Two days until kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as we have a game plan better than hit the ball up one up and kick out we might have a chance.
Its a good chance to make some luck and try a few old tricks, put the bomb up and contest it..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raiders have defensive weakness across the park. Get Mbye, Jackson & Faitala Mariner on either Croker or Leilua. Croker & Leilua are terrible defensively. Sezer has also been a passenger when defending.

Morris twins need to shut out Leipana.

Cotric is a huge threat off kick returns. We need to close down their backs, once Raiders get a roll on from early tackles their big pack is hard to stop.

Manly carved them up on the edges with Trebojevic and tired them out by limiting their possesion in the first 40.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have a winning record head to head v Raiders overall and also at their home ground

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont have faith in Hoppa exposing Croker like many other centres have done. Move J-Moz to the right imo and have Foran engage the line and get Josh 1v1 with Jarrod and it should be easy as for us

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lead is never safe for us, you wont be able to relax until the very end.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is mbye gunna be a late withdrawal or will he right to go bit wierd we have holland and brown both on the bench?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will there be a 1 day until kickoff ‘ thread or can we merge lol

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so nervous about this game. I would consider this game the most important game for the Dogs right now. If they lose they are 1 from 5 and would justify everyone writing them off this year. I would say a loss warrants missing the finals. If they win by 12 they jump up to 10th temporarily and set up a good game against the cowboys and Roosters.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we beat the raiders then I reckon we will go on to be the cowboys, but I can’t see us beating the chooks.
Our draw is so tough having the play the chooks twice in the 1st 7 rounds. So we need this win big time! It’s going to make or break the doggs season, round 5 an we already talking about not making the finals.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We would have won last week if Mbye stayed on the field.. We are not as bad as everyone is making out..
I agree we were not that bad,a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.Hopefully they will be discarded as we continue to improve.Hard to say what would have happened if Mbye was not injured,as you're basing your point on his very good current form.Who knows he might have had a shocker like the ref did.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends on either if the team wants to play or if we get reffed out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.