Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know this question might seem odd, but I would love to know what political party in Australia the obvious Trump lovers on here support? Labour, Liberal or something else? For example, I have often mentioned I lean conservative/Liberal but I would not have a bar of Trump and his warped views and behaviour.
This might come as a shock to you but I support absolutely no one. Just thought I'd put this out there..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know this question might seem odd, but I would love to know what political party in Australia the obvious Trump lovers on here support? Labour, Liberal or something else? For example, I have often mentioned I lean conservative/Liberal but I would not have a bar of Trump and his warped views and behaviour.
Usually LDP (Liberal Democratic Party), aka Libertarians, or One Nation, or United Australia Party, or the Nationals.

Basically either Libertarian or Conservative parties.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing...

Liberals = republicunts
Labor = demonrats

With Trump, he was a demonrat before jumping ship to the republicunts
Pretty much. Republicans are pretty much the National part of the Liberal National Party. Democrats are a mix of the Moderates (the Liberal part of the Liberal National Party) and a bit of Labor.

Democrats get called "lefties" but by Australian standards they're all right wing. But if you ask the far right/alt right wingers, they're convinced that they are left wing. But if you asked Greens voters they would tell you that Democrats are solid right wing.

This is the 2020 election as far as political left/right goes

images.jpeg

Democrats have been creeping further left because they know it gets them the left wing vote. But they'll never be Commies like parts of Labor or the Greens.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing...

Liberals = republicunts
Labor = demonrats

With Trump, he was a demonrat before jumping ship to the republicunts
Correct - and he was also ‘Independent’ when it suited him. Donny is about Donny - that’s why one reason I laugh at the MAGA loons who mindlessly cheer him on, believing that he actually cares about what they care about. Hint: He doesn’t.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Usually LDP (Liberal Democratic Party), aka Libertarians, or One Nation, or United Australia Party, or the Nationals.

Basically either Libertarian or Conservative parties.
??? But you are not a Trump lover are you..?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
??? But you are not a Trump lover are you..?
Nope. I only know because I worked for the LDP at one stage, and I have many friends in all of those parties.

It's a mixed bag though. It's not like they're all Trump fanatics. It's just that if you're looking for Trump fanatics, that's where you look. People who support those parties also generally follow Trump and also believe many of the crazy conspiracy theories Trump pushes.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. I only know because I worked for the LDP at one stage, and I have many friends in all of those parties.

It's a mixed bag though. It's not like they're all Trump fanatics. It's just that if you're looking for Trump fanatics, that's where you look. People who support those parties also generally follow Trump and also believe many of the crazy conspiracy theories Trump pushes.
Ah cool, it was more my confusion based on what my question was.. I agree pretty much except of the weird fact that I know a few blokes in business that are strong Labour guys but love Trump for one weird reason or another.

I put it down to not really knowing enough about him like some did with Pauline Hanson or the Greens. I remember seeing an interview with Pauline really early in her time where she was telling a bunch of dole bludger kids they should get off the street and get a job. I thought, this is fresh with someone saying what many of us think and not caring about being politically correct.

And then I heard her speak about other things over the next few months and realised she was pretty much a bigot.. My fave though was when she was asked by a reporter how she would pay for al the things she promised if she was Prime Minister.

Without batting an eyelid she looked at the reporter like he was an idiot and said, if we need more money we just print it, as Prime Minister I can do that…

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Without batting an eyelid she looked at the reporter like he was an idiot and said, if we need more money we just print it, as Prime Minister I can do that…
Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings. It is a lousy idea, and highly inflationary, but Governments do it all the time. They don't usually admit to it though.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings. It is a lousy idea, and highly inflationary, but Governments do it all the time. They don't usually admit to it though.
Nah bro.. you cannot just print some more money. It doesn’t work that way unless your the mob with a phoney press.. :tearsofjoy:

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah bro.. you cannot just print some more money. It doesn’t work that way unless your the mob with a phoney press.. :tearsofjoy:
I said it was a lousy idea. But it does work that way, the Government controls the printing of currency, and, if it has a problem balancing the books, it can print more. It's only kicking the can down the road as, increasing the amount of money in circulation without a corresponding increase in goods and services to mop up that extra, just causes prices to rise - in other words, inflation!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately governments do it all the time. Not so much in Australia, but the US do it all the time. Hence why they are struggling with inflation now, and they are trillions of dollars in debt.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Trump used the DOJ and sacked multiple top FBI honchos to protect himself, and you think he is the victim of a witch hunt? Come, on, bro. Take off your partisan goggles for a minute. You're not that dense.

If there is an agenda against Trump, it is because he has angered people in high places (AKA the FBI) by using the organisation as his political play thing and has demonstrated he is a very real danger to the security of the nation by refusing to accept the results of an election and causing an attempted insurrection. You reap what you sew.

I don't think the Dems have much to do with it. It would be better for them if Trump got the republican nomination rather than the much more formidable and intelligent De Santis, at this stage.

The truth is Trump is just a shonky carnival huckster who has done too many dodgy things and pissed off the wrong people.

Anyone who thinks the Dems are more of a threat to national security than Trump would have to be either on drugs or ideologically blind, at this stage.
Obama was the king of using the irs, doj, fbi, cia amongst others as political tools to attack his enemies so I guess you think Trump should have accepted the status quo? Or is it not bad when Dems do a thing but it is when Orange man does it?

If you can't see the double standards on the FBI's handling of Trump and Hillary than you're probably substandard in the playmaking department and try to overcompensate with deflections, or defence which in your case is the same thing.

You acknowledge that Orange man bad has some animus with the FBI and say he's pissed off the wrong people, the cripples and the queers are drunk on power and have motive.
Sounds like your critical thinking skills are somehow shonkier than your on field decisions.

Early last year Biden ordered that intelligence briefings be withheld from the former president.

FBI agents in a May 11 subpoena asked Trump for all documents in his custody “bearing classification markings,” as opposed to classified documents.
Subsequent to that is an affidavit in which Trump was ordered to keep classified documents on his premises and then a raid for having the documents on his property.

Sounds suspiciously like a perjury trap.

The same FBI who failed to do anything about hunters laptop, Hillary's emails, Ghislaine Maxwell's clients, but covered up over 100 rape crimes of Nassar and hey they went after the my pillow guy who likes Trump so happy days.

Did the FBI leak any of the photos to NYT of their Epstein island raid?
That's all you need to know about the FBI

He did though, and worse. He tried to get a foreign government to investigate his political opponent even though it was borderline treason.

Trump is only the lesser of two evils if you believe all the rubbish Trump spouts.
Dems only the lesser of 2 evils if you believe in the 7,566 genders and that men can have babies, persons of colour can't be racist, transgender queers corrupting children (why the fuck are they always dressed like strippers in front of kids) and whatever other despot radical garbage they try and cram down everyones throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.