WWOS MOLE Tyrell Sloan

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, if he comes to the Dogs he will need to change his nickname - he ain't no Fox!!!!!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Prefer Xavier Savage anyday.
Could be Ben Barba 2.0.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sexton will be out before Campbell imo. Campbell was injured, you sure he was in reserves (maybe he played a couple of games before coming back into 1st team)? The clause in Campbell's contract almost makes it a sure thing imo, they won't risk losing him.
Yes I’m sure. He only misses a few games with injury and I think two in reserves then they recalled him when they kept losing.

If there is a clause for another contract then you pay him a decent upgrade and make the titans do it at least. Squeeze the *****.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh Im a big fan of Campbell, was a fan of his dad too.
Just find it hard to believe that he will leave the Titties.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Saints. He's a massive talent with the ball and has some serious skills. But he's Dufty-esque in defence and will struggle to make it in FG til he addresses that.

He'd be worth signing if cheap on potential alone. But he's far from the finished product.
Dufty .. I used to watch him and think why do dragons fans not rate him.. makes sense he is a dumb ass