Opinion Twitter

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bigbird is actually a really nice guy. I like the bloke, he’s got a big heart.

Just that he only had a 1% success rate with inside info on player signings.
Don't think I ever spoke to bigbird?

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lou is a true believer, though easily… mislead.

Ian lunches with all the right people. Still around if you know where to find him, and are invited. Doesn’t speak out of school though, so don’t expect anything.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure if you’ve met BigBird in person. But he’s actually a Top bloke.
Yes and he's a flog, I knew him back in the bulldogs debate page days.... talked himself up as a mover and shaker name dropped people who had no idea who he was.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bigbird is actually a really nice guy. I like the bloke, he’s got a big heart.

Just that he only had a 1% success rate with inside info on player signings.
1% is being kind , he might be a nice guy in everyday life but Christ he was full of shit.

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yes and he's a flog, I knew him back in the bulldogs debate page days.... talked himself up as a mover and shaker name dropped people who had no idea who he was.
Don’t talk shit when you don’t actually know the person. People who know the man know his true colours and know his hearts in the right place.
Keyboard warriors….

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I got banned from that site,saying I would do things to billirirs ( bulldogs fan ) mum
ah another gem.

didn't haztrick say he was reporting from somewhere and turned out he was at home or someshit?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With a moniker like BigBird I could never take him serious......I mean how could I ??? I never met the bloke but reading his posts I kept imagining Sesame street.

1626991047069.png

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lou was one of the people collecting signatures for the EGM. I couldn’t find it but I remember one of the Board at the time describing him as a “Would be power broker with a pocketful of signatures” (or something like that from memory).

The SMH of March 3 2018 described him when he ran for the board back then as:

“One of the most colourful candidates is Elias (Lou) ******* ( surname blanked by me) who was banned for life from operating as a motor dealer after the Office of Fair Trading found he had wound back the odometers on cars he was trying to sell. “Odometers of 21 cars were wound back by 1.46 million kms,” recorded Fair Trading in its 2003 annual report.”

But, I’ll say again, a true believer bleeds blue and white. He used to employ baby Bulldogs at his car wash over the years. Ben Barba was one.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not sure of this, maybe someone will know….

I think he was “The Little Battler” on Hume Hwy there at Yagoona?

Again, not sure, but I did hear it somewhere.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bigbird is one of the good guys. Pumped money into the club and brought along plenty of sponsors.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not sure of this, maybe someone will know….

I think he was “The Little Battler” on Hume Hwy there at Yagoona?

Again, not sure, but I did hear it somewhere.
If its the card yard im thinking off. I got ripped on a mazda 323 as a teenager from those arseholes.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lou was one of the people collecting signatures for the EGM. I couldn’t find it but I remember one of the Board at the time describing him as a “Would be power broker with a pocketful of signatures” (or something like that from memory).

The SMH of March 3 2018 described him when he ran for the board back then as:

“One of the most colourful candidates is Elias (Lou) ******* ( surname blanked by me) who was banned for life from operating as a motor dealer after the Office of Fair Trading found he had wound back the odometers on cars he was trying to sell. “Odometers of 21 cars were wound back by 1.46 million kms,” recorded Fair Trading in its 2003 annual report.”

But, I’ll say again, a true believer bleeds blue and white. He used to employ baby Bulldogs at his car wash over the years. Ben Barba was one.
This is the most Lebanese thing I’ve ever read.