U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I think you missed it again. That was a subtle hint that you associated Trump with Daddy, suggesting that you want Trump to be your daddy. Which is fine. I'm not judging.
As long as we're are playing armchair pschiatrist here, have you considered the possibility that your patholigical hatred of the POTUS stems from latent Daddy issues?
So you're just repeating a joke I made way better last night? So you overestimate your humour and originality as well as your intellect.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention the fact he accuses people of hypocrisy for criticising Trump over Middle East conflict and drone strikes as if people here were singing the praises of Obama's foreign policy record. Nobody here is singing the praises of Obama and the reason people have been talking about Trump in the Middle East is because Dawgfather brought the subject up by claiming things had improved there under his watch. Of course this miserable troll misrepresents the truth of the matter, as usual.

Lies, distorted facts, straw man arguments, rampant bigotry. SoulCrusher is a typing caricature of the common, garden variety hard right arsehole. I only wish he wasn't blocking me so I could involve myself more in the "discussion". Meh, these conversations can eat up hours of a person's time. Maybe it is for the best.
Unblocked. Try not to make your post directed at me too long. You are even more insufferable when you drone on endlessly.

"Waah waah wacism bigotwwee" You sound like a woman.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Like imagine being an adult male who goes around calling people "racist" and thinking its somehow a bodyblow.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Biden will have to stoop to Trumps level to have a shot, otherwise he'll get steamrolled.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
trump is ruthless, he don't give a fuck and speaks up doesn't get bullied.
actually he gives a fuck and sues people for the slightest negative comment

if he didn't give a fuck then he would relax and be comfortable

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unblocked. Try not to make your post directed at me too long. You are even more insufferable when you drone on endlessly.

"Waah waah wacism bigotwwee" You sound like a woman.
Well thank you. Aren't I the lucky one? I'm just telling it like it is, champ. I didn't call you a racist, btw. I went with the all purpose label of bigot in the interest of being concise. That's what you wanted, right?
Like imagine being an adult male who goes around calling people "racist" and thinking its somehow a bodyblow.
I think being called a racist would be a blow to anyone with basic human decency, tbh.

So happy we are friends again!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trump steamrolled all over Biden and interjected incessantly, a very effective tactic, a real showman and brilliantly done, long on rhetoric (but very short on substance) and Biden was helpless to say the least.
Trump's base will love it and Trump easily won the debate, however, the die is already cast as there are very few swing voters left in the US.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put them both on the next UFC 254 undercard, the winner becomes next pressy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you're just repeating a joke I made way better last night? So you overestimate your humour and originality as well as your intellect.
Not a joke. You're the one who associated Trump with Daddy which suggests that you want him as your daddy.

It's a really loose association that no one could put together without having the association already in their mind.

You'd have to be a complete moron to think those things associate anywhere outside your own mind.

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not to mention the fact he accuses people of hypocrisy for criticising Trump over Middle East conflict and drone strikes as if people here were singing the praises of Obama's foreign policy record. Nobody here is singing the praises of Obama and the reason people have been talking about Trump in the Middle East is because Dawgfather brought the subject up by claiming things had improved there under his watch. Of course this miserable troll misrepresents the truth of the matter, as usual.

Lies, distorted facts, straw man arguments, rampant bigotry. SoulCrusher is a typing caricature of the common, garden variety hard right arsehole. I only wish he wasn't blocking me so I could involve myself more in the "discussion". Meh, these conversations can eat up hours of a person's time. Maybe it is for the best.
You said it better than I could.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm about 60 minutes into the presidential debate so far.

Biden seems to have done a solid job so far. He was shakey a few times and had no response and but Wallace would always change the topic before Biden could be left looking like he didn't have an answer.

Haven't been that impressed with Trump so far tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.