• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Victim narrative...

Show me where I straight up lied.
Victim narrative pfffft ffs you're* pathetic. Everything before and after That was a little disrespectful of me is shit

What's the next slander..nazi or fascist :tearsofjoy:

I'm not a homophobe or drag queen phobic or whatever the fuck other leftard label you want throw around. It's a peice of shit act to dress like a stripper and seek out a child audience to perform in front of.
It's s peice of shit act by the adults who enable it.

It's a peice of shit act to mandate a trial vaccine with known and unknown risks and have people lose jobs, homes, families and businesses.

Your peice of shit attempts to insinuate that if one agree's with someone on a specific sub topic they must align with all their beliefs is just a cheap shot at discrediting someone without debate.

Ironic one of the self proclaimed smartest persons in the room calling anyone a bigot. What a peice of shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to hump my stuffed toys as a toddler, this is nothing brah.
How’s this the same shit lmao. But also having that advertised for the general public is fkd. There’s no way around this. It’s messed up seeing children with sex toys like that. This wasn’t like an accident it was a modelled and choreographed advertisement everything was done purposefully. It won’t be long till they’ll stop apologising and the pedos will have their letter officially added to the flag. Coz ya know adult with attractions to minors were born that way “bruh”

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry. That was a little disrespectful of me. I should pay more attention to the rantings of a homophobic anti-vaxxer who thinks that his ability to open YouTube videos means he's more of an expert in medicine than the actual people who spent decades studying it.

I'm sorry if I offended you and your street.
On the other hand you think you’re an expert by rehashing propagated “fact checks” that come out to be false like the cough laptop cough lol. Stop seeing yourself as higher intellect when all you do compared to others is rehash what authorised and enabled conspiracy theorists are allowed to spew as fact.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pot, meet kettle.

Getting lectured by a guy who doesn't care that the former Pope actively put a known paedophile in charge of children, but gets upset by a stuffed toy.
Do you see how you bait and switch? Yet you’ve had mad sooks and coming up with analogies with so many guys here if they do the same thing to you lol. Why are you leftists such hypocrites? Do you think we can’t see it or something?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How’s this the same shit lmao. But also having that advertised for the general public is fkd. There’s no way around this. It’s messed up seeing children with sex toys like that. This wasn’t like an accident it was a modelled and choreographed advertisement everything was done purposefully. It won’t be long till they’ll stop apologising and the pedos will have their letter officially added to the flag. Coz ya know adult with attractions to minors were born that way “bruh”
It's Balenciaga, they literally sell rubbish bags for thousands of dollars. They've done this on purpose and everyone took the bait.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Victim narrative pfffft ffs you're* pathetic. Everything before and after That was a little disrespectful of me is shit

What's the next slander..nazi or fascist :tearsofjoy:

I'm not a homophobe or drag queen phobic or whatever the fuck other leftard label you want throw around. It's a peice of shit act to dress like a stripper and seek out a child audience to perform in front of.
It's s peice of shit act by the adults who enable it.

It's a peice of shit act to mandate a trial vaccine with known and unknown risks and have people lose jobs, homes, families and businesses.

Your peice of shit attempts to insinuate that if one agree's with someone on a specific sub topic they must align with all their beliefs is just a cheap shot at discrediting someone without debate.

Ironic one of the self proclaimed smartest persons in the room calling anyone a bigot. What a peice of shit
Sounds like something an anti-vaxxer would say.

I've always said I'm not the smartest person in the room. There's tonnes of people on this forum smarter than me.

Honestly though. You post homophobic memes and get angry if someone calls you homophobic. You post anti-vaxxer rubbish and get upset if someone calls you an anti-vaxxer.

Simple solution. Don't be an anti-vaxxer and I won't call you one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the other hand you think you’re an expert by rehashing propagated “fact checks” that come out to be false like the cough laptop cough lol. Stop seeing yourself as higher intellect when all you do compared to others is rehash what authorised and enabled conspiracy theorists are allowed to spew as fact.
Nope. I just give more credit to the vast majority of experts over some random dude on a forum.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you see how you bait and switch? Yet you’ve had mad sooks and coming up with analogies with so many guys here if they do the same thing to you lol. Why are you leftists such hypocrites? Do you think we can’t see it or something?
Of course not. I'm just using your tactics. Bringing the debate down to your level.

You took a ridiculous thing (shooting children with bdsm toy bears) carried out by one company, and immediately suggested that this is a plan by the LGBTQI community to sexualise children, and that this is happening because we started accepting people for who they are.

And you want me to treat your points with respect? No chance. I'll take the piss out of you because it's what you deserve.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is the Conservative Right in America pretending to be Christians to justify evil and murder.

link: Colorado Shooting: Ex-Trump Lawyer Says Victims in ‘Eternal Damnation’

" she directly points out that the five people killed that night had “no evidence at all that they were Christians” and that “they are now reaping the consequences of having eternal damnation.” Ellis continues, “We should be having that conversation, instead of just the tragedy of what happened to the body, we need be talking about what happened to the soul and the fact that they are now in eternal separation from our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.”

Seriously?????

These are not Christians.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
bahaha did anyone see Trump's answer about being allowed back on twitter?

He lost his train of thought and started rambling about how great Israel is. HAHA

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bahaha did anyone see Trump's answer about being allowed back on twitter?

He lost his train of thought and started rambling about how great Israel is. HAHA
Only because he got caught having dinner with Ye and David Fuentes.

Afterwards he realized his rich Jewish backers that he gained by supporting Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel were about to withdraw support and money.

Typical hypocrisy from Cheeto.

Same old boring shit.

Kiss Nazi arse, regret, kiss rich Jewish arse. Rinse with mouthwash, repeat.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only because he got caught having dinner with Ye and David Fuentes.

Afterwards he realized his rich Jewish backers that he gained by supporting Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel were about to withdraw support and money.

Typical hypocrisy from Cheeto.

Same old boring shit.

Kiss Nazi arse, regret, kiss rich Jewish arse. Rinse with mouthwash, repeat.
Ye asked Trump if he would be his running mate. Trump screamed at him saying that he would destroy him.

Nutjobs going to war with each other is entertaining.

On a less entertaining note, Trump is ahead of DeSantis to win the nomination because apparently Maga die-hards won't vote for DeSantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.