U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Scratch what I said about the size of the huts. I've looked at incorrect information

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its legit.

They aren't separating kids from their parents but kids who have turned up unaccompanied are being kept in little hut type camps. The reason they're giving is covid guidelines to keep them separate from each other.

The little huts have functioning water and toilets and beds and by the looks of those huts you could probably only fit 2 per hut.
Are these the same huts that trump said the demonrats built?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Trump is nominated he'll win.

Biden is doing his best to fuck over the people in favour of his corporate sponsors.

The corporate democrats never fucking learn, idiots
Source. C'Mon man.

It's been 4 weeks in. Biden was never gonna be Bernie.

The best thing for the Dems is if the Retrumplicans fight for 2 years then another 2 years between themselves before the next Presidential election and they see more of Trump and taxes issue, Cruz, Hawley, McConnel, Graham. They are done.

You can fool some of the people, some of the time but.....

Trump is just a spoiler now. The majority don't want the headache, heartache and divisiveness of Trump. He will never win a general election again. He has the base and will not grow that support any further after what the people saw on Jan 6.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That was transportable cages. At least Biden is allocating money to try and find the parents who Trump took away.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Source. C'Mon man.

It's been 4 weeks in. Biden was never gonna be Bernie.

The best thing for the Dems is if the Retrumplicans fight for 2 years then another 2 years between themselves before the next Presidential election and they see more of Trump and taxes issue, Cruz, Hawley, McConnel, Graham. They are done.

You can fool some of the people, some of the time but.....

Trump is just a spoiler now. The majority don't want the headache, heartache and divisiveness of Trump. He will never win a general election again. He has the base and will not grow that support any further after what the people saw on Jan 6.
Sorry but Biden is fucking up massively for me. All the good will and epxpectations from the common folk he is royally screwing up, he's following the path of the corporate democrats.

This, like Obama, is creating the perfect storm for Trump to win

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even Chunk Yoghurt has turned on Bidet and the demonrats.

Maybe he is realising both wings are on the same rotten bird...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry but Biden is fucking up massively for me. All the good will and epxpectations from the common folk he is royally screwing up, he's following the path of the corporate democrats.

This, like Obama, is creating the perfect storm for Trump to win
Before Biden got elected I knew he was gonna be a snake, so I am not surprised at all. As someone said to me the other day, "Biden, has one foot in the grave the other in China."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Before Biden got elected I knew he was gonna be a snake, so I am not surprised at all. As someone said to me the other day, "Biden, has one foot in the grave the other in China."
Obama will tap him on the shoulder to make way for Kameltoe to take the job.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said it before Biden is in bed with China, everyone was too busy hating on trump

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obama will tap him on the shoulder to make way for Kameltoe to take the job.
Haha Kameltoe...love it. I feel sorry for the centrist and non political people of America, stuck between the left and right shenanigans while the country continues being a shit sandwich while the rest of the world watches on.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I said it before Biden is in bed with China, everyone was too busy hating on trump
So Trump’s reverence to Putin, one of the worlds biggest terrorists and thieves was OK, provided it wasn’t ’Jina’ - is that right?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's not just that Trump 'said' the democrats built them under Obama, it's a fact.

and btw, it's not just illegal immigrants who are forced to separate from their children, it's standard practice throughout America when parents are arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.