• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol exactly right.

I missed his lame attempt at trolling me and by the time I saw the post to reply, the coward piece of shit was banned.

It appears you, Hacky and I all live in this c***'s head rent free lol
Bro the best bit was, he can't comment on the Bulldogs first trial game because you were calling women "hos" (according to him, I didn't see a post like that). LMFAO there were heaps of posts talking about the actual game and our players, but your post put him off from commenting on a game he didn't watch

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro the best bit was, he can't comment on the Bulldogs first trial game because you were calling women "hos" (according to him, I didn't see a post like that). LMFAO there were heaps of posts talking about the actual game and our players, but your post put him off from commenting on a game he didn't watch
Wow, the **** needs a job with the telucrap. I called the near naked female sitting on the degenerate drunks lap a ho, not "women".

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, the **** needs a job with the telucrap. I called the near naked female sitting on the degenerate drunks lap a ho, not "women".
I'm paraphrasing, don't remember the exact details but regardless, he gave a cheap excuse because he never posts about the bulldogs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The US intelligence report on the murder of Jamal Khashoggi says that Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman approved the operation to capture or kill the Saudi journalist...

... Shortly after Khashoggi's October 2018 death, the CIA assessed with high confidence that the crown prince had personally ordered the killing.

But during the Trump administration, US intelligence officials never spoke publicly or presented evidence about the murder at Saudi Arabia's consulate in Istanbul, and at the time, Trump staunchly defended the country's young, de facto ruler, who is often referred to as MBS.

Trump told biographer Bob Woodward of the crown prince, "I saved his ass." Woodward wrote in his book "Rage" that in January 2020, Trump also boasted that "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The US intelligence report on the murder of Jamal Khashoggi says that Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman approved the operation to capture or kill the Saudi journalist...

... Shortly after Khashoggi's October 2018 death, the CIA assessed with high confidence that the crown prince had personally ordered the killing.

But during the Trump administration, US intelligence officials never spoke publicly or presented evidence about the murder at Saudi Arabia's consulate in Istanbul, and at the time, Trump staunchly defended the country's young, de facto ruler, who is often referred to as MBS.

Trump told biographer Bob Woodward of the crown prince, "I saved his ass." Woodward wrote in his book "Rage" that in January 2020, Trump also boasted that "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop."
Why do you think I refer to it as Saudi America...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So, Trumpty Dumpty: A 90min rant at CPAC repeating the election lie and teasing at a 2024 run. Assume I missed nothing of substance? Silly question...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
True, but to be fair it’s not just Agent Orange it’s every POTUS. Too much Saudi investment to make a stand.
Yep, it's like the WWE doing shows in Saudi Arabia because they pay huge money to the WWE to put on the shows, even though they treat women as 3rd class citizens over there, on top of all the other issues but it's WWE being hypocritical in that they promote equality and embracing women a long with all the other stuff they "stand for" as an Entertainment business, yet still tie them selves with Saudi Arabia. They have received a lot a negative responses and backlash in the past over it, even from some wrestlers them selves who wish not to participate in any Saudi shows. But the WWE still keeps going back, all for that Saudi money.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Qanon

Former QAnon believer shares group's bonkers conspiracy theory about Biden

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded