Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Synagogues of Satan.

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

It's all about deception.
Well, Lucifer does mean "Light Bringer", but that's basically because the name originally came from Venus. Lucifer was the original Roman name for Venus, which was also known as the Morning Star. But the name was later adopted as a name of Satan.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, Lucifer does mean "Light Bringer", but that's basically because the name originally came from Venus. Lucifer was the original Roman name for Venus, which was also known as the Morning Star. But the name was later adopted as a name of Satan.
i knew a Damien :fearscream:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah and Satan means "adversary" so it more a label rather than a name.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Hahaha it’s not in the leftist agenda to acknowledge that
There have already been schools in Australia trying to make every toilet gender neutral but for parent backlash.
Always the same side seems to have a keen interest in instituting perverted culture

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There have already been schools in Australia trying to make every toilet gender neutral but for parent backlash.
Always the same side seems to have a keen interest in instituting perverted culture
Pretty sure it was one school that tried to do it, and it was overturned for obvious reasons.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was one school that tried to do it, and it was overturned for obvious reasons.
Good, I doubt it. But good. However the authoritarian creep of the left and their perverted agenda will persist

I'm not sure why teenage girls wouldn't want to walk past a bunch of boys with their dicks out at the urinal on the way to a piss soaked toilet seat and floor. Bigot bitches.

Only really seems to be about men using women's bathrooms though, not the other way round can't quite put my finger on it..

You know very well Hacky that it's on the agenda, one banned bad word and cancel cultured cartoon character at a time

Wave after wave of freaks and weirdos trying to push gender ideology.

Roz Leigh safe schools author-

“The ruling class has benefitted and continues to benefit from repressing our bodies, relationships, sexuality and gender identities. Alongside sexism, homophobia and transphobia, both serve to break the spirits of ordinary people to consume our thoughts to make us accept the status quo and for us to keep living or aspiring to live, or feel like we should live, in small social units and families where we must reproduce and take responsibility for those people in those units.”

If you feel like a girl or woman because you have a female body, if you hope to grow up, get married, have children and care for those children, “the revolution” is here to liberate you from the oppression of “heteronormativity”.

Peter Harte, the Assistant Principal of Springvale’s Killester College – a Catholic secondary girls’ school –

“We are having a really big think about the language we use about gender identity. Our teachers will address students with ‘good afternoon everyone, or good afternoon students

Why do you need to use genderless language in an all girls school?

“researchers had slammed Victorian schools for being ‘homo-cis-normative institutions’”. The “researchers” referred to include Tania Ferfolja and Jacqueline Ullman who work with the Sexualities and Gender Research (SaGR) project within the School of Social Sciences at the University of Western Sydney. In April 2021, Ferfolja and Ullman appeared together before a NSW Parliamentary Inquiry into Mark Latham’s “Education Legislation Amendment (Parental Rights) Bill” and Ullman was asked to explain her views.

Latham: “Professor Ullman, in various forums you have promoted a text entitled ‘Schools as Queer Transformative Spaces’. Why should schools be queer transformative spaces?”

Ullman: “The idea of queer transformativity is the sense that we move away from limiting, normative ideas … When we are talking about "queer", when we are talking about non-normative sexualities and we are talking about gender-expansive identities, I would absolutely argue that it is important for young people to be exposed to diversity as part of their education—moving Australia closer to social cohesion.”

At the moment, these same researchers are claiming that 4 out of 5 parents support teaching gender and sexuality diversity in Australian schools from kindergarten. Can we clarify whether these parents are in favour of a) including kids who identify with an atypical sexuality or gender identity in the existing social order or b) rebuilding society from the ground up, starting with our understanding of the human person as an embodied (male or female) individual? These are quite separate questions and can be expected to return quite different answers from Australian parents.

It just goes on and on and on,

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...s/news-story/59314d40e6012b5331a9fd3adcfe0cfe

Teenage boy wearing a skirt rapes a teenage girl in girls bathroom at US school.. couldn't see that coming.. did it a second time at another school... couldn't see that one either
http://www.trattorialagargotta.com/oesuvk/895701788a44cb8

Don't be bigoted biological females.
Swinging dicks in the ladies is fine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...challenge-people-think-men-using-toilets.html

It's starts with toilets and language and before you can screech slippery slope fallacy you have trans mtf athletes breaking women's world records (and faces) on all fronts and with little effort. Wheres the justice or fairness for women who have spent generations collectively or most of there lives trying be at the top of their sports..

Staring into the abyss I wonder what might become of country's like Germany and England when they become majority Muslim. Scary thoughts

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know a girls school in Parra that has kitty litter trays as 2 students "identify" as cats. I deliver to them and seen them with my own eyes.

True story, just feeding their mental illness.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Synagogues of Satan.

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

It's all about deception.
Interesting.
At one stage Axl Rose had a t-shirt on last night that said ‘Satan Is A Lesbian’. So what’s ol’ Lucifer trying to achieve by landing on the Island of Lesbos?? :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Staring into the abyss I wonder what might become of country's like Germany and England when they become majority Muslim. Scary thoughts
TL;DR but noticed the last paragraph.

When? Unlikely in this lifetime…

UK population is <5% Muslim
Germany population is <7% Muslim:

Seriously Harrington, you don’t do your arguments any favour making statements so far from reality :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a girls school in Parra that has kitty litter trays as 2 students "identify" as cats. I deliver to them and seen them with my own eyes.

True story, just feeding their mental illness.
Yeah, I heard about that. Pissed myself laughing. Surely the students are just taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.