U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ye asked Trump if he would be his running mate. Trump screamed at him saying that he would destroy him.

Nutjobs going to war with each other is entertaining.

On a less entertaining note, Trump is ahead of DeSantis to win the nomination because apparently Maga die-hards won't vote for DeSantis.
I don't mind it.

DeSantis is smarter than Trump and in my personal opinion more dangerous.

Trump comes across as cartoonish.

DeSantis convinced a whole state that math books were racist towards white people.

This is the 21st century equivalent of book burning.

And we all know this is one of the first steps down a very slippery slope.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is the Conservative Right in America
Crazy loon far right mate, not all right leaners.

I have colleagues and friends who are Republicans and call themselves ‘conservative’ (usually more fiscally than socially conservative) but none of them would ever support this crap (celebrating gay people dying).

In fact several of them voted Democrat in 2020 as they knew Agent Orange was no good and had to go, even in the face of electing a senile old bloke they wouldn’t normally vote for. But there’s a large chunk of the centre-right who are perfectly decent people, whether or not anyone agrees with their politics.

As usual it’s the extremists that ruin it for everybody.
And they probably sleep on a MyPillow too :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't mind it.

DeSantis is smarter than Trump and in my personal opinion more dangerous.

Trump comes across as cartoonish.

DeSantis convinced a whole state that math books were racist towards white people.

This is the 21st century equivalent of book burning.

And we all know this is one of the first steps down a very slippery slope.
DeSantis further expanding the Florida gerrymander is evidence of his superior intellect over Trump and ability to further erode democracy in USA towards far right ideologies and corruption.

Far more insidious than Trump ever could be probably.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crazy loon far right mate, not all right leaners.

I have colleagues and friends who are Republicans and call themselves ‘conservative’ (usually more fiscally than socially conservative) but none of them would ever support this crap (celebrating gay people dying).

In fact several of them voted Democrat in 2020 as they knew Agent Orange was no good and had to go, even in the face of electing a senile old bloke they wouldn’t normally vote for. But there’s a large chunk of the centre-right who are perfectly decent people, whether or not anyone agrees with their politics.

As usual it’s the extremists that ruin it for everybody.
And they probably sleep on a MyPillow too :-).
Yeah you're right and I didn't mean to group all conservatives into the loony right.

It isn't all Republicans or even the majority of Republicans.

It is the loudest ones.

Not sure if they have just gotten louder, if there is more of the loony right than there was 10 years ago or if the Cheeto just gave them a voice and think.

But one thing I do know is that definitely hold more power than they ever have.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah you're right and I didn't mean to group all conservatives into the loony right.

It isn't all Republicans or even the majority of Republicans.

It is the loudest ones.

Not sure if they have just gotten louder, if there is more of the loony right than there was 10 years ago or if the Cheeto just gave them a voice and think.

But one thing I do know is that definitely hold more power than they ever have.
Definitely louder and Cheeto (I like :-)) made it louder once he got away with the pussy grabber tape and ‘I can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes’. Those examples are more dumb than offensive, but emboldened him to keep testing the boundaries.

Add to that sewer media, dribble like Lindell.TV and actual loon networks like OAN = LOUDER

Sorry for yelling :-).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only because he got caught having dinner with Ye and David Fuentes.

Afterwards he realized his rich Jewish backers that he gained by supporting Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel were about to withdraw support and money.

Typical hypocrisy from Cheeto.

Same old boring shit.

Kiss Nazi arse, regret, kiss rich Jewish arse. Rinse with mouthwash, repeat.
What a dick..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Sounds like something an anti-vaxxer would say.

I've always said I'm not the smartest person in the room. There's tonnes of people on this forum smarter than me.

Honestly though. You post homophobic memes and get angry if someone calls you homophobic. You post anti-vaxxer rubbish and get upset if someone calls you an anti-vaxxer.

Simple solution. Don't be an anti-vaxxer and I won't call you one.
Honestly though. Still trying your best to misrepresent what I'm saying with black and white labels.
Honestly though, not sure why than you and Doogie were on the same page about having a god complex?

Honestly though. Are you honestly ok with queers (the original meaning not the hijacked rainbow edition) that see it as a matter of importance to show kids how beautiful it is to read stories in hotpants and fishnets and then gyrate their pelvis' in suggestive mannerisms while having kids throw money at them like a stripper.
I'm also against anyone who sees genderisms as an important part of primary school curriculum. Honestly though I'm sure you've got a box or label for that too. So do I it's called not being a weak and gullible programmed government sheep.

Honestly though. I'm only against COVID vaccination mandates

Simple solution don't be a disingenious peice of shit labeling and trying to put people in boxes

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely louder and Cheeto (I like :-)) made it louder once he got away with the pussy grabber tape and ‘I can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes’. Those examples are more dumb than offensive, but emboldened him to keep testing the boundaries.

