Social Media Tyrone May

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if it were to come out that Burton, Kikau, Crichton or CC had viewed the video in question, whether the kennel would have the same level of pious righteousness
My initial post . . . And you were off to the races . . .im not the legal system or publuc perception.

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because the female is judged most harshly of the 2 is why (generally)...though in this particular case we can only guess why she has lost her friends.

We must have some standards and ethics. Any young woman placed in a publicly humiliating situation like that could possibly have had very serious mental health, suicide, depression thoughts. She may have now for all we know.

It was a very selfish toxic decision on his behalf.
She had a train run through her LOL I dont think shes wrongly being judged. She's a hoe.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I knew we would have to go down this path. Were the Bulldogs players from the coffs harbour incident guilty ? No. Don't be a football groupie if you don't want to be judged as such. Was he wrong for sharing that fact, of course, no argument there, again read my previous posts. Dont try and blend two issues . . . If they went on to be in a happy relationship would anyone but him hear of it ?
I've explained my opinion on May's actions and why. Being a groupie has nothing to do with invading someone's sexual privacy, filming and releasing a video for distribution. I am not moralising on either of them...just him betraying a trust. Will leave the discussion now tho.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've explained my opinion on May's actions and why. Being a groupie has nothing to do with invading someone's sexual privacy, filming and releasing a video for distribution. I am not moralising on either of them...just him betraying a trust. Will leave the discussion now tho.
He is a good player though and the Bulldogs need good players to succeed

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not moralising on either of them...just him betraying a trust. Im just looking through the Josh Reynolds posts for your moral equality

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am not moralising on either of them...just him betraying a trust. Im just looking through the Josh Reynolds posts for your moral equality
Don’t waste your time mate. Been there many times and you end up banging your head against a wall

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t waste your time mate. Been there many times and you end up banging your head against a wall
You can't even agree without some mayo being applied,my bad . . .obviously

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She had a train run through her LOL I dont think shes wrongly being judged. She's a hoe.
Whether she is or isn't, it's not up to us to judge. What constitutes a "hoe" anyway? If a bloke goes out and fvcks every female he meets, does that make him a hoe, or would the term "stud" or "legend" better fit the narrative. Maybe the girl is just a stud or legend of the female world and her former friends are jealous that she was having all the fun while they were too busy retsining their "righteous" image.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whether she is or isn't, it's not up to us to judge. What constitutes a "hoe" anyway? If a bloke goes out and fvcks every female he meets, does that make him a hoe, or would the term "stud" or "legend" better fit the narrative. Maybe the girl is just a stud or legend of the female world and her former friends are jealous that she was having all the fun while they were too busy retsining their "righteous" image.
She literally had 5 footy players, one after another go through her you dead beat. IF that was your daughter or sister, would you still be saying she's a "stud" and "she was just having fun"? LOL

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am just talking about May and his (convicted) actions. That is all. Not a moral crusade against May. Him and his willing partners can do what they like. I just said he filmed when she said no and kept doing it unbeknown to her and then published the vid. Reprehensible in my opinion and the Court agreed. He admitted the offence.

Nothing about Coffs, her friends hating on her, Josh Reynolds. Her being a ho or having several partners. I didn't raise those issues...only tried to explain my opinion on May filming but, as per usual, some just can't sensibly discuss without conflating and going off in defence of toxic actions for some reason. It always end up the same way in confrontation, why and about what exactly I don't exactly know. We aren't taking about her morals or his morals. I was judging Tyrone May on being a selfish, big noting pig, illegally filming sex and publishing it against her consent.

It seems you just can't talk about the issue without aggro by some and it ends up being insulting and agressive and others join in. I should know better than to try. Those bothered can keep up their defence of May. Their denigration of the ho. Go for it.

Thankfully I know not every guy in here feels the need to go into bat for May for his decisions. They too have a poor opinion of him. Nor want him to represent our club because of those convicted actions.

We also know we have no say if Gus does sign him up. We can all still have our own opinions on May's character for illegally filming sex acts and publishing vids of that (and not just once). That is up to us to make our own judgement and assessment of him.

That's about it really and where the discussion should be at.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She literally had 5 footy players, one after another go through her you dead beat. IF that was your daughter or sister, would you still be saying she's a "stud" and "she was just having fun"? LOL
Fuck off idiot. You have no right to label anyone . I bet you were (or still are) super eager to get your cock wet at any opportunity.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck off idiot. You have no right to label anyone . I bet you were (or still are) super eager to get your cock wet at any opportunity.
I thought so, you’re an imbecile.

It’s ok for other girls to get group fkd but it’s not ok for your Mother, Daughter or Sisters to have a train run through them?

What about “just having fun” and being “studs”? They were your words for the ganga in question.

Double standards son.

difference between you and I you low life is that I have morals and respect.

I hold all male and females to the same standards and values I have for members of my own family.

now go report me to the admins because I hurt your feelings LOL

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought so, you’re an imbecile.

It’s ok for other girls to get group fkd but it’s not ok for your Mother, Daughter or Sisters to have a train run through them?

What about “just having fun” and being “studs”? They were your words for the ganga in question.

Double standards son.

difference between you and I you low life is that I have morals and respect.

I hold all male and females to the same standards and values I have for members of my own family.

now go report me to the admins because I hurt your feelings LOL
So you're a bit of a keyboard warrior I see. The difference between you and I is that I don't attack people for their opinion and you obviously can't handle criticism. You called the girl a "hoe" and then expect me to believe that you have morals and respect, and you hold all males and females to the same standard. You failed to do that in two posts in the one thread so stop being so full of piss and self importance. What May did was inexcusable and if he didn't big note himself and release it on social media no one would have been any the wiser. What the girl does with her life is no concern of yours or mine however unplatable it may seem in your eyes. If people were more concerned in what they were doing and how it affects others, rather than what everyone else was doing, human beings would have a much richer culture and the world would be a much more pleasant place to live. As far as bothering admin about your pissant rant hurting my feelings, people far better than you have tried and failed miserably.