Two weeks leave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can I do in and around Sydney that doesn't cost much and doesn't require a car?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ride the trains with a few cans of beer?
Masturbate, not on the train of course.
Go to the beach while its still a bit warm.
Visit Belmore training and see if you get your jersey signed?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1) Go to the powerhouse museum , I think its around $15 to get in.

2) Or the 5 attraction pass for $70 online , single attraction is $28

Includes;

*Madame tausaud's ( loved it)
*Sea life ( sydney aquarium)
*Sydney zoo
*Eye tower
*Many sea life

3) go to canterbury leagues club opposite belmore station and watch a game on the big screen

Go see the boys train down the road.

4) Go to Bankstown sports club (one minute walk from bankstown station) get a pizza from the piazza .. Nice pizza and ambience.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would check out the zoos (predictive text thinks zoos are shits funnily enough) and aquariums. Take some ferry rides, catch a train to central and have a walk round darling harbour, should be some buskers and things to entertain you and good views of the bridge and opera house.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Train into the city and play spot the aussie. Always a goodie
As in... finding someone born in this great wide nation of ours? Finding and Aboriginal person? Finding someone with pale white skin and blonde hair?

A

Alexander the Great

As in... finding someone born in this great wide nation of ours? Finding and Aboriginal person? Finding someone with pale white skin and blonde hair?
Yes. Thats what i was thinking sir.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come to the 'burgh.
Play putt putt, Check out the zoo, The dams, 120yo train tunnels (one's full of water, you can kayak in it), 30m waterfalls and the best beaches in Sydney (well technically not Sydney)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Walk everywhere you can..up and down streets..through parks..through anywhere..and enjoy being able to do so.. Now that's a holiday worth having.. :grinning:
most people take walking for granted but its a privilege really , only have to damage a few little nerves and its gone . Good advice!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Train into the city and drop fake coins into the buskers hats. Always a goodie
That's mean but when we were teenagers or maybe adults ( can't remember ) we had some fake money and left it with a sleeping homeless guy . Yeah that was free and didn't require a car

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's mean but when we were teenagers or maybe adults ( can't remember ) we had some fake money and left it with a sleeping homeless guy . Yeah that was free and didn't require a car
At TAFE we used to punch out blanks about 20c sized and stamp on them, "get a job" "shit ****" "bum" shit like that.
lol. Good times.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) Go to the powerhouse museum , I think its around $15 to get in.

2) Or the 5 attraction pass for $70 online , single attraction is $28

Includes;

*Madame tausaud's ( loved it)
*Sea life ( sydney aquarium)
*Sydney zoo
*Eye tower
*Many sea life

3) go to canterbury leagues club opposite belmore station and watch a game on the big screen

Go see the boys train down the road.

4) Go to Bankstown sports club (one minute walk from bankstown station) get a pizza from the piazza .. Nice pizza and ambience.
The zoo was already on my very short list.

Will check out this 5 attraction pass. :grinning:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
most people take walking for granted but its a privilege really , only have to damage a few little nerves and its gone . Good advice!
Wolfy do an experiment for me.. walk somewhere and actually take notice of what you are doing..the walking..it will be liberating!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfy do an experiment for me.. walk somewhere and actually take notice of what you are doing..the walking..it will be liberating!
sometimes I marvel at how my neck can hold my head up.

Status
Not open for further replies.