U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Natural theory = a bat from yunnan area had covid and developed the furin cleavage site naturally, scientists from wuhan go into the yunnan mine and take hundreds of samples back to wuhan, including 96% relative of covid but miss the actual covid bat

question remains: how did it get to wuhan, its difficult to answer

Engineered theory = a scientist takes back hundreds of samples to wuhan and inserts furin cleavage site as they do in their other research, covid is released and they hide that they were studying it

question about how it got to wuhan is already answered

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I saw the word Covid and stopped.
You’re in the wrong thread, Zil.
This is a US Politics thread.
If you want to go on your ‘Covid was engineered!’ rampage again you’ll have to create a new thread and enjoy talking to yourself in there :-).
this is not politics? wtf

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah, it’s the ‘Crazy Conspiracy Corner’ :-).
Peter Daszak set to testify to the house panel next week and fauci testifies in june

this is 100% current politics and fauci even describes this as politics

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Peter Daszak set to testify to the house panel next week and fauci testifies in june

this is 100% current politics and fauci even describes this as politics
I’m sure it’ll work out just as well as the last GOP hearings did when you were uber confident of getting to the bottom of things and ‘exposing’ your ‘enemies’ who’ll all go to jail. Assuming that doesn’t happen you’ll then hitch your wagon to something else ‘they’ did :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’m sure it’ll work out just as well as the last GOP hearings did when you were uber confident of getting to the bottom of things and ‘exposing’ your ‘enemies’ who’ll all go to jail. Assuming that doesn’t happen you’ll then hitch your wagon to something else ‘they’ did :tearsofjoy:.
the problem is he is protected and this is state/elite sanctioned conspiracy, can you imagine what would happen if a suspected terrorist simply said i dont recall a hundred times in a case like this?

they might blowtorch his balls in the hope that it will help him recall

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the problem is he is protected and this is state/elite sanctioned conspiracy, can you imagine what would happen if a suspected terrorist simply said i dont recall a hundred times in a case like this?

they might blowtorch his balls in the hope that it will help him recall

Ah, yes, you know your preferred outcome is destined to fail so now of course the fix is in. Surprised you don’t hum Donny’s Greatest Hits - it’s the same tune :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw this old article is an example of the reporting in early 2020, this page cites the proximal origin paper, the one whos author kristian andersen originally thought was engineered and still thought it in his private slack messages

Sorry, conspiracy theorists. Study concludes COVID-19 'is not a laboratory construct' - ABC News (go.com)

to prove that they are fair and not rigged they should update the article with some very important information, that the authors produced scientific fraud and faked the paper

the new article title should read "sorry conspiracy theorists, you were right there is a conspiracy"