Twitter Thread- Non Gus

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he’s a fan ngl, talks so much about us on his podcasts and clips on Instagram.
It’s because the bulldogs fanbase gives the most engagement. Same reason as to why fox/dt writes heaps of rando shit articles on the doggies

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mahoney interview coming up on channel 9… not sure where else to post this info

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I gotta be honest it looks like JJ isn’t happy.. kinda looks bitter or as if he misses actually being in the team.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I gotta be honest it looks like JJ isn’t happy.. kinda looks bitter or as if he misses actually being in the team.
Nah, he’s the hard arse sergeant major of the conditioning team, he’s going to make those bustards work their farkin arses off, no piss arse slackers on his watch, they’re going to get some discipline and punishment.

Always a Bulldog

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It would be quite a transition for JJ. Most guys have time away. A holiday or chill out to acclimatise to their new future. Josh has jumped straight into his new career pathway while still able to probably out run, out lift, out enthuse most of his ex-teammates.

Gunna take him a little while to come to terms with now not being a previous Kangaroo/SOO/Club captain/mainstay of the team but no doubt he has made the right decision for himself and family.

He could well have the same sort of impact that Folksy had at the Bulldogs and achieve a legacy something along those lines.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mason talking about young Mitchell Woods who we got floating around in lower grades said he was speaking to Andrew Johns who has him in the nsw pathways and reckons he one of the best young and upcoming half's he seen in last 10 year mason starts speaking about it around the 7min mark

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score

Mason talking about young Mitchell Woods who we got floating around in lower grades said he was speaking to Andrew Johns who has him in the nsw pathways and reckons he one of the best young and upcoming half's he seen in last 10 year mason starts speaking about it around the 7min mark
Lets hope so but I also recall that Johns thought that Wakeham was gunna be a star