U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Shocking. Not. Almost 11 months after the election, Cyber Ninja's final report into Maricopa County AZ election 'fraud' which took 3 months and cost God knows what not only found NO FRAUD but actually confirmed Trump's votes were LOWER than was actually awarded to him originally :tearsofjoy:.
Waiting now for @bricktamland apology - or are we still waiting for Mike Lindell to take it to the Supreme Court for a 9-0 verdict due to his 'evidence'?? :-).

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shocking. Not. Almost 11 months after the election, Cyber Ninja's final report into Maricopa County AZ election 'fraud' which took 3 months and cost God knows what not only found NO FRAUD but actually confirmed Trump's votes were LOWER than was actually awarded to him originally :tearsofjoy:.
Waiting now for @bricktamland apology - or are we still waiting for Mike Lindell to take it to the Supreme Court for a 9-0 verdict due to his 'evidence'?? :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: You still won’t accept it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Did that video come from the ‘Cyber Symposium’? Sure sounds like Pillow man insanity.

‘We’ve identified the individuals, but we won’t release their names’ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. OK, what are you going to do with this ‘evidence’? Go to the Supreme Court?

So, now, because the Cyber Ninjas report didn’t deliver what you wanted to hear, the narrative twists again to something else. Geez you guys are a laugh :tearsofjoy:.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: You still won’t accept it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Did that video come from the ‘Cyber Symposium’? Sure sounds like Pillow man insanity.

‘We’ve identified the individuals, but we won’t release their names’ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. OK, what are you going to do with this ‘evidence’? Go to the Supreme Court?

So, now, because the Cyber Ninjas report didn’t deliver what you wanted to hear, the narrative twists again to something else. Geez you guys are a laugh :tearsofjoy:.
Well let’s just wait and see cause the evidence is there so let’s wait and see. I’m not sure even a retard would risk Defenition and humiliation to these levels if there wasn’t evidence … 81 million votes ? Ok .. but we will wait and see that’s all for now

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of politics and certainly not a fan of Donald Trump but everyday that goes bye I'm finding it more and more hard to believe that many people voted for that bumbling idiot sleepy Joe.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well let’s just wait and see cause the evidence is there so let’s wait and see. I’m not sure even a retard would risk Defenition and humiliation to these levels if there wasn’t evidence … 81 million votes ? Ok .. but we will wait and see that’s all for now
You’ve been saying ‘wait and see’ for almost 11 months. What ‘evidence’ apart from ludicrous claims of key-loggers and packet captures?? How many ‘audits’ do you want? Keep going until someone says what you want to hear? Such poor losers and utterly embarrassing for any democracy. It goes against the grain of everything America allegedly stands for.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trump and Trumptards with fingers in ears, "I'm not listening! I'm not listening! LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAA!!!"

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’ve been saying ‘wait and see’ for almost 11 months. What ‘evidence’ apart from ludicrous claims of key-loggers and packet captures?? How many ‘audits’ do you want? Keep going until someone says what you want to hear? Such poor losers and utterly embarrassing for any democracy. It goes against the grain of everything America allegedly stands for.
America has long become the nation that commonsense forgot.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey look mate you got your opinion and you can laugh but if you really think with Defamation being a number one prerequisite in America then you’d be ignorant to believe Biden won, seriously mate just do the math. What has Biden done ! He’s a grub everything that’s was reported was false . Russian, laptop was apparently russian disinformation only to be confirmed. Trump won. And we will see what happens . I have zero faith in doj butbstates runs legislators so we can wait and see what happens . They cheated otherwise they wouldn’t report on it before writing articles before it’s even released. Massive fraud happened and you can think and say what ever you like .. I know
How it works on here . If someone disagrees with the narrative then you all
Like each other’s posts to try have significance. Can you imagine someone with an ego like trump how stupid he would feel if he legitimately lost ? Like wake up . People were sick of leftist shit snd these people stole it . 50,000 + to every rally and Biden Couldn’t even get more than 100. Time will telll but I’ve seriously lost interest in even trying to debate cause one thing that’s proven true is how partisan , unethical and corrupt the democrats are.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hey look mate you got your opinion and you can laugh but if you really think with Defamation being a number one prerequisite in America then you’d be ignorant to believe Biden won, seriously mate just do the math. What has Biden done ! He’s a grub everything that’s was reported was false . Russian, laptop was apparently russian disinformation only to be confirmed. Trump won. And we will see what happens . I have zero faith in doj butbstates runs legislators so we can wait and see what happens . They cheated otherwise they wouldn’t report on it before writing articles before it’s even released. Massive fraud happened and you can think and say what ever you like .. I know
How it works on here . If someone disagrees with the narrative then you all
Like each other’s posts to try have significance. Can you imagine someone with an ego like trump how stupid he would feel if he legitimately lost ? Like wake up . People were sick of leftist shit snd these people stole it . 50,000 + to every rally and Biden Couldn’t even get more than 100. Time will telll but I’ve seriously lost interest in even trying to debate cause one thing that’s proven true is how partisan , unethical and corrupt the democrats are.
Utter delusion.

Resorting to comments like ‘What’s Biden done?’ to try to suggest he wasn’t legitimately elected. Whatever he does or doesn’t do, he’ll be judged in 2024. But that’s no mechanism to claim ‘corruption’ to say your guy won. He didn’t. Even Republicans like Raffensberger wouldn’t bow to Trumps demands to ‘find’ votes. Then you play victim with ‘I know how it works around here, you like each other’s posts’ - what?? Maybe there’s just a bunch of people, unlike you who are willing to acknowledge reality?

Rally numbers?? Like in the middle of a pandemic where your guys ignorance of it and absurd treatment suggestions like ‘scrubbing with bleach’ and ‘UV light’ caused 500k people to die (at the time)? Biden didn’t hold many rallies because of the Rona and I firmly believe many of Biden’s votes were votes against Trump for his disastrous handling of the pandemic - his only real concern was getting re-elected. Hence the large turn-out - but no, it was ‘fraud’. No, it wasn’t.

My opinion? No, it’s not my opinion, it’s fact.
Trump lost, Biden won. Multiple re-counts, ‘audits’ ‘symposiums’, an invasion of the Capitol where people died and you’re still not prepared to accept it.

You can bang on all you like about leftists because I’m not one. Nor am I a Biden nor Democrat supporter. I was just anti-Trump and glad to see the back of him and am still amused at the lengths his supporters CONTINUE to go to to deny reality: ‘Wait and see’.
But now you’ve ‘lost interest’. OK :-).

Anyway I’m done. You said you’d apologise if it was proven Trump lost and you won’t. Even GOP funded and controlled ‘audits’ can’t show otherwise. Instead you want to hold onto some crazy belief because that’s better than acknowledging the truth. Says a lot about character. In the words of your guy: ‘Sad!’

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

When a politician claims that something's, "fake news"
the chances are it isn't...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of politics and certainly not a fan of Donald Trump but everyday that goes bye I'm finding it more and more hard to believe that many people voted for that bumbling idiot sleepy Joe.
USA = Moronsville central IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.