U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one, including my wife and daughter included has the right to murder any human life. Men don’t have this right either. So your cheap tactic really does not work. To say they have no rights because they can’t murder is borderline psychotic.

You gonna answer my questions now?
Not till you finish answering mine first,
How do you think your wife and daughter feel about your stance?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well like I said, the left weren’t even happy with just rape and incest cases being allowed for abortion. It’s such a tiny amount so obviously they wouldn’t be on board with it. And it comes back to. Does one evil *justify* another greater evil. It doesn’t.
The one about the mothers life at risk, is that an ectopic pregnancy? Because not all of those are regarded as an abortion.
Sorry, rape is rape and it is up to the victim if she wants to keep it.
An ectopic pregnancy must be aborted or the mother almost certainly will die, but what about a fetus that shows it has defects that will, if brought into the world, guarantee the child will have a miserable life or a very short one.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tbh. Is Roe really going to change anything.

Blue states will keep forms of abortion. Red states wont.

If your a blue in a red state, you'll travel to a blue state for your abortion and tavelback home. If your a red in a blue state, you just won't abort.

If you want to abort in a red state and cant afford to travel. You'll likely use the black market (and to think a black market wont supply the demand you're kidding yourself).

But thats what the great USA want!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not till you finish answering mine first,
How do you think your wife and daughter feel about your stance?
That’s not how this works bud. It’s not your way lol. I’ve answered your initial question. Man up and answer mine. Stop dancing around

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry, rape is rape and it is up to the victim if she wants to keep it.
An ectopic pregnancy must be aborted or the mother almost certainly will die, but what about a fetus that shows it has defects that will, if brought into the world, guarantee the child will have a miserable life or a very short one.
You didn’t understand what I meant about an ectopic pregnancy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn’t specifying “until dilation”. I was saying anything and everything up until abortion till dilation (meaning everything in between week 1- birth) is propagated as good and right due to “insert healthcare and women’s rights excuses here”
Which is pretty much what I said, or meant. Who is propagating abortion up until birth?

'cause I'm not really seeing that.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok, explain.
Indirect abortion is the name given by Catholic theologians to a medical procedure which has a therapeutic medical effect and also results in an abortion as a secondary effect. Edwin F. Healy makes a distinction between "direct abortions" that is, abortion which is either an end or a means, and "indirect abortions", where the loss of the fetus is then considered to be a "secondary effect."[1]

For example, if a woman is suffering an ectopic pregnancy (a fetus is developing in her fallopian tube, not the womb), a doctor may remove the fallopian tube as therapeutic treatment to prevent the woman's death. The fetus will not survive long after this, but the intention of the procedure and its action is to preserve the woman’s life. It is not a direct abortion.

Apologies for the lazy copy and paste from Wikipedia but that’s essentially what I was referring to.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indirect abortion is the name given by Catholic theologians to a medical procedure which has a therapeutic medical effect and also results in an abortion as a secondary effect. Edwin F. Healy makes a distinction between "direct abortions" that is, abortion which is either an end or a means, and "indirect abortions", where the loss of the fetus is then considered to be a "secondary effect."[1]

For example, if a woman is suffering an ectopic pregnancy (a fetus is developing in her fallopian tube, not the womb), a doctor may remove the fallopian tube as therapeutic treatment to prevent the woman's death. The fetus will not survive long after this, but the intention of the procedure and its action is to preserve the woman’s life. It is not a direct abortion.

Apologies for the lazy copy and paste from Wikipedia but that’s essentially what I was referring to.
There is never anything wrong with saving a woman's life.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s not how this works bud. It’s not your way lol. I’ve answered your initial question. Man up and answer mine. Stop dancing around
Of course that isn't how it works.

Any woman with half a brain wouldn't be seen anywhere near you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Great little interview showing a non American thinking he knows the facts and an extremely respectable justice who was respected by both republicans and democrats explaining what the issue about roe v wade is.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
link: Trump inquired if China could make hurricanes to harm US, ex-officials say

As president, Donald Trump repeatedly asked aides if China could be manufacturing hurricanes and sending them to damage the United States, three unnamed former senior officials
told Rolling Stone on Tuesday.

Trump also reportedly wanted to know if using such a “hurricane gun” would constitute an act of war, and if so, whether the US could retaliate militarily.

“It was almost too stupid for words,” one source told the magazine, which said the speaker was “intimately familiar with the then sitting president’s inquiry”.

“I did not get the sense he was joking at all,” the source added.

And just like that Trump proves he is the dumbest man in the room again.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
link: Trump inquired if China could make hurricanes to harm US, ex-officials say
As president, Donald Trump repeatedly asked aides if China could be manufacturing hurricanes and sending them to damage the United States, three unnamed former senior officials
told Rolling Stone on Tuesday.

Trump also reportedly wanted to know if using such a “hurricane gun” would constitute an act of war, and if so, whether the US could retaliate militarily.

“It was almost too stupid for words,” one source told the magazine, which said the speaker was “intimately familiar with the then sitting president’s inquiry”.

“I did not get the sense he was joking at all,” the source added.

And just like that Trump proves he is the dumbest man in the room again.
Get ready for more stupidity as Musk wants to unban Trump from Twatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.