Add to that sewer media, dribble like Lindell.TV and actual loon networks like OAN = LOUDER

Sorry for yelling :-).
And the ones who really piss me off is the Evangelical Right with all their hate speech and then declaring how Christian they are.

I have a hard time reconciling what they say with the fact they believe they are Christians.

It is basically a bunch of hateful people trying to ease their own conscious while still wanting to continue to be arseholes.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: ‘Gullible programmed government sheep’ :tearsofjoy:.

The quintessential conspirator line right there…

I guess the same people don’t pay tax or wear seatbelts or ‘conform’ elsewhere.

What amazing rebels they are :mask:.

Oops, sorry if that was a shitfuck joke.
Can anyone actually explain what that means?? :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And the ones who really piss me off is the Evangelical Right with all their hate speech and then declaring how Christian they are.

I have a hard time reconciling what they say with the fact they believe they are Christians.

It is basically a bunch of hateful people trying to ease their own conscious while still wanting to continue to be arseholes.
100%. What makes it even worse is they’re really in it for the money. George Carlin got that oh so right :-):

PS: no offence to anyone who’s religious - I respect their beliefs and don’t want to get into a debate about it - it’s just not for me (despite being raised Catholic) and Carlin was pretty funny, The end.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: ‘Gullible programmed government sheep’ :tearsofjoy:.

The quintessential conspirator line right there…

I guess the same people don’t pay tax or wear seatbelts or ‘conform’ elsewhere.

What amazing rebels they are :mask:.

Oops, sorry if that was a shitfuck joke.
Can anyone actually explain what that means?? :-).
You ate up all the shit about a pandemic of the unvaxxed. A quintessential programmed government sheep.

If seatbelts injured people 1/10th what the vax does people would be asking questions. What a shitfuck analogy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can we bring back conservative values rather than radical right wing values.

Would that work.

It's heading in the wrong, divisive, dangerous direction atm.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You ate up all the shit about a pandemic of the unvaxxed. A quintessential programmed government sheep.

If seatbelts injured people 1/10th what the vax does people would be asking questions. What a shitfuck analogy
:tearsofjoy: Conspirator 101 language:

‘ate up’
‘sheep’
‘programmed’

And the usual unproven dribble of all the ‘injuries’ and ‘deaths’ the vax has caused. 14 so far in Australia according to the TGA. Which is awful of course, but road crashes kill a lot more every year.

Thanks Harrington, keep the laughs coming :tearsofjoy:.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly though. Still trying your best to misrepresent what I'm saying with black and white labels.
Honestly though, not sure why than you and Doogie were on the same page about having a god complex?

Honestly though. Are you honestly ok with queers (the original meaning not the hijacked rainbow edition) that see it as a matter of importance to show kids how beautiful it is to read stories in hotpants and fishnets and then gyrate their pelvis' in suggestive mannerisms while having kids throw money at them like a stripper.
I'm also against anyone who sees genderisms as an important part of primary school curriculum. Honestly though I'm sure you've got a box or label for that too. So do I it's called not being a weak and gullible programmed government sheep.

Honestly though. I'm only against COVID vaccination mandates

Simple solution don't be a disingenious peice of shit labeling and trying to put people in boxes
Honestly though. Are you honestly honest about honestly being honest?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

And you say you're not an anti-vaxxer. Gullible programmed anti-vax sheep.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100%. What makes it even worse is they’re really in it for the money. George Carlin got that oh so right :-):

PS: no offence to anyone who’s religious - I respect their beliefs and don’t want to get into a debate about it - it’s just not for me (despite being raised Catholic) and Carlin was pretty funny, The end.
I always found George Carlin hilarious.

I have said this elsewhere, but what the religion stands for and what some churches teach are at complete odds to each other.

There is a parable in the bible where Christ attacks the merchants and money men (changers) in a temple accusing them of turning a House of Prayer into a Den of Theives full of corruption.

Unfortunately this is the point we have returned to. Many churches have stopped being the custodians of the faith and have become political institutions. This especially applies to the evangelical right.

There needs to a cleansing of the hypocrisy.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I always found George Carlin hilarious.

I have said this elsewhere, but what the religion stands for and what some churches teach are at complete odds to each other.

There is a parable in the bible where Christ attacks the merchants and money men (changers) in a temple accusing them of turning a House of Prayer into a Den of Theives full of corruption.

Unfortunately this is the point we have returned to. Many churches have stopped being the custodians of the faith and have become political institutions. This especially applies to the evangelical right.

There needs to a cleansing of the hypocrisy.
Synagogues of Satan.

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

It's all about deception.

Status
Not open for further replies.