U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
“You like to give people every chance” bro who actually are you lmao. No one is asking that you give them a chance. The actual audacity on this guy.
Bro I'd like to give you a chance

Remember how you told all of use that the election was stolen and that the Trump campaign had truckloads of evidence and were going to reverse the election results

When are we going to see this evidence?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Biden ‘unite’ and ‘heal’ america as he and the dems support a push to impeach a president who is no longer even in office.

Keeping in mind Trump got 74 million votes. If you demonise him you demonise minimum 74 million Americans.

Awesome way to ‘unite’.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Biden ‘unite’ and ‘heal’ america as he and the dems support a push to impeach a president who is no longer even in office.

Keeping in mind Trump got 74 million votes. If you demonise him you demonise minimum 74 million Americans.

Awesome way to ‘unite’.
Politics isn’t about uniting people or helping people it’s about power influence money and self interest.. Always has been always will be no matter what side you claim..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Politics isn’t about uniting people or helping people it’s about power influence money and self interest.. Always has been always will be no matter what side you claim..
And it’s Pelosi who moved the impeachment forward, not Biden. #troll

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
James Morrow unfriended me on Facebook 'cause I kept saying, "does anyone take Rowan Dean or his co-hosts seriously?"
But mate this is the scary thing. They all believe a lot of the garbage that comes out of their mouths. I seriously suspect a lot of them were convinced the Democrats rigged the election, they're not like tucker or hannity who know its full of shit and propaganda. Sky news Australia really does have people that are completely fucked

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But mate this is the scary thing. They all believe a lot of the garbage that comes out of their mouths. I seriously suspect a lot of them were convinced the Democrats rigged the election, they're not like tucker or hannity who know its full of shit and propaganda. Sky news Australia really does have people that are completely fucked
Definitely. I've never spoken with Rowan Dean, Allan Jones, or Paul Murray, but I've spoken to James Morrow often and he believes 100% of what he says.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is worse in my opinion..the one’s on Sky News just confirm they are complete F$&kwits, who have no idea.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Surprised to see you actually use nuance when analysing people who share different political views to you.

Correct, Tucker was basically factual throughout the last 3 months. He called out Sidney Powell when she refused to provide evidence of the ‘election rigging’.

It was a courageous Thing to do given it cost him a large amount of ratings.

It is a shame there was no one in cable news willing to do the same for four years as the russiagate conspiracy theory was endlessly peddled without anyone pointing out it was not based in anything substantive.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is worse in my opinion..the one’s on Sky News just confirm they are complete F$&kwits, who have no idea.
Those mercenaries will back down though. The ones that believe will take up arms, which makes them more dangerous. Definitely not more evil, thats tucker and hannity, but the true believers, dangerous

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised to see you actually use nuance when analysing people who share different political views to you.

Correct, Tucker was basically factual throughout the last 3 months. He called out Sidney Powell when she refused to provide evidence of the ‘election rigging’.

It was a courageous Thing to do given it cost him a large amount of ratings.

It is a shame there was no one in cable news willing to do the same for four years as the russiagate conspiracy theory was endlessly peddled without anyone pointing out it was not based in anything substantive.
Whatever you reckon

Off you go

Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.