Turvey resigned

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sacking hasler won't fix our issues, Our halves suck and so does our ceo.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No he didn't it was simple des goes or he goes the board chose manly over its own
If he didn't speak out to the media like he did, this wouldn't have been an issue.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So fucken sad to see one of our club legend gets treated like shit when he was the one to pick up the pieces when our club was in crisis totally pathetic .Hang your heads in shame the board ,dib ,des and Raelene.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm as gutted as the rest of you I love Steve Mortimer, but in saying that I can't turn my back on the bulldogs, I've been following them for a long, long time (the first GF I went to was in '67). Like the rest of you I've stayed loyal through salary cap issues and Coffs Harbour scandal and never given up on them. I'm hoping the board has made the right decision and maybe they've made Des realise he has to change the way they play, any rate I'll keep supporting them and hope they can change things around next year.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should have still saved it for the meeting. He backed himself into a corner by saying he will leave though. If he went to the meeting and Hasler stayed and he stayed then he would look like a coward. I wish he didn't have to leave as much as anybody else on here, but I guess he's proved his point now.
He only cost himself a position on the board at this stage because of his won fault, does not mean he is no part of our club any longer.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he didn't speak out to the media like he did, this wouldn't have been an issue.
Bullshit.
If he said nothing publicly, the club still would've ignored him, he still would've resigned, but the fans wouldn't know the truth.
Now we do. Hasler has dib in his pocket.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Qld dog, honest question...you guys supporting this cluster fuck of an outcome, how do you see this ending?
Do you see us all holding hands in 12 months singing Kumbaya? What i see is opposing camps hating each other because a guy who isnt a bulldog and never will be has managed to divide the joint. I see a board who has backed an imposter over one of our own. I see a guy who cant possibly in a month of sundays (note to self avoid making joke about marquee player who cant play sunday finals or the GF) win the comp next year and improve the general feeling at the club. The longer this goes on, the worse it is going to get.
Honestly, no wind up, no trolling, how do you see this ever getting better?
Demand a premiership for 2017 season. And if we don't get one then he can piss off. I'm still not completely convinced that he can't get us there.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He only cost himself a position on the board at this stage because of his won fault, does not mean he is no part of our club any longer.
Why would he want to have anything to do with the Bulldogs, after being ass fucked by the club twice !!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit.
If he said nothing publicly, the club still would've ignored him, he still would've resigned, but the fans wouldn't know the truth.
Now we do. Hasler has dib in his pocket.
If you read what he said, be broke the policy and that is why he resigned.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, thats the 4th time you have posted the same pointless comment. We get it, you think he shouldnt have said anything. Time to move on, think you have made your point yeah?
It's not a pointless comment because it didn't need to happen.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you read what he said, be broke the policy and that is why he resigned.
He also said "if hasler is re-signed I'll quit" so he likely would've quit anyway, once it became apparent that hasler has dib in his pocket.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He also said "if hasler is re-signed I'll quit" so he likely would've quit anyway, once it became apparent that hasler has dib in his pocket.
But Hasler hasn't re-signed.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turvey took a bullet for every Bulldog fan, player and administrator, period! He had enough of the bullshit Hasler was dishing out and stood up to that prick like no one else ever has, including Hasler's time at manly! Turvey took that stubborn head of Hasler's out of Hasler's ass and just showed him the light!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I bet, after all this.
Hasler quits mid-season,and we'll have lost a club legend for nothing.
Bullfrog would be vomiting right now.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If i was him, i would build an opposing ticket for the next elections. Himself, Lamb, Peponis if possible. Whoever else was supportive of his point of view when he went to the board. Beat them and remove them.
Abslutely this.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Love Mortimer.. but you cant air your dirty laundry in public.. its just the wrong thing to do.. it should be kept inhouse
True but something drastic had to be done n he put his balls on the line along with the laundry n he got crucified by his own.. what a fkn joke the club has become. Im done till des, dib n whoever is with them are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.