Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty quick, had potential

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought he was good in the air but that's about it.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good for him. I doubt he will see much first grade though

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tui is the guy that got pretty sick then made it back ontpthe field? Or am I confusing with some else?

Glad h

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was already off contract and Tui is a good bloke/ player and has been going through a lot, I don’t understand the celebrations.
Yep spot on..
Another entry in the shite thread stakes..if it was purely to wish the young bloke all the best good call but not cheering he has left.

I wish you well Tui and most importantly good health.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The poor bloke came back from a serious head injury to play some games in Metro Cup… good luck to the kid, I hope he picks up a contract at the Roosters.
FFS…. He was the least of our concerns, he was probably on peanuts too.

Go hard Tui

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is swinging his broom. Expect more departures. Katoa's only position is left wing and there was no way he was playing over the Fox. Also hasn't played for a long time. Doorey, Katoa and Stuckey are all reserve graders at best.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprising unfortunately, I saw one awesome involvement from him in NSW Cup for a try a few years ago and I think broke his finger after ... But if he made First Grade he would be a Montoya type of player not a JAC. We only have a limited number of spots in the squad and I would hope we would have someone better... He may have been offered a Train & Trial, but I guess he decided a Train & Trial in the Roosters is better than us.