• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for you to call out bullshit from the left though. Surely they’re not perfect? I challenge you to call out some of their bullshit without referring back to the right and their bullshit lol
You've obviously never seem him arguing with Labor supporters.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A "legal and correct" decision that you have repeatedly used lies to try and justify it.

Just like the fascist justices saying that their decision is a one off and not to be used as precedent shows that even they know they're full of shit

Off you go lie, cheat and steal
Bro didn’t you learn from 2016-2020? Yelling words doesn’t make soemthing a fact lol.
What lies have I made? You’re just upset the science goes against what you believe. Won’t be long till you type will be calling for Christians to be banned from positions of power, even though this is about what’s actually constitutionally right or not. Again, one doesn’t need to be a catholic “extremist” as you AOC type put it to know that killing the unborn is not moral in any sense.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the most dishonest things I’ve heard recently.
“women are going to die because of ectopic pregnancies”. This is an outright lie. No state is banning the unfortunate removal of the baby in that circumstance.
Yeah, I've seen that posted as well. Won't happen. Every state still allows for abortion to protect the mother.

But there is still the unsafe abortion thing. That's the major concern.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro didn’t you learn from 2016-2020? Yelling words doesn’t make soemthing a fact lol.
What lies have I made? You’re just upset the science goes against what you believe. Won’t be long till you type will be calling for Christians to be banned from positions of power, even though this is about what’s actually constitutionally right or not. Again, one doesn’t need to be a catholic “extremist” as you AOC type put it to know that killing the unborn is not moral in any sense.
I posted it a few pages ago. Justice scalia you openly lied about him.

Hacky proved you wrong and I proved you wrong.

I also showed you lied about ectopic pregnancies, there is no fake news. Ohio tried to bring it in.

Justice Thomas should be tried for treason, both he and his wife.

Convenient how the same standard they used to get rid of roe vs wade, he wants to use on contraception and same sex marriage but conveniently omits interracial marriage which is based on the same standards

The whole world sees them for the lying scum they are, they lied during their interview process, all 6 of them lied

Your religion is against lying and here you are celebrating it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen that posted as well. Won't happen. Every state still allows for abortion to protect the mother.

But there is still the unsafe abortion thing. That's the major concern.
Well…. There shouldn’t be an incentive to kill a human life.

About ectopic pregnancy, I think I might have posted this before.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I haven’t? All I’ve see. Is him get worked up over right wing things lol.
I'll put it this way. He has been forcibly blocked from communicating with some left wing Labor voters because the debates became too heated.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I posted it a few pages ago. Justice scalia you openly lied about him.

Hacky proved you wrong and I proved you wrong.

I also showed you lied about ectopic pregnancies, there is no fake news. Ohio tried to bring it in.

Justice Thomas should be tried for treason, both he and his wife.

Convenient how the same standard they used to get rid of roe vs wade, he wants to use on contraception and same sex marriage but conveniently omits interracial marriage which is based on the same standards

The whole world sees them for the lying scum they are, they lied during their interview process, all 6 of them lied

Your religion is against lying and here you are celebrating it
Tried bringing it is the same as it becoming law?
I did not lie about Scalia wtf are you on about, there have been many references over the years to him by left and right as a great mind but still disagree with his politics.
Bro at least if questioned they wouldn’t lie about not being able to say what a fucking female is like your kind lol. You gotta be a biologist now to say what a female is lol.
Now you are literally sperging what AOC said about treason. You are a master simp

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well…. There shouldn’t be an incentive to kill a human life.

About ectopic pregnancy, I think I might have posted this before.
Yep. Unfortunately Ectopic pregnancy isn't the only thing that puts the mother at risk. But states don't limit it to ectopic pregnancy.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for you to call out bullshit from the left though. Surely they’re not perfect? I challenge you to call out some of their bullshit without referring back to the right and their bullshit lol
In American terms? Of course they’re not perfect - far from it and no one in politics comes close. Let’s take the 2024 election: no idea what the Dems are going to do - Biden only won on the back of anti-Trump sentiment and in another 2 years realistically is unelectable for a second term - so either he runs and loses or they replace him - but with who - the VP is normally the natural pick but Harris is basically hidden because she’s unpopular - so who? Buttigieg might be a shot but being gay probably isolates him (it shouldn’t, but it’s conservative / backwards America so it will). They could learn from Ireland, a traditionally conservative and Catholic country who elected a gay bloke of Indian heritage as Taoiseach (PM) because he was the most suitable candidate. But the Dems have a talent problem no matter who from the GOP runs, Trump or otherwise. As for the personalities, I personally think AOC is a bit of a whinger, just as MTG is a nutter. I find CNN/MSNBC a little less crazy than Fox News but clearly biased to the left. At the end of the day it’s the same the world over, lefties in Australia, the UK, the US and everywhere else always bleat about Conservatives and vice versa. For mine most politicians only open their mouth to change feet.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I did not lie about Scalia wtf are you on about, there have been many references over the years to him by left and right as a great mind but still disagree with his politics.
Bro at least if questioned they wouldn’t lie about not being able to say what a fucking female is like your kind lol. You gotta be a biologist now to say what a female is lol.
Now you are literally sperging what AOC said about treason. You are a master simp
Cant believe AOC lives rent free in your head so much

You must really, really, really be afraid of her. That's why you hate women so much, they show how much tougher they are than you

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scalia was always very much hated by the left.

Also, there was that other lie you told when you said that God created the Universe....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe AOC lives rent free in your head so much

You must really, really, really be afraid of her. That's why you hate women so much, they show how much tougher they are than you
Aye where have I said I hate women?
Please stop being cringe, I can handle you attacking me personally but for the love of Richard Dawkins stop being cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.