Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is pretty accurate.
View attachment 55634
No it isnt

For example, same sex marriage plebiscitein Australia, we say two consenting adults can get married, it's no one else's business

You guys literally tried to have it banned, you interfere in other people's private business

Justice Thomas wrote in his roe vs wade judgement, that he next wants to target the legality of contraception and same sex marriage. Again interfering in other people's business

You yourself just this week went atomic at parents taking their own kids and supervising their kids at a drag show. Again it was you intefering and wanting to tell people how to live their lives. We were saying it's none of your business, it's none of my business, if parents want to take their kids and supervise them, it's up to them.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
do like how the left are angry at RBG now for not retiring lol. It’s almost like she was a secret agent for the conservatives according to some radical leftists
Where do you get this from???

RBG is still held in high esteem, no one thinks she's a conservative secret agent. But they do think that her refusal to retire at the appropriate time is a tarnish on her wonderful legacy. We admire AND criticise her at the same time, that doesn't mean she's hated

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where do you get this from???

RBG is still held in high esteem, no one thinks she's a conservative secret agent. But they do think that her refusal to retire at the appropriate time is a tarnish on her wonderful legacy. We admire AND criticise her at the same time, that doesn't mean she's hated
Broooooo. “Secret agent” is just a joke ffs lol. I’m just saying the way they’re carrying on is as if by her not retiring when she should’ve she gave the conservatives a win lol which she did lol. Had she retired under Obama, Obama would’ve instilled another radical activist judge to interpret the constitution. But her pride and stubbornness actually worked in our favour.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No it isnt

For example, same sex marriage plebiscitein Australia, we say two consenting adults can get married, it's no one else's business

You guys literally tried to have it banned, you interfere in other people's private business

Justice Thomas wrote in his roe vs wade judgement, that he next wants to target the legality of contraception and same sex marriage. Again interfering in other people's business

You yourself just this week went atomic at parents taking their own kids and supervising their kids at a drag show. Again it was you intefering and wanting to tell people how to live their lives. We were saying it's none of your business, it's none of my business, if parents want to take their kids and supervise them, it's up to them.
When you’re parading lgbtqi ideologies everywhere literally everywhere and then calling anyone against them bigots and homophobes you’re the ones literally shoving things in peoples faces and interfering with their beliefs. You wanna dress like a girl ok do that but do not involve yourself in our childrens lives and teach them contrary beliefs to ours.

As for your first part. You’re literallly sulking about democracy the literal right to vote as proof Christian’s are interfering with peoples lives. You’re literally able to say that about your people too. That’s not what the meme is about. It’s simply this. You want to dress like a girl and be smashed by another dude? Ok you’re free to do that but do not force us to accept that as normal and do not try and indoctrinate our children to think it is. And then you call that transphobia, homophobia bigotry lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When you’re parading lgbtqi ideologies everywhere literally everywhere and then calling anyone against them bigots and homophobes you’re the ones literally shoving things in peoples faces and interfering with their beliefs. You wanna dress like a girl ok do that but do not involve yourself in our childrens lives and teach them contrary beliefs to ours.

As for your first part. You’re literallly sulking about democracy the literal right to vote as proof Christian’s are interfering with peoples lives. You’re literally able to say that about your people too. That’s not what the meme is about. It’s simply this. You want to dress like a girl and be smashed by another dude? Ok you’re free to do that but do not force us to accept that as normal and do not try and indoctrinate our children to think it is. And then you call that transphobia, homophobia bigotry lol
Again NO!

Same sex marriage, you're claiming democracy right? Ok how about a vote on whether two people of different religions or races can get married? Or what about a vote if the state should recognise marriages as legal if they were done by a priest?

Since we don't vote on the others and class it as a human right, what the hell gives you the right to interfere in other people's life that. What gives you the right to grant them a "human right"?

And no, lgbqt is not everywhere, I literally do not see it in my everyday life unless a religious person starts bitching and complaining about it. Just like the drag show, it was an open event invitation until religious people decided to protest and make a big fuss about it. Otherwise there'd be no fuss.

Holy shit you're so blind to the shit caused

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again NO!

Same sex marriage, you're claiming democracy right? Ok how about a vote on whether two people of different religions or races can get married? Or what about a vote if the state should recognise marriages as legal if they were done by a priest?

Since we don't vote on the others and class it as a human right, what the hell gives you the right to interfere in other people's life that. What gives you the right to grant them a "human right"?

And no, lgbqt is not everywhere, I literally do not see it in my everyday life unless a religious person starts bitching and complaining about it. Just like the drag show, it was an open event invitation until religious people decided to protest and make a big fuss about it. Otherwise there'd be no fuss.

Holy shit you're so blind to the shit caused
You’re being completely dishonest now. It make it hard to stay civil when you’re outright lying. You never see lgbtqi propaganda unless a religious nutter like myself mentions it? That’s a lie but also it’s probably because you as an individual don’t see it as propaganda because you agree with it. But it is.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
D440614E-4133-4CB7-8C21-2A66918A07B3.png

Ok surely this is so on the nose to everyone lol. Hours before the trial? Suddenly. What a disaster

