Tui Katoa

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems to be playing well after a early retirement scare. Has played 7 games for Mounties this season with 5 tries.
Last week's stats.
12 runs for 219 metres, a try, 2 line breaks, 6 tackle busts.
Good on the kid for ripping in straight away. Could be a option if Allan fails or gets injured. Would be safer than okunbor.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems to be playing well after a early retirement scare. Has played 7 games for Mounties this season with 5 tries.
Last week's stats.
Good on the kid for ripping in straight away. Could be a option if Allan fails or gets injured. Would be safer than okunbor.
Nice, he was showing some promise, the main question was what his ceiling is, but right now it is good to see him playing and evidently enjoying it.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week's stats.
Allan has stepped up after Barrett has left. It’s like the whole side has been unchained of the bullshit tactics and robotic east to read football. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week's stats.
I’d rather see us play Toia TBH

Steve Stoic

New Pup
Reaction score
Last week's stats.
Anyonenes safer than Okunbor

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toia is a better fullback then winger.
Wouldn't bring him into FG to play wing
He’s playing wing right now and has far more upside than Katoa. I definitely would bring him in to play wing if the opportunity arose

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he faster than Kiraz?
We need zip on the wing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Toia is a better fullback then winger.
Wouldn't bring him into FG to play wing
He was good on the wing against Parra but was moved to centre the following week because Lumelume was total shit at centre. He has spent plenty of time on the wing in the past looking at his highlights.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was good on the wing against Parra but was moved to centre the following week because Lumelume was total shit at centre. He has spent plenty of time on the wing in the past looking at his highlights.
Yeah I know he's spent plenty of time on the wing, but imo he's a better fullback. And I wouldn't play him on the wing in FG.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Might be an OK backup if we get injuries.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he'll be re-signed but perhaps not for top 30 at this stage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I know he's spent plenty of time on the wing, but imo he's a better fullback. And I wouldn't play him on the wing in FG.
Well we might not need a fullback...might need a winger though.