U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's simple and complex at the same time....

Every one has their opinion on it and both sides force their view onto the other.

I just thank God my children were born healthy and my heart aches for parents who have to deal with the unthinkable.

All comes down to intent IMO. Every case is different. It's a sad and depressing issue when genetics is the issue but blood boiling when a female wants an abortion just because they don't want a child. Use a fkn condom or cop a load in the face you selfish sharmoota.
Well that’s the other issue. Washing one’s hands of responsibility. Whcihhh is the vasttt majority of abortion cases in the US. Only 1% are rape 0.5% incest. So the left won’t even accept an abortion law that just allows rape and incest cases which is how you know they only use those cases to play on the emotions of people and get sympathy. But what they want is to just abort the baby on demand for whatever reason the mother wants because it is in their body.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well that’s the other issue. Washing one’s hands of responsibility. Whcihhh is the vasttt majority of abortion cases in the US. Only 1% are rape 0.5% incest. So the left won’t even accept an abortion law that just allows rape and incest cases which is how you know they only use those cases to play on the emotions of people and get sympathy. But what they want is to just abort the baby on demand for whatever reason the mother wants because it is in their body.
The way the world is heading I'm actually shocked that they want to reverse it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have an idea that could be possible in about 10-20 years....

What if they invent an artificial womb where a fetus can grow instead of being aborted? It will help the women that don't want the child and would help adoption for people who want children but can't have them.

A bit sci-fi at the moment but technology ain't slowing down.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know who runs the world when the popular and accepted hot take is to accept and propagate murdering the unborn till dilation as the right and good thing and to want to protect the innocent from being quite literally ripped apart, we are the evil ones because it’s in a woman’s body so apparently she owns the rights to that human growing inside of her. I thought we passed ownership of fellow humans a while ago now?
Brandon is still looking for the guy to shake hands with bro he is actually fried.
Since when is "murdering the unborn until dilation" the popular thing?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think one of the major issues with abortion law debates is that many fall into the all or nothing category. For example, the trigger laws put in place in Texas activate on the rescindence of Roe V Wade. When the law activates it will be illegal to abort even due to rape and incest. Only legal if the mother's life is at risk.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have an idea that could be possible in about 10-20 years....

What if they invent an artificial womb where a fetus can grow instead of being aborted? It will help the women that don't want the child and would help adoption for people who want children but can't have them.

A bit sci-fi at the moment but technology ain't slowing down.
Yep, that's what I was talking about earlier. It's a concept that is probably only about 10-20 years away. But then you encounter the other issues. Mainly that it's going to be very expensive, and who is going to take care of the kid?

Many countries in the world have an issue with too many children ending up in orphanages because there's not enough viable and willing people to adopt them.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The baby is not her body. You can’t even admit to a fundamental truth because it will screw your narrative. How selfish and evil does one have to be to ignore this fact. You’re essentially saying a life is not a life until the mother decides to keep the baby. That is fkd up
You still haven't answered my question from before,
"What if your wife or daughter is raped or their fetus has been diagnosed with a genetic abnormality that will give the child a miserable life?"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You still haven't answered my question from before
@Realist90 doesn’t answer inconvenient truths.
Same as when he was banging on about ‘big tech’ ‘de-platforming’ and how it was cooked up with the Dems (which he has no evidence of). When I pointed out that no-one was censored until Donny and Co. started crapping on about the ‘stolen’ election and suddenly ol’ mate was silent. Same as when I asked for the ‘sources of truth’ that he and his like ‘have’ that the rest of us don’t because they decry ‘MSM’. Crickets. Should change his handle to @unrealistic90. Now awaiting a retort that includes ‘LMAO’ :-).

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Realist90 doesn’t answer inconvenient truths.
Same as when he was banging on about ‘big tech’ ‘de-platforming’ and how it was cooked up with the Dems (which he has no evidence of). When I pointed out that no-one was censored until Donny and Co. started crapping on about the ‘stolen’ election and suddenly ol’ mate was silent. Same as when I asked for the ‘sources of truth’ that he and his like ‘have’ that the rest of us don’t because they decry ‘MSM’. Crickets. Should change his handle to @unrealistic90. Now awaiting a retort that includes ‘LMAO’ :-).
Yeah, he's just a MAGA-type moron with a big mouth and a low IQ, no empathy, evidence, integrity, or moral courage to back up what he posts.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You still haven't answered my question from before,
"What if your wife or daughter is raped or their fetus has been diagnosed with a genetic abnormality that will give the child a miserable life?"
I already answered this go back and read my posts. A quick summary, I’m against the willfull termination of a baby aka abortion. No matter the case.

Now are you going to agree with science that life begins at conception? And to stop life means murder, regardless of whatever excuses you have like “women’s healthcare”. It’s such a shallow argument as there will always be the well what about the rights and healthcare of the baby. Do baby’s have no rights? If they don’t have rights or the God given right to life, then at what point to they get that right? When they’re officially born? Or if the mother decides “it’s human now”

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, he's just a MAGA-type moron with a big mouth and a low IQ, no empathy, evidence, integrity, or moral courage to back up what he posts.
No empathy? I’ve literally been arguing about all this due to the excessive empathy I have for the unborn who don’t have a voice in the decision of them being murdered. I love how you’re using courage unironically without realising it lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since when is "murdering the unborn until dilation" the popular thing?
I wasn’t specifying “until dilation”. I was saying anything and everything up until abortion till dilation (meaning everything in between week 1- birth) is propagated as good and right due to “insert healthcare and women’s rights excuses here”

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already answered this go back and read my posts. A quick summary, I’m against the willfull termination of a baby aka abortion. No matter the case.

Now are you going to agree with science that life begins at conception? And to stop life means murder, regardless of whatever excuses you have like “women’s healthcare”. It’s such a shallow argument as there will always be the well what about the rights and healthcare of the baby. Do baby’s have no rights? If they don’t have rights or the God given right to life, then at what point to they get that right? When they’re officially born? Or if the mother decides “it’s human now”
You haven't answered the question,
What about your wife or daughter don't they have rights?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think one of the major issues with abortion law debates is that many fall into the all or nothing category. For example, the trigger laws put in place in Texas activate on the rescindence of Roe V Wade. When the law activates it will be illegal to abort even due to rape and incest. Only legal if the mother's life is at risk.
Well like I said, the left weren’t even happy with just rape and incest cases being allowed for abortion. It’s such a tiny amount so obviously they wouldn’t be on board with it. And it comes back to. Does one evil *justify* another greater evil. It doesn’t.
The one about the mothers life at risk, is that an ectopic pregnancy? Because not all of those are regarded as an abortion.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So your wife and daughter have no rights?
No one, including my wife and daughter included has the right to murder any human life. Men don’t have this right either. So your cheap tactic really does not work. To say they have no rights because they can’t murder is borderline psychotic.

You gonna answer my questions now?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You gonna answer my questions now?
You gonna answer mine?
Will you acknowledge that no-one was censored by big tech until Donny teed off on the big lie?
What about your non-MSM sources of ‘truth’?
Name some…crickets…
Surely you’re taking the piss now.
Right back at ya. As stated, you go to ground with inconvenient truths but continue to pontificate about theoretical situations. Please - spare us :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.