U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are they all his granddaughters? Do they all nudge away clearly uncomfortably? What about the one where it appears he pinched her nipple? Even if he didn't, the fuck is the pedos hand doing near the breast area of a child?

No offence to you or others but this the perfect example of sheep mentality playing politics.

If it were the orange c*** touching kids like that, you lefties would be the loudest calling him a pedo.
Show me a presidential candidate who hasn't been caught in awkward looking photos with kids. Sure, he's a bit hands on and in this day and age, it's a bit awkward and cringeworthy, but it's certainly not evidence of pedophilia.

Pedophiles tend to avoid signposting their tendencies in front of large crowds, the children's parents and hordes of press photographers. Having said that, I don't think I have seen the photo you mentioned about the alleged breast touch. If the parents were present and there were lots of press and photographers around, I would think it was more than likely just an awkward accident though.

Personally, I think the world has kinda outgrown the whole era of politicians kissing and putting hands on children....even if intentions are completely innocent. Some kids are clearly uncomfortable with it and it's probably time politicians stopped doing it. It's not worth making kids awkward and uncomfortable just to appear more paternal / maternal/ grandfatherly etc. Just a handshake and some friendly conversation should be sufficient. But Biden is far from the only one who does it and calling someone a pedo is a huge accusation to level at someone without clear evidence, dude. Although I can't blame you at all for saying you would be pissed if Biden or any other politician interacted with one of your children in that way.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO dude this rear guard action you're engaged in is hysterical. I'll let you in on a little secret, nothing you post will detract from our joy of seeing the Dumpster Dumped. But hey don't stop the shits and giggles please.
I don't intend to detract or attempt to detract you from any joy you're getting from your candidate winning.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I stole this pic from @Dawgfather Hope you don’t mind..

Let’s forget politics for a sec.. What a hottie that girl is with her arms crossed .. AND the girl on her right with the mask with the bag.. If they were President they’d be Babraham Lincolns!!!:hearteyes:

61603050-EFAA-463A-B83B-C8B7CA96C655.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Show me a presidential candidate who hasn't been caught in awkward looking photos with kids. Sure, he's a bit hands on and in this day and age, it's a bit awkward and cringeworthy, but it's certainly not evidence of pedophilia.

Pedophiles tend to avoid signposting their tendencies in front of large crowds, the children's parents and hordes of press photographers. Having said that, I don't think I have seen the photo you mentioned about the alleged breast touch. If the parents were present and there were lots of press and photographers around, I would think it was more than likely just an awkward accident though.

Personally, I think the world has kinda outgrown the whole era of politicians kissing and putting hands on children....even if intentions are completely innocent. Some kids are clearly uncomfortable with it and it's probably time politicians stopped doing it. It's not worth making kids awkward and uncomfortable just to appear more paternal / maternal/ grandfatherly etc. Just a handshake and some friendly conversation should be sufficient. But Biden is far from the only one who does it and calling someone a pedo is a huge accusation to level at someone without clear evidence, dude. Although I can't blame you at all for saying you would be pissed if Biden or any other politician interacted with one of your children in that way.
It's just disgusting, innocent or not. Call me over-protective but I hate seeing that shit. If he isn't a pedo, he definately is a creep acting like a pedo.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol..I wonder how Sean Hannity is travelling.. He’d be sooooo butt hurt.. Actually he’d butt hurt anyway as he has been allowing Trump to give it to him for years!!!
Been waiting to watch the Seanster and his reaction. I was going to have a conspiracy theory drinking for his next show but it'll have Ted Cruze and Lindsey Graham on it and my liver simply won't be able to handle it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Mind you I watched it muted so won't be swayed.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You do realise that the media are the only ones calling this election... grab the popcorn folkes
Yes, the media do that, they did that in 2016 and Trump was quite happy to accept it. Associated Press has been calling the election since 1848.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I stole this pic from @Dawgfather Hope you don’t mind..

Let’s forget politics for a sec.. What a hottie that girl is with her arms crossed .. AND the girl on her right with the mask with the bag.. If they were President they’d be Babraham Lincolns!!!:hearteyes:

View attachment 18375
i thought this was a wahesh post
hang your head in shame shes nothing special lol

Status
Not open for further replies.