• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is the GOP's extremist wing now too big to fail?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
donny scares them lol... they are going after a private citizen lol
hmmm I wonder what Donny has on them?
Quaking in their boots I’m sure.
Disregarding of course he was impeached while still in office. His spineless Senate colleagues won’t be able to save him from other prosecutions and with a bit of luck he’ll be sporting an orange jumpsuit soon :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You can’t impeach a private citizen... or maybe he’s still president
Neither. He was impeached on 13 January, when he still was POTUS. Which now he’s not. But don’t let the facts get in the way Alzz. Oh that’s right, the military is in charge, I forgot about that :tearsofjoy:. #nutter

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohh bro, don't tell me you've fallen for that bullshit?

Because Creepy Joe didn't fly in AF1?
It’s not about falling for it, it’s about the fact you cannot impeach a private citizen
plus why didn’t Biden fly in Af1

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s not about falling for it, it’s about the fact you cannot impeach a private citizen
plus why didn’t Biden fly in Af1
Well they said because the airport didn't have a long enough runway for a 747. Could be true, could be a nice little cover-up without too many questions asked.

PS any plane the POTUS flies becomes AF1.

I have a plausible theory for you.... Creepy Joe is a sock puppet for Obama's 3rd term.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well they said because the airport didn't have a long enough runway for a 747. Could be true, could be a nice little cover-up without too many questions asked.

PS any plane the POTUS flies becomes AF1.

I have a plausible theory for you.... Creepy Joe is a sock puppet for Obama's 3rd term.
Yeah that’s possible with Obama... sickening thought

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
it’s about the fact you cannot impeach a private citizen
And I repeat the fact you are choosing to ignore: Trump was impeached on 13 January when he was still POTUS and not a ‘private citizen’. The ‘impeachment’ happens when the House passes the Article(s) of Impeachment - not when the Senate trial starts or concludes. Your argument here is as weak as water...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh dear :tearsofjoy:.
At least 10 states (California, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington and West Virginia) accept ballots with missing or illegible postmarks that arrive after Election Day.

There are ways for election officials to verify that a ballot was cast by Election Day, even if it arrives without a legible postmark. For example, most states use bar codes that encode tracking information directly on ballot envelopes. Those systems can be used to help determine when a ballot was returned to a post office.
PA.png

So, your video doesn't show:
A) What was being dropped off
B) Even if they WERE ballots and WERE votes for Biden, PA accepts ballots postmarked on or before election day for up to 3 days after the election.

Is the system perfect? No.
Should the US use a federated system like Australia does such as the AEC? Yes.
Is there 'evidence' of major fraud? No.

Not even Rudy would be silly enough to argue this footage alone in court is enough. Oh wait..:-).
But we're #sheep. #MSM is lying to us.
I call it as I see it :tearsofjoy:.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh dear :tearsofjoy:.
At least 10 states (California, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington and West Virginia) accept ballots with missing or illegible postmarks that arrive after Election Day.

There are ways for election officials to verify that a ballot was cast by Election Day, even if it arrives without a legible postmark. For example, most states use bar codes that encode tracking information directly on ballot envelopes. Those systems can be used to help determine when a ballot was returned to a post office.
View attachment 21301

So, your video doesn't show:
A) What was being dropped off
B) Even if they WERE ballots and WERE votes for Biden, PA accepts ballots postmarked on or before election day for up to 3 days after the election.

Is the system perfect? No.
Should the US use a federated system like Australia does such as the AEC? Yes.
Is there 'evidence' of major fraud? No.

Not even Rudy would be silly enough to argue this footage alone in court is enough. Oh wait..:-).
But we're #sheep. #MSM is lying to us.
I call it as I see it :tearsofjoy:.
The TRUTH is out there just look harder ,you need to do your own research but I'll give you a hint
images.jpeg-152.jpg

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the GOP's extremist wing now too big to fail?

Two quotes come to mind, one from the movie Sin City from the corrupt Senator Roark - "Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls."

And the other from Theodore Roosevelt - "when you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow"

This is nothing new. In every instance throughout history where extremism (left or right) has taken root, ordinary people forego common sense for rhetoric that incites their passions and mob mentality is born. That's what we're seeing develop in the US and the really scary thing is, if that democracy is susceptible to it than we all are.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Finally someone in power is starting to talk about the Jewish space laser, I've been talking about that since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.