U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, you have passionately defended the guy who split the USA for the last 529 pages and this is what you come up with?

Come on. Seriously you aren't even trying anymore.

You should also keep in mind Biden got 81 million votes, holding Trump accountable for his crimes, keeps them on side.

I know which side of the equation is better. Because, you know...................................... Maths and all that shit.
You don’t unite a country by censoring and attacking and attempting to delete the very idea of the most recent president.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Part 5 of the post election #shitshow from Jon Swan: The scorched earth policy: Trump’s plan to install ‘loyalists’ into key positions no matter whether they were qualified or not. Luckily Pence, among others, manoeuvred to stop this:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You don’t unite a country by censoring and attacking and attempting to delete the very idea of the most recent president.
You support the guy who created one of the biggest rifts in US history and now you criticise the his replacements for not doing enough for unity?

Why haven't you applied those same standards to Trump?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You support the guy who created one of the biggest rifts in US history and now you criticise the his replacements for not doing enough for unity?

Why haven't you applied those same standards to Trump?
Trump didn't create the rift, he diagnosed it.

If you think America was all roses prior to 2016, you are just showing your ignorance.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trump didn't create the rift, he diagnosed it.

If you think America was all roses prior to 2016, you are just showing your ignorance.
Trump didn't diagnose anything.

Trump took the bigotry and hatred and brought it into the light for his own selfish purposes.

He gave life to the sh!t going on in America for a few dollars and his own ego.

As I asked before, "Why don't you apply the same standards to Trump and you are trying to apply to his replacements?"

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Trump didn't diagnose anything.

Trump took the bigotry and hatred and brought it into the light for his own selfish purposes.

He gave life to the sh!t going on in America for a few dollars and his own ego.

As I asked before, "Why don't you apply the same standards to Trump and you are trying to apply to his replacements?"
If you want to lie and refuse to understand that people had reasons to vote for trump outside of ‘white supremacy’ and ‘rrrrrrracism’, then that’s your own prerogative.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you want to lie and refuse to understand that people had reasons to vote for trump outside of ‘white supremacy’ and ‘rrrrrrracism’, then that’s your own prerogative.
So now I am a liar?

You critise Trumps replacements for not doing enough to clean up Trumps mess but you still idolise the guy who F@#Ked the USA.

Dude you need to go back to therapy.

You are in serious denial.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So now I am a liar?

You critise Trumps replacements for not doing enough to clean up Trumps mess but you still idolise the guy who F@#Ked the USA.

Dude you need to go back to therapy.

You are in serious denial.
I wouldn't characterise it that way. I don't believe Biden has a mess of Trump's making to clean up.

I believe Trump was attempting to clean up decades of mismanagement by career politicians and government bureaucrats. If Biden has any integrity he will attempt to govern for middle America and the 'small people' who are truly powerless, but I don't hold high hopes given the current position of the left side of politics is that looking after the forgotten people in middle America would disproportionately favour white people, and we all know white people have already had way too much 'privilege' so they don't deserve anything other than a few well places insults to remind them of their place.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wendog is absolutely allowed to have her say. Ever seen anyone able to stop a stay at home Mum from ‘voicing her opinion’? Ever?

lol
So what was your little emotional outburst about then?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So what was your little emotional outburst about then?
Must be the limitations of interpreting tone when reading messages online. Wasn't an outburst.

Just pointing out that Wendog scrolls social media and posts what she finds.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ha ha these guys let their faces be shown. They were just wandering around like what do we do now..
You noted something about this in an earlier post, and the same thought has been in my cranium a few times too. What did they actually think was going to happen once they got into the Capitol? Even if they managed to get zipties around the wrists of some of the elected representatives (and apparently it was a close run thing), what then?

I'm yet to see anyone propose an actual strategy that could have been deployed in that moment that begins to look like something that could lead to a clear change of some kind. They don't even seem to know what they actually want to achieve...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry couldn't help myself.

Still bored.
I know. Believe me I know :grinning:... but it surely has gotten to the stage where it is futile to reply...the insanity of engaging with the troll is so obvious and is now actually reflecting badly on the sane people's credibility to discern who is truly contributing to the debate and who is just an abject troll for no other reason than to garner attention and use the Bulldogs as a platform.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You noted something about this in an earlier post, and the same thought has been in my cranium a few times too. What did they actually think was going to happen once they got into the Capitol? Even if they managed to get zipties around the wrists of some of the elected representatives (and apparently it was a close run thing), what then?

I'm yet to see anyone propose an actual strategy that could have been deployed in that moment that begins to look like something that could lead to a clear change of some kind. They don't even seem to know what they actually want to achieve...
Exactly. Yet in the same breath we are supposed to believe that a group of protestors lead by a guy in viking head gear are capable of assassinating Biden lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inauguration day: US Capitol riots, protests, Joe Biden, Donald Trump updates (news.com.au)

Before she leaves the White House, Melania Trump will break with a 70-year-old tradition for outgoing First Ladies with a brutal gesture.

Several US outlets are reporting that Mrs Trump will not be not giving her successor Jill Biden a tour of the family wing of the White House, and that she hasn’t even reached out to the Bidens since the election.

The move has been blasted as “immature and impolite” by veteran White House reporter Kate Andersen Brower.

The tradition that has continued under tense political circumstances and dates back to the 1950s when Bess Truman hosted her replacement Mamie Eisenhower.

Meanwhile, her husband has still not congratulated Joe Biden or invited him for the traditional tea visit in the Oval Office.

He will be skipping Mr Biden’s inauguration – making him the first ex-president to snub his successor in a century and a half.

Tomorrow, he’ll travel to his Mar-a-Lago golf club residence in Florida, departing the White House early in order to benefit from full presidential travel privileges up to the last minute.

Marine One will take him from the White House to Joint Base Andrews to catch Air Force One – the presidential plane that will no longer be his to use from noon.

Thank fark this will be the last we see of this parasitic gold digging whore and her baby blimp husband, both towering examples of walking, talking human excrement.

Status
Not open for further replies.