U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So what? seriously bro, scroll on and stop complaining about shit ffs. Nobody cares what you think haha
You're the one complaining about me complaining to mods?

Why back tracking?

Just admit. Again. You jumped to conclusions without reason or evidence.

Off to the conspiracy thread nutjob

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t bring up the lack of deaths, I said your numbers showed more deaths after the rollout.

If i admitted it was because of masks then masks are obviously more effective than the vaccine.

“We” don’t know that at all. And if that is what “you’re” saying then it would be commonsense to say that the vaccine is not effective.

Seriously, do you read what you post or just hide behind your mod badge as a ticket to be as stupid as you like?
Bloke with a complete lack of understanding of science calls me stupid?

It's the scientific research that shows cause and effect. Not random people on a rugby league forum making guesses. When random people guess what it is, that's when you end up with stupid conspiracy theories and claims of "common sense"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh shit you dont say.

Goes for hacky and DD too.

Take your conspiracies which you dont back up and go in circles with, where they belong. To the conspiracy thread.

And if people want/choose to read your drivble. They can respond there. And not clog up other threads
I put most of the blame on myself. I really shouldn't pander to the ignorant and further drive these threads off topic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Many have complained about these threads being taken way off topic and I'm one of the worst offenders. But they are right. Time to lock this and start a new US discussion thread that stays on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.