graham, Rubio and Green etc.

This means that come the midterms the right will have a fragmented vote, will not be united and we could well see a "blue wave" across the board.
A perfect example of united you stand, divided you fall.
The GOP definitely have problems but the one thing on their side are middle-aged and older white people who not only are their traditional supporters but the ones most likely to vote in a non-compulsory system - so that ensures a good level of support always. As for any blue wave - I think that's going to come down to how Biden goes in the first two years. Obama failed that test and easily lost the 2010 mid-terms. Joe will need to concentrate on conquering the virus and getting Americans back to work and the economy moving again. If he does that he might be rewarded. If he fails at that, chances are things will swing back red somewhat. It's very cyclic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know Obama can't have a third term :-).

The less oxygen the QAnon lunatics have the better :-)
I read somewhere even when the 757's have him on board automatically become AF1 on radar. Which makes sense tbh...

PS to clarify, Creepy Joe not being POTUS because not flying the 747 AF1 is a loooooooooong stretch.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like I've been saying for years, how is a swamp monster going to clean the swamp? He is as fkn dirty as every grub in every government that has, does and will ever exist.

Trump played the ignorant and played them well. He would make a top cult leader.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I read somewhere even when the 757's have him on board automatically become AF1 on radar. Which makes sense tbh...

PS to clarify, Creepy Joe not being POTUS because not flying the 747 AF1 is a loooooooooong stretch.
Correct. Any aircraft POTUS is on is designated AF1. There’s 2 of the B747’s for a start, so no single physical aircraft is simply AF1.

As for the other part - it’s not even a stretch - it’s flat out ludicrous - but some on #8kun, #4chan, YouTube and elsewhere need something to do I guess. Sigh :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.