Tyrone Peachey signs with the Wests Tigers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think Peachey can be salvaged if he had the right coach like Bellamy or Bennett. Flanagan is just shit.
They wouldn't pay him anywhere near what the Tigers are and that's the problem. He has gone to a shit club where they will continue to be shit and he will continue to be an inconsistent and dumb player.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They wouldn't pay him anywhere near what the Tigers are and that's the problem. He has gone to a shit club where they will continue to be shit and he will continue to be an inconsistent and dumb player.
Unpopular opinion, I think Shane Flanagan can turn them around.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If they do that then they deserve all the losses. Play Hastings and Douehi in the halves and just release Brooks. Madden as backup.
I agree Hastings and Douehi should be the halves. But Hastings played a few games at 9 for Wigan and looked pretty sharp, he could handle it imo

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watch Mbye kill it at the Dragons while Peachey is a megaflop

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree Hastings and Douehi should be the halves. But Hastings played a few games at 9 for Wigan and looked pretty sharp, he could handle it imo
He also won the Man of Steel at halfback and took his team to a GF. He's a way better halfback than 9.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard on the radio earlier it's a signing coup, how is that, he was not contracted and no one else wanted him. I can see them signing Elliott as well, apparently they still have quite a bit of money to spend.
Elliott, Napa, Lewis, Katoa, Peachey.

Some cracking talent just waiting for them to snap up.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t believe they agreed to his asking price of $400k a season after the only other club who showed interest in him being Brisbane bailed and said they couldn’t offer anywhere near that.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He also won the Man of Steel at halfback and took his team to a GF. He's a way better halfback than 9.
Agree, but if he had to play 9 in the NRL he'd be far from the worst.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree, but if he had to play 9 in the NRL he'd be far from the worst.
I didn't say he would be. It would be stupid though to put your best halfback at 9. So maybe that's what the Tigers do...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I didn't say he would be. It would be stupid though to put your best halfback at 9. So maybe that's what the Tigers do...
Agree as my original reply. It would be a tigers thing to do. They really needed to try push Brooks to Canberra before the Fogarty move happened