U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Whilst I don't really care that much about American politics to get into any in depth discussions, I will predict that this election will have the lowest voter turnout in history, even lower than the very low turnout last time around. This will, of course, assist Trump overall.

Our system in Australia isn't perfect, but fuck America's is truly awful for so so many reasons, including how a president can be voted in by a country where fewer people vote than watch a football game.
I have read they are expecting the biggest turn out in history lol

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Trump/Biden debate is going to be good to watch. No idea how Biden will compose himself against Trump.

Feel like a slaughtering will occur lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have zero idea , this is a historic agreement.

and peace deal with North Korea. Just wait till after he wins again and the investigation of Obama gate continues and is finalised. Do you realise now that America is no1 in oil there’s more to this deal then meets the eye ? It’s exactly this, also with the taliban having a peace deal this make them
Not be the main exporter for oil so they have no choice but to work In harmony and use other resources including it, health, medicine which Israel is great with.
Move along, facts Are facts . Later bo!
The Korean peace deal collapsed

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough if that's your opinion.

I know it's not popular to admit that parts of the world are safer under Trump than Obama. It goes against everything we've been told for years / decades. We've been told that statesmen/career politicians like George Bush Jnr and George Bush Snr and Obama would solve these problems. But they didn't. They constantly created new wars, killed millions, left millions homeless and in poverty and left US troops stuck in the middle east for 20+ years

I just look at it and even at a very basic level it would appear both regions are now safer than they were in 2016:

In 2016 North Korea were conducting nuclear tests and other missile tests. News media was generally going crazy and (I accept it's subjective) but there was a general feeling that war was very possible.

Even a basic look at Syria from 2011-2016 makes you realise how safe the middle east is in 2020 (in comparison)

Also, remember ISIL and the almost weekly videos of beheadngs, kidnappings and general chaos throughout multiple countries in the middle east?
Trump said he'd stop drone strikes but he didn't. They're still going on in the middle east.

Trump did change one thing though. Obama signed an executive order requiring the military to report the number of civilian casualties in drone strikes. Trump rescinded this so the military no long have to report civilian casualties.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said he'd stop drone strikes but he didn't. They're still going on in the middle east.

Trump did change one thing though. Obama signed an executive order requiring the military to report the number of civilian casualties in drone strikes. Trump rescinded this so the military no long have to report civilian casualties.
How many civillian casualties were reported when Barack Obama ordered a hellfire missile strike be launched be launched from a predator drone against 16 year old American citizen Abdulrahman al-Awlaki?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

"B-but Trum is a big meanie..." Obama literally killed kids you ****.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How many civillian casualties were reported when Barack Obama ordered a hellfire missile strike be launched be launched from a predator drone against 16 year old American citizen Abdulrahman al-Awlaki?

Hooray. More homophobia. Projecting much?

Obama droned more innocent civilians than any President before him. No one is debating that. That's why he brought in the civilian reporting. Because like every other president, he kept covering up the collateral damage and people got annoyed with it.

Trump ran his campaign on the back of stopping the presence in the Middle East. Stopping drone strikes. Instead he just stopped reporting on it and kept bombing the middle east as much as every President before him.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Guess when you have a dumb argument you turn to insults.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Hooray. More homophobia. Projecting much?

Obama droned more innocent civilians than any President before him. No one is debating that. That's why he brought in the civilian reporting. Because like every other president, he kept covering up the collateral damage and people got annoyed with it.

Trump ran his campaign on the back of stopping the presence in the Middle East. Stopping drone strikes. Instead he just stopped reporting on it and kept bombing the middle east as much as every President before him.
Obama also campaigned on stopping mid-east wars and closing gitmo. Not only did he not end the wars, he started two new ones. The Democrats openly have a policy of confrontation with Iran and regime change in Syria. The difference is, right wingers don't pretend to give a shit about all the kids Obama killed. Hypocritical leftists have suddenly rediscovered their humanity in the last four years. Awful convenient.

"Projection" is something that only pseudointellectuals with an exaggerated sense of their own intellect accuse others of doing. Not a good look.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Guess when you have a dumb argument you turn to insults.

What exactly do those articles prove? I know you think you are rebutting a point, but only you know what.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obama also campaigned on stopping mid-east wars and closing gitmo. Not only did he not end the wars, he started two new ones. The Democrats openly have a policy of confrontation with Iran and regime change in Syria. The difference is, right wingers don't pretend to give a shit about all the kids Obama killed. Hypocritical leftists have suddenly rediscovered their humanity in the last four years. Awful convenient.

"Projection" is something that only pseudointellectuals with an exaggerated sense of their own intellect accuse others of doing. Not a good look.
No one is defending Obama here so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Just picking on Trump for being shit and picking on those who support him for being idiots.

Also, if you're into men, no one here will judge you. More power to you.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What exactly do those articles prove? I know you think you are rebutting a point, but only you know what.
Gee maybe if you read then they would tell you that Trump has ordered many more drone strikes than Obama.

But you seem to criticize Obama for ordering drone strikes while Trump has ordered so many more but that doesn't bother you.

Try reading them.

I found them informative.

You might learn something.

Especially the one from the American Conservative newspaper.

Last edited:

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Gee maybe if you read then they would tell you that Trump has ordered many more drone strikes than Obama.

But you seem to criticize Obama for ordering drone strikes while Trump has ordered so many more but that doesn't bother you.

Try reading them.

I found them informative.

You might learn something.

Especially the one from the American Conservative newspaper.
I wasnt criticizing Obama, I was criticizing disingenuous people like hackymcaxe who pretend to give a shit about drone strikes if it means they can take a cheap shot at Trump. Which is both effeminate and immature.

Last edited:

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
No one is defending Obama here so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Just picking on Trump for being shit and picking on those who support him for being idiots.

Also, if you're into men, no one here will judge you. More power to you.
You right, you weren't defending Obama, you were just making disingenuos criticisms of Trump.

As long as we're are playing armchair pschiatrist here, have you considered the possibility that your patholigical hatred of the POTUS stems from latent Daddy issues?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You right, you weren't defending Obama, you were just making disingenuos criticisms of Trump.

As long as we're are playing armchair pschiatrist here, have you considered the possibility that your patholigical hatred of the POTUS stems from latent Daddy issues?
I believe you mean "accurate criticisms of Trump"

Are you sure your support for Trump isn't the result of your homophobia and racism, which stems from an oppression of your secret desire to be a gay black man?

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I believe you mean "accurate criticisms of Trump"

Are you sure your support for Trump isn't the result of your homophobia and racism, which stems from an oppression of your secret desire to be a gay black man?
I think you mean "repression"
More evidence of what I was saying ealier about you having a higher regard for your thoroughly middling intellect than is warranted.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you mean "repression"
More evidence of what I was saying ealier about you having a higher regard for your thoroughly middling intellect than is warranted.
No. I meant "Oppression"

I thought you would understand the subtle hint I was giving but I guess I gave you too much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.