Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
a global pandemic in an election year, plus a recession
OK. A pandemic he failed to control.
A pandemic many Americans still don’t take seriously (so believed his downplaying and probably voted that way). Today’s record infection rate proves the lack of taking it seriously (you have to ‘open up’). And of course there’s a recession - when you combine an out of control pandemic with the world’s largest economy what else could possibly happen? Self induced.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree with people who say trump isn't inspiring.

He definitely is inspiring in trying to ILLEGALLY stop votes being counted by his armed supporters

He is inspiring by trying to steal an election through the use of violent means by his supporters

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A pandemic many Americans still don’t take seriously (so believed his downplaying and probably voted that way). Today’s record infection rate proves the lack of taking it seriously (you have to ‘open up’). And of course there’s a recession - when you combine an out of control pandemic with the world’s largest economy what else could possibly happen? Self induced.
You forget who you're talking to. Dawgfather thinks COVID is no worse than the flu and that we should live life as normal

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Man democrats are in so much shit , this “ red
Mirage “ was called months ago by Bloomberg and no surprise democrats trying to stop people from watching the counting, and they lost , shitty attempt at stealing. Trump knew this, anyone here can laugh and say what you want but there is over 200,000 fraudulent ballots so far they have proof. Not only that, twitter and Facebook have been deleting posts by trump
, this is censorship. Jack Dorsey hates republicans, I don’t think they realise who they’ve messed with, trump won, and will win. No peadophile president will ever be inaugurated under trumps watch, I could handle losing if it was fair but funny how in person voting is all in trumps favour then at 4:00 am Wednesday morning they find all songle
Joe Biden votes
ive already explained that situation, the media reporting source made a mistake giving biden 150k votes instead of 15k, then they took away 135k votes from biden

i assume this is the thing you are talking about

this is the update that they were sourcing

as you can see biden has lost votes 45 minutes later when they removed the error

so you dont see any left wing person claiming that they cheated biden and stole away votes from him, my theory is thats because we are not retards

i saw this at the time and in my conversation with dawgfather i never complained about biden losing votes, i just assumed that it was a typo in the tweet and it was

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You forget who you're talking to. Dawgfather things COVID is no worse than the flu and that we should live life as normal
I didn’t have the ‘pleasure’ of being involved in this thread early enough but it’s clear it’s very partisan and that’s fine. I think I’ll head back to the discussions about the Bulldogs board and Lachy Lewis where there’s less blood on the walls :-).

PS: I reserve the right to return to post memes as they are appropriate...

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
biden in michigan went from 2,130,695 at 5:04am american east coast time, then dropped to 2,023,654 at 5:54am 50 minutes later while trumps votes went up

did trump make those votes disappear? is it rigged against biden? did trump cheat?

these questions need to be answered immediately

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn’t have the ‘pleasure’ of being involved in this thread early enough but it’s clear it’s very partisan and that’s fine. I think I’ll head back to the discussions about the Bulldogs board and Lachy Lewis where there’s less blood on the walls :-).
Threads like these make you realise that there really isn't anything wrong at the dogs, nothing that half a mylanta can't fix.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and btw that 200k theory proves that the trump supporters including mr bricktamland are dumb and/or sheep

its about 138k gain for biden, 1.992m to 2.130m but the original person cant calculate and said 200k then they all say 200k

its like you are a maths teacher marking everyones results and they all have the same mistake like 14 x 2 = 32, youve got to suspect something is up

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when Bruce Springsteen in 1984 told Ronald Reagan to fuck off and not use his song, Born in the USA?

It got me thinking about another lyric by the Boss that perhaps Trump could be listening to right now...

I was bruised and battered
I couldn't tell what I felt
I was unrecognizable to myself
Saw my reflection in a window
And didn't know my own face
Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away
On the streets of Philadelphia?

I walked the avenue, 'til my legs felt like stone
I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone
At night I could hear the blood in my veins
Just as black and whispering as the rain
On the streets of Philadelphia

Ain't no angel gonna greet me
It's just you and I my friend
And my clothes don't fit me no more
A thousand miles just to slip this skin

The night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake
I can feel myself fading away
So receive me brother with your faithless kiss
Or will we leave each other alone like this
On the streets of Philadelphia?
You know I know this song was about AIDS..but this is exactly how I felt when I had my spinal injury..its lyrics resonated with me then, and resonates with me now. Especially these lyrics ‘My clothes don’t fit me no more, I walked a thousand miles just to slip this skin..’
The Boss sure has written some great songs..

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do these protesters feel the need to spit in the face of police?

Covid response was polled to be a main reason why people are voting. Yet attend protests without masks, and spit...... *facepalm*

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
108 ,000 cases in USA in 24hrs new record and death rate is on the rise

Status
Not open for further replies.