U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Well you're a racist who denies racism, so I'm hardly surprised you don't get it
I’ve never denied racism exists. As usual there is more nuance than what your little brain can contemplate.

no doubt racism exists - just not in the paranoid conspiratorial ways that you pretend it does.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be counting my chickens yet, this will play out for a while in the courts.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve never denied racism exists. As usual there is more nuance than what your little brain can contemplate.

no doubt racism exists - just not in the paranoid conspiratorial ways that you pretend it does.
We've literally pointed out racism to you and you denied it. Fuck off shit stain, your oompa loompa racist commander in chief got his arse kicked to the kerb. Now he's going to gaol and all you racist fucks can crawl back under your rock and go back to your meaningless klan rallies

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yes a good indication if you leave it to late its fucked but early provides success
masks are not necessarily correlated with reductions in infection counts. See attached

Attachments

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
masks are not necessarily correlated with reductions in infection counts. See attached
Funny how masks have helped in hospitals for 80 years to stop the spread of disease for Doctors and Nurses but the moment Trump says they don't help dodgy evidence shows up.

I bet the next time you need surgery you won't have the balls to say to your operating team "You don't need those, I have the evidence"

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The stupid fuck says he doesn't deny racism but doesn't realise his previous post about van jones celebrating the defeat of racism, HE FUCKING DENIED IT!!!!

You're a stupid racist shit bag dickfather
Yeah he did.

and I guarantee he will backflip again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again before the end of this page.

But he is grieving the loss of his cult leader. I think he has passed the sadness stage and clearly has moved onto the anger portion of todays episode.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah he did.

and I guarantee he will backflip again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again before the end of this page.

But he is grieving the loss of his cult leader. I think he has passed the sadness stage and clearly has moved onto the anger portion of todays episode.
Of course I’d prefer Trump had won. But I’m not in denial like what happened for the last four years where people pretended could not have won on his own.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course I’d prefer Trump had won. But I’m not in denial like what happened for the last four years where people pretended could not have won on his own.
I agree.

You aren't in denial.

Denial comes before grief.

Obviously you have passed that stage too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.