Trouble at West Tigers Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
I heard a report of 4BC up here that a policewoman was "bashed" at the end of the game yesterday.

Does anyone have any further info ?

Reaction score
Of course not, nothing will get said about this because it wasn't a dogs supporter.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
They made it sound quite serious. They introduced the story with "Security at NRL games is once again under scrutiny"

They said she was "bashed" but then in the report said she got a "knock to the head". I think they said that 5 people were arrested as a result.

F

fatal1

although i did see somewhere wearing the dogs jersey at the game on fox..maybe they'll blame it on him...even if he looked like 10 years old.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If a bulldogs supporter was spotted within 10 miles of the ground yesterday it was obviously our fault I agree.

Mc_Menace

Bring Back Pricey!!!
Reaction score
Next thing you know, every fan under the age of 45 will have to be accompanied by an adult at each doggies game lol.

D

Danish

Read about it in todays paper. It was at the front rather than in the sports section (thus making it a serious story).

5 morons invaded the pitch after fulltime, cops nabbed them. One **** scab of a human being king hit a chick. Thankfully he was caught and that bloke would have been well and truly worked over once he got back to the holding cells.

The police were also pelted with beer cans (which are supposed to be banned) from the crowd.

The NRL should basically give these tigers a massive fine, and ban all games in Campelltown for the rest of the year. FFS if this were ANY OTHER CLUB (except their other darlings, the dragons) it would be front and back page news.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
From the The Age

-------------------------
Not even the fan invasion could wipe the smile off Noyce's face.

"We can never condone it but I think the day had such atmosphere and such an historic feel to it - I guess people express their emotions in other ways and sometimes it happens," he said.

----------------------------

Yes, some people express their emotions by setting off fire crackers as well.

D

Danish

Brissy Bulldog said:
From the The Age

-------------------------
Not even the fan invasion could wipe the smile off Noyce's face.

"We can never condone it but I think the day had such atmosphere and such an historic feel to it - I guess people express their emotions in other ways and sometimes it happens," he said.

----------------------------

Yes, some people express their emotions by setting off fire crackers as well.
People that express their emotions by punching women police officers should be shot in the liver and left to die a slow slow death

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I went to the game and know a few of the guys involved they are trouble makers written all over them and had one too many drinks. There is a report in the Daily Telecrap about it. One woman police officer was king hit by one of the 5 guys who invaded the pitch

D

DoggFather

What do you expect from Campbelltown? They are all brain-dead hicks!

Two Tiger fans getting on to eachother at the game....

Female Tiger Fan: "Why did you have to sit in front of my parents Shane?"

Male Tiger Fan: "Now Shazza, they are my parents too!"

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Hey now now I live in Campbelltown and so does *dogzrule* there is nothing wrong with folk from Campbelltown lol just ask Alex about the lady sitting next to us at the game all class I do say :grinning:

Insaneink

Waterboy
Reaction score
The moment a kid lets a cracker off at our games everybody wants to call in the FBI
Yesterdays crowd was one of the worst crowds ever witnessed at a football game .
The WTF ARMY LOL.
hALF OF THEM WERE FULL OF LUNATIC SOUP AND THE BIG GUY IN THE MASK NEVER STOPPED HIS LANGUAGE.
THEY CALL US BAD WELL WE HAVE GOT NOTHING ON WESTSTIGERS SUPPORTERS .

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
Of course not, nothing will get said about this because it wasn't a dogs supporter.
wow one post down and the normal response on this forum i said again.

get over it. stop disbehaving and it won't be reported, easy as that. don't give them anything to report on.

F

fatal1

disbehaving? is that even a word?

dont u mean misbehaving u lunatic.

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fatal1 said:
disbehaving? is that even a word?

dont u mean misbehaving u lunatic.
either or?

hehe started off writing a different word