WWOS MOLE Tyrell Sloan

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you have a war chest as we apparently do/will then we shouldn’t just be jumping at each player who’s had a good game or a couple of try assists (or has speed to burn). Go for the big names that win games!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dragons off cut....sounds good....wtf are we, the Wests Tigers?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's got a high ceiling and I rate him. However anyone who watched him vs our reserves the other week will know that Sloan isnt ready for first grade ATM

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Campbell has some clause that’s a get out for 23 it’s been reported last 24-48 hours.

I’d be all over him.

Foran isn’t going there to be anything but a starter.

Brimson won’t be dropped.

It’s Campbell or sexton and my guess is sexton plays with Foran based on them letting fogarty go and brimson has looked better at 1 than 6.

Campbell was in reserves for a couple weeks and only cause titans sucked ass week in week out they mixed it up and moved him back in (that’s without Foran)

Might be wishful thinking as I actually think he would be a great signing for our 1 and at a reasonable amount.

1. Campbell
6. Burton
7. ????
9. Mahoney

That’s a spine we can build around and allows us a chance to splash big on an elite 7.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Campbell has some clause that’s a get out for 23 it’s been reported last 24-48 hours.

I’d be all over him.

Foran isn’t going there to be anything but a starter.

Brimson won’t be dropped.

It’s Campbell or sexton and my guess is sexton plays with Foran based on them letting fogarty go and brimson has looked better at 1 than 6.

Campbell was in reserves for a couple weeks and only cause titans sucked ass week in week out they mixed it up and moved him back in (that’s without Foran)

Might be wishful thinking as I actually think he would be a great signing for our 1 and at a reasonable amount.

1. Campbell
6. Burton
7. ????
9. Mahoney

That’s a spine we can build around and allows us a chance to splash big on an elite 7.
Sexton will be out before Campbell imo. Campbell was injured, you sure he was in reserves (maybe he played a couple of games before coming back into 1st team)? The clause in Campbell's contract almost makes it a sure thing imo, they won't risk losing him.