Trump Vs Clinton - Debate #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You sacrifice a petty seven million for a thousand jobs. Imagine he said "Nah, not saving a thousand jobs. I wanna keep the seven million." imagine your side's headlines if that happened.

Yes, maintaining by stopping an entire business moving overseas. How terrible.

I gave you a brief run-down of why he's successful. He inherited 300 million in '99 and is now worth an estimated 4.5 BILLION. Yeah, he's kinda successful. I know you commies hate success. Sorry.

I've failed to educate you. Says more about you than it does to me. If you want to slander someone, educate yourself with actual facts. I'm sorry you're not able to be educated and are brainwashed by communist propaganda.

There's mistakes and there's extreme bias and out and out lies like "Trump has a 1.9% chance of beating Clinton".
I'm really at a loss for words. Theres just nothing more to say, you're firmly planted in your side of politics.

And again I have no side of politics, I've already mentioned a capatalist model that still has some form of regulation on it to stop the extremist capatalist model of the US.

I'd say you'll apologise to me in 4 years time after realisation hits home that trumps a snake oil salesman but its just gonna fall on deaf ears

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm really at a loss for words. Theres just nothing more to say, you're firmly planted in your side of politics.

And again I have no side of politics, I've already mentioned a capatalist model that still has some form of regulation on it to stop the extremist capatalist model of the US.

I'd say you'll apologise to me in 4 years time after realisation hits home that trumps a snake oil salesman but its just gonna fall on deaf ears
I'm firmly planted on my side of politics? Unheard of!

Yeah, you evidently have a side in politics. It's VERY evident.

I'll apologise if he does a worse job than Osama so.... don't hold your breath.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm firmly planted on my side of politics? Unheard of!

Yeah, you evidently have a side in politics. It's VERY evident.

I'll apologise if he does a worse job than Osama so.... don't hold your breath.
How about we agree to disagree.

I don't have a side in politics, none of the current parties (in Australia) represent me.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
we are in need of a brutal dictator ship we have to much freedom and the the do gooders have done no good.
need harsher laws .
they need to start hanging junkies, theives , drink drivers, cycling poofters , graffiti ***** .
from street lights to send a strong msg.
bring back the cane , bring back the death sentence rid this country of the filth that is clogging up our system. we need a final solution

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
we are in need of a brutal dictator ship we have to much freedom and the the do gooders have done no good.
need harsher laws .
they need to start hanging junkies, theives , drink drivers, cycling poofters , graffiti ***** .
bring back the cane , bring back the death sentence rid this country of the filth that is clogging up our system. we need a final solution
Can we add hasler and grimace?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we add hasler and grimace?
bloody oath the two of them have caused untold mental anguish on this club . they are first on the deportation list when southy becomes el presidente of new Australia.
i have some harsh policies but it protects the people who want to just live in peace

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
bloody oath the two of them have caused untold mental anguish on this club . they are first on the deportation list when southy becomes el presidente of new Australia.
i have some harsh policies but it protects the people who want to just live in peace
I put my hand up for the military junta

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
need harsher laws .
I'm your man.

I would make Saddam look like a school girl....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So that makes me El Vice Presidente? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.