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the judiciary is one of the three branches of government and is every bit as important to a democratic country and the individual rights we hopefully have as the legislature and executive branches are for it determines what the law of the land is

now, I don't really want to get into a theoretical discussion as to whether judges are law makers in their own right or simply interpret what the law is... but the repealing of Roe v. Wade is precisely what the highest appellate court is supposed to do if in the judges' opinions a matter comes before it justifying repealing a previous precedent by which a similar/same matter(s) was determined... and that happens all the time --> eg. just look at a history of the High Court here

the problem with the US is just how politicised the Supreme Court has been for decades... just consider Justice Brett Kavanaugh --> a conservative, a member of the Federalist Society, a Yale Law School graduate of course, served on Ken Starr's staff when investigating Bill Clinton, was one of the "elves" that covertly assisted the Paula Jones lawsuit against Clinton, worked in the George W. Bush Administration and then when a Republican President was elected after Obama's two terms, Kavanaugh was the second name off the rank to be appointed by Trump and you saw the circus that that degenerated into with the sexual assault allegations and the confirmation hearings and Kavanaugh claiming to be the victim of a Clinton inspired conspiracy etc.

and we now see an alleged assassination plot against Kavanaugh following the above repeal

what should be an impartial and revered body has been infected with this politicisation and tribalism

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re being completely dishonest now. It make it hard to stay civil when you’re outright lying. You never see lgbtqi propaganda unless a religious nutter like myself mentions it? That’s a lie but also it’s probably because you as an individual don’t see it as propaganda because you agree with it. But it is.
It's propaganda because we say it's none of your business, they're normal people, leave them alone?

Thats propaganda?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the judiciary is one of the three branches of government and is every bit as important to a democratic country and the individual rights we hopefully have as the legislature and executive branches are for it determines what the law of the land is

now, I don't really want to get into a theoretical discussion as to whether judges are law makers in their own right or simply interpret what the law is... but the repealing of Roe v. Wade is precisely what the highest appellate court is supposed to do if in the judges' opinions a matter comes before it justifying repealing a previous precedent by which a similar/same matter(s) was determined... and that happens all the time --> eg. just look at a history of the High Court here

the problem with the US is just how politicised the Supreme Court has been for decades... just consider Justice Brett Kavanaugh --> a conservative, a member of the Federalist Society, a Yale Law School graduate of course, served on Ken Starr's staff when investigating Bill Clinton, was one of the "elves" that covertly assisted the Paula Jones lawsuit against Clinton, worked in the George W. Bush Administration and then when a Republican President was elected after Obama's two terms, Kavanaugh was the second name off the rank to be appointed by Trump and you saw the circus that that degenerated into with the sexual assault allegations and the confirmation hearings and Kavanaugh claiming to be the victim of a Clinton inspired conspiracy etc.

and we now see an alleged assassination plot against Kavanaugh following the above repeal

what should be an impartial and revered body has been infected with this politicisation and tribalism
You left out the part where the FBI failed to investigate those sexual assault allegations because they were leaned on

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's propaganda because we say it's none of your business, they're normal people, leave them alone?

Thats propaganda?
You’re making it everyone’s business by shoving it in literally every fucking corner of the earth. Wanna watch a. Movie? It’s there. Wanna watch a show? It’s there, play a game? It’s even fkn there lol. Wanna go to a footy game? It’s there, wanna get Uber eats? It’s there. Like who are you fooling trying to play the victim for them like that.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re making it everyone’s business by shoving it in literally every fucking corner of the earth. Wanna watch a. Movie? It’s there. Wanna watch a show? It’s there, play a game? It’s even fkn there lol. Wanna go to a footy game? It’s there, wanna get Uber eats? It’s there. Like who are you fooling trying to play the victim for them like that.
You do know that heterosexual couples are all over shows, movies, games etc etc too?

I'd think the percentage of lgbqt is tiny compared to the amount of heterosexual couples in all movies/shows/etc

But this is "all in your face"!!!!!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You left out the part where the FBI failed to investigate those sexual assault allegations because they were leaned on
my point was the polluted nature of the process

and the allegations against Kavanaugh were never going to hold up if it remained a "he said, she said" dating back decades without a corroborative witness or evidence

as for the FBI, they did plenty of damage in both directions

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
my point was the polluted nature of the process

and the allegations against Kavanaugh were never going to hold up if it remained a "he said, she said" dating back decades without a corroborative witness or evidence

as for the FBI, they did plenty of damage in both directions
I'm just adding that point was missing too

The assassination plot by the way was someone with mental health issues. He was in the area and he called authorities himself and told them, come pick him up because he's not thinking right and is going to do something stupid.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just adding that point was missing too

The assassination plot by the way was someone with mental health issues. He was in the area and he called authorities himself and told them, come pick him up because he's not thinking right and is going to do something stupid.
which tends to happen in the US --> eg. the Evergreen State College protests and someone reported himself in that he was heading to the college with a gun

weird place

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do know that heterosexual couples are all over shows, movies, games etc etc too?

I'd think the percentage of lgbqt is tiny compared to the amount of heterosexual couples in all movies/shows/etc

But this is "all in your face"!!!!!
It’s comments like this that make me say “God help us”. And I am fine with leaving it like this. At this point there’s literally no point in talking about this with each other. Just do your best to acknowledge we live in a diverse country with diverse beliefs and will not all bend to the most progressive newest branded moral system approved by twitter.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah, I don't buy too much into the census, a lot of people put down "No Religion" as they don't wish to share that information. A lot of people are now encouraged by their Churches to write down their Denomination or Rite instead of just writing "Christian" or "Catholic". I think you will find Protestant Christians are rising world wide, while Catholic Christians are taking a dip. All in all Christianity is strong.

"By 2050, Protestantism is projected to rise to slightly more than half of the world's total Christian population. According to other experts such as Hans J. Hillerbrand, Protestants will be as numerous as Catholics."
Christianity on the decline? As in people falling away? Like apostasy?

Hmmm, what ever shall we do?

If only there were a Book that warned us this would happen....

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.