Turbo Time

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Best fullback when fit imo. Otherwise top 3 with Teddy and Pap. It won't happen but I think we'd be top 5 with our current team if he was our fullback.
Nobody doubts his ability. But how much he is out will do more harm than good. If we are going to pay over a million a year I want the player to play most matches.

Just ask Manly how he helps them make the finals.

Last edited:

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m hearing he loves the roosters and is willing to take a pay cut, $500k a year,
We def don't want him or need him. Got more FBs than hardcore fans these days. Pass we'll keep Teddy. Let him go to the Dolphins or the Titanics.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
His bad vrun of injuries has got to be over. These things don't last forever. Just look at foran and money bill. I'd throw 1.5 million at him and see what happens. Come on, guys. When he's fit he's the best player in the comp.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We def don't want him or need him. Got more FBs than hardcore fans these days. Pass we'll keep Teddy. Let him go to the Dolphins or the Titanics.
Teddy looks like a park footballer next to a fit Turbo.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
His bad vrun of injuries has got to be over. These things don't last forever. Just look at foran and money bill. I'd throw 1.5 million at him and see what happens. Come on, guys. When he's fit he's the best player in the comp.
It was in 2021. Then came back in 2022. So 1 year in his career he had low injuries. Manly managed to keep Foran on the field more than any other club had in 10 years, but they can't keep Turbo on the field. Says a lot.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It was in 2021. Then came back in 2022. So 1 year in his career he had low injuries. Manly managed to keep Foran on the field more than any other club had in 10 years, but they can't keep Turbo on the field. Says a lot.
Most players will have a bad run of injuries throughout their career. Manly didn't keep Foran fit....his injury window just closed. Make sure turbo is drinking plenty of milk and he'll be fine.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Most players will have a bad run of injuries throughout their career. Manly didn't keep Foran fit....his injury window just closed. Make sure turbo is drinking plenty of milk and he'll be fine.
No sale. Hes bad value for money. Don't want any more high priced manly flops (trex, Foran). In any case news today is he's staying at Manly so its a kinda pointless discussion

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he wasn’t so talented he would’ve probably retired by now

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No sale. Hes bad value for money. Don't want any more high priced manly flops (trex, Foran). In any case news today is he's staying at Manly so its a kinda pointless discussion
Lol come on, bro.... how can you compare Turbo to Foran or Trex? He'll be fine. Just needs to drink more milk.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
More milk is all he needs. I'm surprised Manly's dieticians haven't cottoned on to the solution yet.
Or your dad might be able give him some peptides. I reckon that would help.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually don’t think Manly’s biggest problem is in the football department - it’s in the boardroom and his name is Scott Penn. Regardless, seeing them tear themselves apart is always satisfying.

Penn maybe be a problem owner but its a couple of old boys like Krilich that I hear are the bigger issue. No sympathy for Manly whatsoever especially after they took no notice of what happened when Des had to much power at the Dogs, because they simply handed him the keys back at Manly..

But Seibold as a 1st grade coach is fuckin hilarious..