Rumour Tyrell Sloan

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You just read the Sloan article that came out today and made up the link to us :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
What article?

gus has already shared a banquet with Tyrell @ Dynasty. 2 weeks ago

You can expect to hear whether or not he enjoyed the salt and pepper king prawns shortly. My mail is we’re a strong chance

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are pursuing Tyrell Sloan with a considerable level of vigour.

Watch this space. Could be ours as early as next year.
Hey brother, I love the ferocity which you come out with your statements. I applaud you and wish you a wonderful week at work at the daily bugle.

On another note, does B-Town stand for Bullshit town?

Again thanks again so much for all your inside info! Hope we can meet one day at jobels and play footsies whilst sipping down a delicious chai latte.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey brother, I love the ferocity which you come out with your statements. I applaud you and wish you a wonderful week at work at the daily bugle.

On another note, does B-Town stand for Bullshit town?

Again thanks again so much for all your inside info! Hope we can meet one day at jobels and play footsies whilst sipping down a delicious chai
We are pursuing Tyrell Sloan with a considerable level of vigour.

Watch this space. Could be ours as early as next year.
Bukkake Town....as early as next year???????

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sloan is the worst fullback I’ve ever seen. This is the sort of rumour I would start lol
Exactly Lol kid can't tackle for shit and is built like a marathon runner(almost)

I just read the article Marley mentioned and skipped straight over here to see what had been said bahaha.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What article?

gus has already shared a banquet with Tyrell @ Dynasty. 2 weeks ago

You can expect to hear whether or not he enjoyed the salt and pepper king prawns shortly. My mail is we’re a strong chance
I'm starting to think the Asian waiter delivering the salt and pepper king prawns, who claims to not understand any English, understands it quite well, and is the fly on the wall.

Either that or there is a tape recorder under the sizzling pork hotplate they bring out.